SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by tiger Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:30 pm

I am another one who is only interested in Blake. If it's not Blake, I'd rather have it be Jason than Ben, but I wouldn't be excited about either one of them. I don't have anything against Jason, but I'm just not attracted to him and don't think he'd bring anything new to the table. I liked Ben during his season, but I question his intentions now that I know he's been dating (and lying about dating) that trashy groupie Lindsay Duke for months. Blake, to me, is the most interesting and genuine candidate we've had in a while.

I feel like Becca endorsed Jason because she is afraid of how a Blake season will make her look, since she totally mindf*cked him and then basically let him propose before blindsiding him and revealing on the ATFR that she had known since hometowns it would be Garrett.
tiger
tiger

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:47 pm

tiger wrote:I am another one who is only interested in Blake. If it's not Blake, I'd rather have it be Jason than Ben, but I wouldn't be excited about either one of them. I don't have anything against Jason, but I'm just not attracted to him and don't think he'd bring anything new to the table. I liked Ben during his season, but I question his intentions now that I know he's been dating (and lying about dating) that trashy groupie Lindsay Duke for months. Blake, to me, is the most interesting and genuine candidate we've had in a while.

I feel like Becca endorsed Jason because she is afraid of how a Blake season will make her look, since she totally mindf*cked him and then basically let him propose before blindsiding him and revealing on the ATFR that she had known since hometowns it would be Garrett.

yeah..IA on the bolded. I wished she would have realized by now she (and TPTB)  has brought Arie in her season , like every 3 hot minutes LOL. 

i also think amazing that she still would sleep with Blake in the FS knowing she picked G. Can't blame her though..one last exciting ride of  dreamboat. Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 1710264613 . She got Blake hooked ,line and sinker. Apparently homegirl had a mad fishing skill too! LOL   :fishing:

sorry kinda O/T. Back to topic
*imo*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:27 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
albean99 wrote:I don’t know if viewers would find Blake attractive if he gets too emotional, too fast, and especially if with multiple women. I know some who liked him earlier on and lost interest later on because of that. I have no clue who Fleiss & company want. I don’t think they’re looking so much for the lead to give drama but the cast. JMO

i agree with you @albean99
the cast brings the drama, not so much the lead except in reaction to how wild the cast members are. Also, if there are tons of women who think sensitive means snivelling, I don't know any of them.
I want to see what sells; smooth, cool, sexy, romantic, catch - James Bond, the Rock, Denzel, the Terminator, Mission Impossible - hell, Batman, Spiderman and Superman - ANYTHING but, snivel and highly emotional. I like Blake. I think he's sexy and adorable and Becca should have chosen him but, for the new Bachelor season give the ladies what they want. That my friends is; JASON. It doesn't get any better than JASON. Bump up the sophistication of the ladies and let's GO!! JMO   Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 1176891977

So I was just chatting with a coworker as we are watching BIP and was asked who I thought the next Bachelor was going to be. I asked who do you want? Guess what? It was Jason and specifically not Blake. Apparently Blake was just too much by the end.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:33 pm

I think it's between Blake and Jason at this point and I would be fine with either one of those options. Personally, I think a Jason season might be more entertaining than a Blake season but I think Blake would be more genuine about finding someone. The only way I see it going to someone not from Becca's season is if Jason and Blake both turn it down and producers don't think they have another good option from Becca's season. Right now I think the gig is going to one of them.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:36 pm

Sprite wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
albean99 wrote:I don’t know if viewers would find Blake attractive if he gets too emotional, too fast, and especially if with multiple women. I know some who liked him earlier on and lost interest later on because of that. I have no clue who Fleiss & company want. I don’t think they’re looking so much for the lead to give drama but the cast. JMO

i agree with you @albean99
the cast brings the drama, not so much the lead except in reaction to how wild the cast members are. Also, if there are tons of women who think sensitive means snivelling, I don't know any of them.
I want to see what sells; smooth, cool, sexy, romantic, catch - James Bond, the Rock, Denzel, the Terminator, Mission Impossible - hell, Batman, Spiderman and Superman - ANYTHING but, snivel and highly emotional. I like Blake. I think he's sexy and adorable and Becca should have chosen him but, for the new Bachelor season give the ladies what they want. That my friends is; JASON. It doesn't get any better than JASON. Bump up the sophistication of the ladies and let's GO!! JMO   Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 1176891977

So I was just chatting with a coworker as we are watching BIP and was asked who I thought the next Bachelor was going to be. I asked who do you want? Guess what? It was Jason and specifically not Blake. Apparently Blake was just too much by the end.

