SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by philphan Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:36 pm

It's interesting how we all see things differently.
I have been rooting for Blake to be the next Bach b/c I think he DOES possess the maturity to do it.
He handled the AFTR with grace and dignity, without putting down B & G. He also isn't focussed on SM negativity which is very refreshing after Peter last year.
Was he emotional and jealous on Becca's season? Yes, but that shows he was invested in the relationship and the producers were in his head....not necessarily immature, imo. I think back to JP on Ashley's season. He went nuts with jealousy, but he was a mature guy ready for marriage.
Also I thought the horse and ox entrances were cute, but I get that not everyone likes the gimmicks. Doesn't mean he is immature or spineless for doing so, just shows his fun sense of humor. All my opinion of course.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:39 pm

philphan wrote:It's interesting how we all see things differently.
I have been rooting for Blake to be the next Bach b/c I think he DOES possess the maturity to do it.
He handled the AFTR with grace and dignity, without putting down B & G. He also isn't focussed on SM negativity which is very refreshing after Peter last year.
Was he emotional and jealous on Becca's season? Yes, but that shows he was invested in the relationship and the producers were in his head....not necessarily immature, imo. I think back to JP on Ashley's season. He went nuts with jealousy, but he was a mature guy ready for marriage.
Also I thought the horse and ox entrances were cute, but I get that not everyone likes the gimmicks. Doesn't mean he is immature or spineless for doing so, just shows his fun sense of humor. All my opinion of course.

I know other people thought JP was really jealous, but to me he was more realistic. Not just looking back, but actually during the airing of Ashley's season. I never understood why people thought he was this angry guy. Blake not so much.

As for the gimmicks...I will give him one, but the second was too OTT for me. It just showed me how easily he would be manipulated by TPTB and he proved me correct the rest of the season. He had already met her and had an advantage, I just thought it was unnecessary.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:50 pm

My theory is tptb is more interested in the cast. This time round there are a lot of possible leads so IMO it comes down to 25 girl types and which lead they think would give them the best ratings based how they predict he will respond. Then they will cast 3-5 girls they think that specific lead could be compatible with.
JMO

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:27 pm

alwaystulips wrote:OT, @Kashathediva your sweet puppy girl is so adorable.  Is that a new avi?  I love it.

On topic, IA about Blake.  I think he's probably a great guy but he strikes me as somewhat immature.  I think Jason would make a much more interesting lead.  I'd tune in for him, but probably not for Blake.

@Alwaytulips another thing that bothers me about Blake is IMHO Becca could have been a stick figure and he would have still fallen in love. I think he was already half way there at the first ATFR.

Of course this is my opinion as I know others will not agree with me and that's fine. That's the great part about this forum.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:33 am

I haven't been here in a while now but is Blake off the list or future bach?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:47 am

Do potential leads get to follow any of the confirmed cast members on Instagram prior to filming in order to get a sense of whether they think they’d be interested in them?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:50 am

Aunties_Love wrote:I haven't been here in a while now but is Blake off the list or future bach?

IMO he is definitely on the short list for next bach. I personally think its between him and Jason. They could pull someone out of left field. But Ben H is out, I don't think it will be a BIP guy per the reddit poster who was at the reunion taping and how that shakes out, leaving Jason/Blake/Random.

I like stats, so was looking at IG again this morning. I know IG is not necessarily an indication of who they will pick but while Blake has less IG followers he continues to get out-liked over Jason. I posted about this a little while ago but wanted to update.

Followers (as of Aug 29th at 9:35am)
Blake - 456K
Jason - 493K

Last four photos/videos - likes
Blake
1. himself national bowtie day - 101K
2. video of him dancing - 460K views
3. #ColtonThristTrap photo (dog) - 125K
4. with David at rockies game - 124K

Jason
1. Him wearing bills shirt (wings fest) - 77K
2. video of J/C/G jumping off roof into pool -225K views
3. himself with dog (as a kid) - 60K
4. with Jason/Molly at golf tournament - 50K

Hard to compare certain photos/videos i.e. Blake with dog vs. Jason, Blake will get more likes because its him all grown up vs. little kid Jason. But overall Blake's last three photos have all broken 100K likes, whereas none of Jason's last three have.

