SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Page 18 of 71 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 44 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

coffee - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 18 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Post by Alanna Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:43 am

Good to know Smiley

https://instagram.com/p/BhPulB3BvWR/

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

coffee - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 18 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Post by Ash2214 Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:36 pm

JoJo and Jordan just liked this picture from Aimee:

https://instagram.com/p/BhUw04HBb4e/

Luke and Aimee are officially building a house together. I’m sure they’ll be engaged within the next six months or so laugh out loud but in all seriousness, good for them. They’ve been friends for 10 years from what they’ve said and sometimes you just know.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:14 pm

Good for them. Luke is like obsessed adores her laugh out loud totally competes with the Bach Nation couples I fan for basically laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:44 pm

Looks like these Rodgers men don't wait long to get engaged. Jordan took two months and it looks like Luke will get engaged in under a year. And their dad as well got engaged after a couple months. Happy for them. Hopefully we will see two Rodgers' weddings next year!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:53 pm

So Aimee replied to someone saying she is building the house to live in and Luke is helping her and that they won’t be living together until they are married. Aimee is a strict Christian
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:59 pm

Pinkpincess wrote:So Aimee replied to someone saying she is building the house to live in  and Luke is helping her and that they won’t be living together until they are married. Aimee is a strict Christian
Okay I’m sure a wedding is in the works then laugh out loud he’s literally there making all the decisions with her from her tweets. But does she mean they’re not sleeping together either?? Really?

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:03 pm

Yeah, she referenced that she made sure he was involved with the touches and what not, so I think it’s clear this will be their house once they do get married. I would bet they’re engaged before she even moves in to the house.

Ed and Darla hit the jackpot IMO with their two future daughter-in-laws. Good people all around!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:07 pm

@Alanna I highly doubt she is sleeping with Luke. She is a hardcore Christian
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:14 pm

Pinkpincess wrote:@Alanna I highly doubt she is sleeping with Luke. She is a hardcore Christian
Huh well no wonder they’re so freaking happy all the time, no one is leaving his socks all over the place and forgetting to do the dishes and put away the groceries if they’re not living together laugh out loud ahem.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:43 pm

Well if they’re not sleeping together, all the more reason I would see Luke not wanting a prolonged engagement giggling Arielle was practically living by him as she was there all the time. And with Aimee, it seems like they don’t do sleep overs. So yeah, Luke isn’t gonna wait a year to get engaged especially as they are literally building a future (house) together.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:57 pm

So fun! Jo has favd a bunch of tweets of people starting to watch her season in the UK. I like all the folks either excited about baddy already or tweeting her hoping she makes the right choice laugh out loud I want to rewatch start to finish now too!!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:56 pm

I think as viewers we got lucky with seeing their story. Most of the time production tries to hide the F1’s story with lead to keep the suspense, which they did to a certain extent, but we still got to see so many of their great moments. I think it helped that there wasn’t a guy she was as into as she was with Jordan, so they had no one to really hide it with, IMO. I think it would be a fun season for anyone to rewatch, especially two years later seeing how well they’ve done.

On another note, Jordan’s filling in for his co-worker with his radio show, so he’s in CT per his twitter and per JoJo’s IG story, she’s watching him in bed because of course she is laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 71 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 44 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

+30
bluwavz
Lennoxcolinrolland
nikikass
vernie113
Norcalgal