SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:53 am

I'd love to see Peter but don’t think he should do it. My preference is one of the guys from this season.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by kmick0890 Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:01 am

My guess is they reach out to Blake or Jason first and I think unless Blake or Jason somehow both turn it down, the Bachelor might go to someone like Ben. I can't see them going with an outside choice for the 3rd year in a row though.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:01 am

There are options from this season. It should be one of them, IMO.

Recycling leads is one thing, but bringing back oldies hasn't helped the ratings and IMO their seasons sucked (well other than Brad 2.0), so no, no, no to someone further removed than the previous season (bach for ettes and ettes for bach).

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:55 am

I feel like the ratings have been disappointing for three seasons, so I could see the show bringing in someone who has that huge, passionate fan following to bring some viewers back. And it's hard to compare to Ben, who is the guy with the highest social media following and had the best ratings since JP. And I think that Peter probably would have gotten that too, if he hadn't disappeared, as viewers were obsessed with him. I haven't really seen that with either Blake or Jason. Possibly Colton, as he has that whole Sean vibe going with being a Christian, football-loving virgin and all. I think there are so many different ways the show could go, but I feel like Ben and Peter (and possibly Colton) would be the best picks, in terms of ratings. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:10 am

If the choice was just between Ben and Peter, I would have to go with Peter. jmo
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:14 am

Ultimately, I think Ben left the show on really good terms, and everyone that works for that show... from the handlers, to the producers, all the way up to Chris Harrison and Mike Fleiss love the guy. They may want the opportunity to work with him again, plus his season would give the “shock, novelty” factor that Brad 2.0 did. 

If it’s a ratings thing, definitely of the choices, Ben is bringing the highest ratings. When I talk to my girlfriends who casually watch this show and don’t follow every little thing post show like the loonies here (laugh out loud myself included!) they all still loooooove Ben, and would love to see him as the lead again. Honestly, I think that’s where most of the general audience lies. JMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:24 am

If the choice was between Ben and Peter, I won't be watching.

I would give any of the guys from Becca's season a chance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:41 am

I think there are a few good choices from this current season. Given the right PR and travel locals, one of the more currant guys could easily pull it off: wills, Jason or Blake.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:43 am

Alanna wrote:You gals aren’t alone! I’m a benji-o and Peter supporter too! It would be super interesting imo and if it was Peter, the ladies would 100% lose their minds and it would be amazing. Plus, tptb would knock him off his pedestal so that would be a fun little twist too. As for Ben, I have a soft spot for that lost lamb moron and he did give me Jo, who I’m personally, pathetically obsessed with laugh out loud

GuardianAngel wrote:The only reason I'd agree to a Peter season is like @Alanna said, so TPTB can knock him off his pedestal, however if that happened, the pathetic insecure Peter would play poor me and lavish in all the positive comments on SM which in turn would make me dislike him more than I already do. Also, I don't think he'd choose anyone, so Brad Womack you might be getting a call. laugh out loud

Ben, there is no reason I'd want him to be TB. laugh out loud

That’s probably the only reason I would watch Peter! I don’t even think he’s that good lookingthoigh; I can’t stand his eyebrow game! Oh, and his sm would be a hoot to read if he’s still that sensitive and insecure.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:52 am

I think Peter is a decent guy. I’ve heard enough first hand accounts of people who know him or met him who think he’s a good guy. Player? Sure... in some ways, and most of the dudes on this show are, let’s be real. But he’s not Satan incarnate. IMO. Madison is a big little town, and everyone has a Peter story. 

I think Peter could have a really great season. I think the women would LOVE him and that’s always what makes the good seasons to me, when the contestants are genuinely interested (exception: Juan Pablo. So good for different reasons. laugh out loud) I just don’t think it will be him for one key reason: he really seems to have separated himself from this franchise. I don’t think we’ll see him again in any incarnation.

Now Higgins, that’s another story. laugh out loud The dude is practically married to this franchise. He legit can’t stay away. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:55 am

I would really love it if it's Jason! I'm loving this season because of him.

He's a successful career oriented person with sense of humor, kissing skills, goofy cause he likes disney songs, and he's brother is funny he can be involved in it like a wingman.. what more do they want??

In a sea of fitness coaches, models and social media professionals.. this guy has SOLID educational background, and he's also an athlete. I would be so interested to see the dynamic he will have with women because he is such a catch.
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:02 pm

@charriotoffire Yes. Thank you.

The Bachelor should be a catch IMO and a guy who's already been on 4 (or is it 5? I've lost count tbh) reality shows, already has one failed TV engagement and keeps a week old poop rag hanging in his bathroom is not a catch to me.

I'm not even a huge Peter fan but I'd take him over Ben any day because at least he's gone back to his normal life and is less likely to kiss TPTB's asses and that could possibly be entertaining.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
cookielover12
SeekAny
Mustang19
ReneeM
jojo47