But just for comparison sake, if you just compare the first two (the photo and video). Both photos of gyus are just of themselves present day and both videos are show related with top contenders tagged:

Photo (#1 for each above)
Total Likes - Blake 101K vs. Jason 77K; Blake has 24K or 31% more likes
% of Followers - Blake 22% vs. Jason 16%

Video (#2 for each above)
Total views - Blake 460K vs. Jason 225K; Blake has 235K or 100% more views; this gap will likely slightly narrow over time
% of Followers - Blake 100% (obviously people watch more than once) vs. Jason 45%

Again the above is not an exact science as there are a lot of variables - but regardless Blake is consistently getting more likes/views on IG than Jason is.

ETA - wanted to add one other thing. Another poster mentioned Elan and his likings. For the last 5 photos:
Blake - liked three, and commented a couple times on one
Jason - liked one, no comments that I can see (hard to go through comments)

Don't think it is an indication of who will be Bachelor, but still think it is worth noting.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:46 pm

Haven’t been following along too much ... are Blake and Jason the only ones being considered ... I don’t really care for either ... would prefer Jason to Blake ... but hope they consider a popular guy from past seasons  Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 4256136633

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:07 pm

Given the reception to Arie's season, I don't see them going with a guy from a previous season for the third season in a row. My guess is that it's still between Jason and Blake for the gig. I think Peter ruined his chances last year.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:31 pm

sbolduc wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:I haven't been here in a while now but is Blake off the list or future bach?

IMO he is definitely on the short list for next bach. I personally think its between him and Jason. They could pull someone out of left field. But Ben H is out, I don't think it will be a BIP guy per the reddit poster who was at the reunion taping and how that shakes out, leaving Jason/Blake/Random.

I like stats, so was looking at IG again this morning. I know IG is not necessarily an indication of who they will pick but while Blake has less IG followers he continues to get out-liked over Jason. I posted about this a little while ago but wanted to update.

Followers (as of Aug 29th at 9:35am)
Blake - 456K
Jason - 493K

Last four photos/videos - likes
Blake
1. himself national bowtie day - 101K
2. video of him dancing - 460K views
3. #ColtonThristTrap photo (dog) - 125K
4. with David at rockies game - 124K

Jason
1. Him wearing bills shirt (wings fest) - 77K
2. video of J/C/G jumping off roof into pool -225K views
3. himself with dog (as a kid) - 60K
4. with Jason/Molly at golf tournament - 50K

Hard to compare certain photos/videos i.e. Blake with dog vs. Jason, Blake will get more likes because its him all grown up vs. little kid Jason. But overall Blake's last three photos have all broken 100K likes, whereas none of Jason's last three have.

But just for comparison sake, if you just compare the first two (the photo and video). Both photos of gyus are just of themselves present day and both videos are show related with top contenders tagged:

Photo (#1 for each above)
Total Likes - Blake 101K vs. Jason 77K; Blake has 24K or 31% more likes
% of Followers - Blake 22% vs. Jason 16%

Video (#2 for each above)
Total views - Blake 460K vs. Jason 225K; Blake has 235K or 100% more views; this gap will likely slightly narrow over time
% of Followers - Blake 100% (obviously people watch more than once) vs. Jason 45%

Again the above is not an exact science as there are a lot of variables - but regardless Blake is consistently getting more likes/views on IG than Jason is.

ETA - wanted to add one other thing. Another poster mentioned Elan and his likings. For the last 5 photos:
Blake - liked three, and commented a couple times on one
Jason - liked one, no comments that I can see (hard to go through comments)

Don't think it is an indication of who will be Bachelor, but still think it is worth noting.

IMO this is an invalid analysis based upon the fact that Blake’s highest count, the dance video has both Colton and Jason in it as observers. I still think he has no rhythm, he’s dancing as if there is no music and he wouldn’t know a beat if it bit him. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:08 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:

IMO this is an invalid analysis based upon the fact that Blake’s highest count, the dance video has both Colton and Jason in it as observers. I still think he has no rhythm, he’s dancing as if there is no music and he wouldn’t know a beat if it bit him. JMO

Have to disagree on the bold, I do not agree that the comparison is invalid. This is because while Blake had Colton/Jason tagged, Jason's video (the one compared) had Garret/Colton tagged. The combination of Garrett/Colton has 200K more combined IG followers than Jason/Colton, plus Garrett being part of the final couple has more appeal IMO right now.

Regardless even if you take the video out, all of the last three pics Blake beat 100K likes, Jason didn't for any, as I prefaced above a lot of factors and does not indicate who the bachelor will be. IMO
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:21 pm

This doesn't hurt Jason's side. It was on E News yesterday.

Becca Kufrin's Choice for the Next Bachelor Still Has a Special Place in Her Heart

source

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
cookielover12
SeekAny
Mustang19
ReneeM
jojo47