He was tooooooooo much for me the first night he met Becca at the ATFR.  If I had to be around someone that appeared that OTT I would be :crazed :headbanging stupid :shootme: There is no homicidal emote, but  could certainly use it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:36 pm

I totally don't think looks are everything, but I am always surprised by people saying that Jason is sexy because he does literally nothing for me. Like, if he becomes the lead, to me, he'll be the least attractive Bach since Ben F. 

I have a feeling it's going to be him, though, so I better get used to it and hope I can one day see this sophistication and charisma others here are seeing! I was disappointed when Chris and Sean were announced and ended up really liking their seasons, so maybe he'll surprise me! Or more likely not and I can enjoy being right (kidding, totally kidding).

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:37 pm

Joy15 wrote:
tiger wrote:I am another one who is only interested in Blake. If it's not Blake, I'd rather have it be Jason than Ben, but I wouldn't be excited about either one of them. I don't have anything against Jason, but I'm just not attracted to him and don't think he'd bring anything new to the table. I liked Ben during his season, but I question his intentions now that I know he's been dating (and lying about dating) that trashy groupie Lindsay Duke for months. Blake, to me, is the most interesting and genuine candidate we've had in a while.

yeah..IA on the bolded. I wished she would have realized by now she (and TPTB)  has brought Arie in her season , like every 3 hot minutes LOL. 

i also think amazing that she still would sleep with Blake in the FS knowing she picked G. Can't blame her though..one last exciting ride of  dreamboat. Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 1710264613 . She got Blake hooked ,line and sinker. Apparently homegirl had a mad fishing skill too! LOL   :fishing:

sorry kinda O/T. Back to topic.

Do we know for a fact she slept with Blake? I don't. It is just speculation at this point.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:39 pm

Most of these guys do nothing for me. What usually changes things either way is personality.
As things are getting, IMO, more and more cast are cookie cutter types. That makes my disinvestment and disinterest and snarking a bit easier.
If I had to have been in a fantasy suite with Blake or G-bag, I would have probably excused myself to use the bathroom and fled back to my own digs.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:58 pm

I definitely want Blake as well. IMO, he one of the most authentic and romantic contestants that have been on the show. I think it is very telling that he is not very active on SM post show. He rarely does any IG stories; his posts were almost all about the show for a long time, and that is because that is expected by producers. He doesn't tweet much. He isn't already trying to be super visible and in the spotlight IMO. While I love this about him, it very well could IMO, keep him from getting the lead.

If he is the lead, he will be less emotional and in his head if he is in control of his own destiny. As the poster said above, IMO, Becca and producers were messing with his mind so much. IMO, he was THAT emotional because he was terrified to lose her, and he was beginning to feel like he probably would...yet she was saying things that seemed to be reassuring him. At FS date, She's going on and on about her fears of Blake blindsiding her and the rug being pulled out from under her with their "solid relationship".

Blake: I can't ignore that you might be in love with the other guys
Becca: But you have always been the most solid
Becca VO: It gets better and better with Blake. We have never taken a step back, and I have never questioned anything about him...now I am so used to having the rug pulled out from under me.
Becca: I am worried something will mess this up...I need to knock on wood.
Becca: He makes me feel things I have never felt in a relationship
Blake: I could used to waking up you
Becca: Waking up next to Blake made me feel even more in love with him
Becca: I don't want to go.

He had this feeling it was the first and last time, and he talks about trying to enjoy the moment but the reality is that this might be the end. He's really trying to just be confident that what they have is more than what she has with Garrett....but his gut is telling him otherwise. As she is leaving the FS, he just keeps kissing her and holding on to her because he doesn't want her to go, and she reciprocates that in her actions IMO. She doesn't pull away and seems just as sad about leaving him. However after this, he pushes through and is very bubbly and optimistic and trusting during that RC and then the FD and most of MTP. He did once again get worried and a little emotional during MTP. Who wouldn't based on questions and statements her family was making? I don't know that I have ever seen a lead's family make such comments to make the other contestant feel insecure about how they are comparing them to other final person OR to try to comfort them that they'll be ok if they don't get picked as if she knew that Becca wasn't going to pick him.

