SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Page 31 of 71 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 51 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 31 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Post by Ash2214 Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:29 pm

Yeah, who knows laugh out loud

Unless it’s some sort of inside joke thing, I’m not sure why Hannah would comment that. I just looked it up and it says Chino is only a 30-45 minute drive to LA. If they needed more space for Jackson and perhaps a slightly cheaper rental, I guess I could see that as a potential option if they don’t need to be in LA every day. We’ll find out eventually!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 31 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Post by Pinkpincess Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:45 pm

I agree. I would be surprised if they moved to Chino. I think it was an inside joke. Chino was in caps and Jojo replied "haha". Also correct me if I am wrong but I think Jojo said something about thinking Chico was Chino because she didn't know where Chico was. I guess we have to wait and see. I don't think money is a problem for them. Also on her instagram story, she was looking for a rental in LA.
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:08 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Yeah, who knows laugh out loud

Unless it’s some sort of inside joke thing, I’m not sure why Hannah would comment that. I just looked it up and it says Chino is only a 30-45 minute drive to LA.

Probably because it’s the weekend. I have family that live in Chino hence why I don’t think they’d seriously consider living there laugh out loud It can take between 45 mins to 1.5 hours depending on traffic. I don’t think it’s convenient for them if they need to be in the Hollywood or Santa Monica area. Plus Chino is inland which is typically dry and hot during the summer. I can see them wanting to be closer to the beach for the summer.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:10 pm

I think they’re in LA already because a girl with LA in her twitter handle description just tagged a pic with Jo in her moving day fuel outfit.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:34 pm

They were in Dallas this morning 6 hrs ago...that’s impossible they are in LA already. That had to be in dallas. It looks like a storage unit in that pic so they might just be moving. And that looks like Soraya’s truck in that picture. Jordan said they were still moving stuff. That girls bio say BR LA which can stand for baton Rouge Louisiana also
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:05 pm

Shows what I know, thanks for setting me straight Smiley

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:51 pm

Jojo and Jordan at the Dallas airport with at least 12 bags to check in for both of them. I hope they are taking Jackson with them. Are they off to LA/Cali? For how long?

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:55 pm

@vernie113 I think Jackson is going with them as I see a box of stuff with his name on it with all of their luggage laugh out loud

We don’t know many details about this little temporary move, but she referenced about 3 months or so. I would imagine it will be May, June, and July. Jordan starts work in mid August, so maybe the early part of August as well.

Last edited by Ash2214 on Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:56 pm

Jackson Fletcher laugh out loud so cute.

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 31 F245e110

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:20 pm

Ash2214 wrote:@vernie113 I think Jackson is going with them as I see a box of stuff with his name on it with all of their luggage laugh out loud

We don’t know many details about this little temporary move, but she referenced 3-4 months. I would imagine it will be May, June, and July. Jordan starts work in mid August, so maybe the early part of August as well.
Can we assume Jordan will be at the Manning Passing Acafemy in Louisiana from June 21 - 24 and at the SEC Media Days in Atlanta from July 16 - 19?

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:23 pm

@vernie113 no idea, but it seems like all will go on as normal for them while they’re in CA for the next couple of months. Jordan will be appearing at a charity softball game at Vandy in the beginning of July, so I don’t think this temporary move or whatever the project is will keep them from attending other things.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:28 pm

The softball game in Vandy is on July 7th. They are really very busy with whatever plans they have and I am so happy for them as they forge ahead in their lives with their furry baby Jackson . That white box for Jackson Fletcher is too cute. I have to admit both of them have smiles from ear to ear lately. They really found each other’s best friend and soulmate.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 71 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 51 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

+30
bluwavz
Lennoxcolinrolland
nikikass
vernie113
Norcalgal