SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Page 19 of 71 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 45 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

coffee - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 19 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Post by albean99 Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:17 pm

I heard Jordan on Golic & Wingo this morning. He was filling in for Golic today. I didn't listen for long but he did pretty well. You could check out their podcast if you're interested. Wingo mentioned TB when introducing him. I don't know if they talk about it but Golic Jr watches the show.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

coffee - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 19 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Post by aviej Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:46 pm

For the short snippet I heard Jordan will be on the show tomorrow as well.

aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:08 pm

Jordan was on again this morning at Golic & Wingo for the full 4 hours . i was pleasantly surprised how knowledgeable he was about golf, MLB, NBA. Of course we know he is a subject matter expert on football.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:19 pm

What a lovely post about sibling day Luke made. They really are brothers through and through. Luke also mentioned that the podcast is returning the first week of May. :yes:
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:45 pm

Luke had a very funny reply to a commenter laugh out loud. You'll know when you see it.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:48 pm

ReneeM wrote:Luke had a very funny reply to a commenter laugh out loud. You'll know when you see it.
I laughed laugh out loud can’t wait for sports related to come back!! It was so fun.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:29 pm

Literally so freaking cute heartbeat
coffee - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 19 E4a58510

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:53 pm

Obviously it’s part of an ad, but if the basic information she was showing is accurate, it seems like like JoJo and Jordan might be going to Cancun on May 3rd through the 10th. The timing pretty much fits with their two year anniversary on the 12th.

I guess we’ll have to wait and see. All I know is Jordan deserves a vacation after he missed out on the DR and Belize because of work laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:00 pm

I don’t know why she’d post something so specific but okay, maybe she’s just being social with us laugh out loud And if they weren’t already show engaged, this two year anniversary trip would be the perfect time to propose! As it stands, here’s a nice, clear shot of her second band though Smiley

coffee - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 19 52ca3510

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:08 pm

@Alanna it’s not too specific I don’t think. She referenced Cancun and the date at the top said May 3rd. It’s something her followers would figure out within five seconds of one of them posting to their IG stories on May 3rd in a few weeks laugh out loud

I’d love to know the story behind the band she’s wearing with her ring, but we’ll never get it laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:32 pm

Jordan made a post for national siblings day too https://www.instagram.com/p/BhZ-R3pnzub/?taken-by=jrodgers11 awwww . Jojo's too busy with Maverick to care about her siblings laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:47 am

Baddy is so over being on this show laugh out loud I think he’s happy to participate in promoting it with Chris/ABC and UnReal as long as no one remembers he was actually a contestant himself. Totally doesn’t suit his new image and their relationship.

From his favs:
https://twitter.com/chasmichigan/status/983689308023525378?s=21

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 71 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 45 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

+30
bluwavz
Lennoxcolinrolland
nikikass
vernie113
Norcalgal