I remember Garrett was also crying a lot in the HD episode with his family and then crying after FD about his fears of having to say goodbye to her. It's not like Blake was the only one crying and emotional.

Blake's emotions were completely justified IMO and showed the depth of his love for her and the fear of losing her even though she was IMO "reassuring" him that he was most solid and she was afraid something was going to go wrong and then he promises her that nothing will.

While he did show some emotion, IMO he showed more joy, laughter, goofiness, and positivity than the others, and he also talked about very real things with her. I loved it when they discussed how many kids they wanted and what they wanted to name them. I loved how he joked about their date where they weren't going to be able to touch or kiss and then he "butt-checked" her and said--"Oh no, your cursed now". He joked he wished she had come out in a hoodie at the ATFR. There were so many other moments; he was just always laughing and joking with her, but he also wanted to talk about the real world stuff.

IMO, it's unfair to label him as "emotionally unstable" as some viewers have or Becca fearing how he would handle "disease or loss of a child". This man endured a very scandalous divorce in a very small town where a mentor of his had an affair with his mom that broke up his family, yet look how strong of a relationship he still has with his mom where the dad could also be at the MTP (that was pretty impressive that they all came together and says a lot about Blake and his family IMO). He survived a school shooting incident where he lost a classmate. I have known countless people who have let things far less than this really mess them up and not be able to progress in a healthy and happy way and their lives pretty much became a trainwreck. Blake has overcome these tragedies in a very impressive way IMO, and IMO he actually comes across as a very strong man who loves women from the depths of his soul. So many men struggle in their lives and relationships because they can't show any emotional or vulnerability; IMO, it's refreshing to a man who isn't afraid to be real and not hold back his emotions. He held his composure very well when he was with her in the dates even though he was being honest about is fears in the conversations when she had asked him where his head was at, including when she dumped him IMO. IMO, I think most of us show more emotion when talking to a friend or family member or even to ourselves when we are hurting or scared. I know I can't be the only one who has been so sad in a relationship that I spoke out loud to myself with how I was hurting. In his case, he was doing it on camera bc that is how this show works. While he wasn't doing it to make good TV, it did make for good TV, IMO.

I will still watch if it is Jason, but I sure hope it is Blake. I am not sure I would watch if anyone other than those two, however.

Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:28 pm

TPTB probably wants a success story this time for the Bachelor.  And by success story, I meant someone who will at least stay with his chosen one for at least a year?  

I was once a Jason supporter.  He still holds a soft spot in my heart but as I observed his behavior on social media, interviews and to a certain extent the reddit gossips about him, I just feel he is not the type who will completely fall in love with a stranger on tv. He is just too smart and logical for that.  He hangs out with Colton and Gronk, the types who are really self conscious of their image and wants to be famous for its sake.  He is actively selling himself to be the next Bachelor and,  to be honest quite a turn off. He is just too aware of the fans and how he is perceived. He could be a great host, lawyer, banker, a rockstar, but is he ready to be a husband, adore a wife, change diapers... I know its gettin too far ahead of the game.. but thats who I want to see as the Bachelor.

If TBTP wants a proposal and someone who will try his darnest  to stay with his F1, they would probably choose Blake.  Blake might be over the tope with his emotions but he is the pleaser type and doesn't care about image and 'brand'.  He would just fall, heart first and damn the consequences later.  

All IMO ofcourse.

Last edited by charriotoffire on Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:31 pm

@charriotoffire I definitely agree that Blake is their best shot at having a "successful" relationship. I think one of the big reasons Bach relationships fail is that the guy is more interested in fame and exploring his other "opportunities" (aka women) than settling down. I don't really see that happening with Blake, as he seems to want to find love and get married more than anything in this world. 

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:32 pm

@charriotoffire I'm interested in your perspective of Jason - I haven't followed him at all or read anything outside of this forum, so I'm bummed that he isn't coming off well in the real world. To me, his looks and personality are super hot, just my type, so I hate to hear this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
cookielover12
SeekAny
Mustang19
ReneeM
jojo47