SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aria Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:56 pm

I think everyone is overrated nowadays; social media makes everyone into a STAR, when they're all just normal and flawed like the rest of us. Just better looking. I can't think of anyone that's actually been deserving of the following, praise, and $$$ they get.

That said, I don't think any of the guys this season have the charisma or presence (or emotional stability, in Blake's case) to carry a season. I think Peter is pretty much my only hope right now for a non-mediocre season. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:57 pm

Peter IMHO is the least stable contestant I've ever seen.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:01 am

Aria wrote:I think everyone is overrated nowadays; social media makes everyone into a STAR, when they're all just normal and flawed like the rest of us. Just better looking. I can't think of anyone that's actually been deserving of the following, praise, and $$$ they get.

That said, I don't think any of the guys this season have the charisma or presence (or emotional stability, in Blake's case) to carry a season. I think Peter is pretty much my only hope right now for a non-mediocre season. IMO.

Girl. Outside of your undying Reid love, I always agree with you. laugh out loud

But adding, Higgins 2.0 has a lot of potential to be compelling too. Peter and/or Higgins 2018!!!!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:02 am

Ok give me names for a poll!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by coffeeyum Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:03 am

sosleepy wrote:Honestly, I’d take the mushy man child Blake over Jason. 

Blake will be easily manipulated and fall in bubble love with multiple people. Jason may be a little to stand offish and not let himself go enough.

sosleepy, you hit the nail on the head! I just can't see Jason being as emotionally vulnerable as he would need to be as TB. I think it would be a boring season with him as the lead. JMO
coffeeyum
coffeeyum

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:07 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Ok give me names for a poll!!

Ben
Peter
Blake
Jason
Colton
Joe

It will most definitely be one of those guys.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by coffeeyum Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:08 am

sosleepy wrote:
Aria wrote:I think everyone is overrated nowadays; social media makes everyone into a STAR, when they're all just normal and flawed like the rest of us. Just better looking. I can't think of anyone that's actually been deserving of the following, praise, and $$$ they get.

Girl. Outside of your undying Reid love, I always agree with you. laugh out loud

But adding, Higgins 2.0 has a lot of potential to be compelling too. Peter and/or Higgins 2018!!!!

Agreed!

Might be a fun season full of dramatics with Higgins, seeing how many people he would say ILU to,  and well,...Peter, why not?  At least we'd get some serious eye-candy
coffeeyum
coffeeyum

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:09 am

I think Wills could be in the running as well

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:10 am

@coffeeyum Beauty is in the eye...Peter doesn't do anything for me. At all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:12 am

Im not a huge Jason fan, but out of this season's guys he's top of my list.  Blake and Colton would be farther down the line.  Benji and Peter don't make the list at all for me, sorry @sosleepy and @aria.  laugh out loud

That said, I could see a Jason season being similar to what I would hav expected from the original Arie - years ago when he was screwed over for someone else, not the IMO wishy washy, unappealing, not aged well, geriatric version we just got.  Not sure I'd love it or watch every Epi but more likely to his than most names being mentioned laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:27 am

honestly imo Blake might turn it down? he seems like someone who might need a bit of time away from this franchise? jmo

but my preference would be 1=Jason then 2=blake, then just to add to the poll Wills,Colton, very bottom of the list for me is peter and i guess ben 2.0? ;)
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:35 am

My pick would be Blake.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
cookielover12
SeekAny
Mustang19
ReneeM
jojo47