SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Page 33 of 71 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 52 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

coffee - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 33 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Post by Ash2214 Tue May 01, 2018 6:47 pm

Jackson’s already hanging with Jordan on the balcony living his best life laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

coffee - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 33 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Post by vernie113 Tue May 01, 2018 7:24 pm

Jordan on their porch with Jackson. Beautiful view from their balcony.
https://instagram.com/p/BiQBtElFaTD/

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 01, 2018 8:41 pm

coffee - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 33 3806527698 @Jackson, he know's he's so cool.

Looks like they are settling in just fine. What a great opportunity whatever it entails.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed May 02, 2018 1:15 am

I don't think this video has been posted yet, but here it is. Also, we have confirmation from the horse's mouth that they do intentionally synchronize their work schedules when they have to be away.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jojo-fletcher-explains-why-she-has-no-wedding-date-yet/
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Wed May 02, 2018 3:23 am

If they both have to be away for work, who is going to be left with Jackson. In Dallas they have their friend Ali or Jojo’s parents. I am sure they have thought about this when they planned this move to Cali. At least they’re away from the stifling Dallas heat in the next few months. Am wishing them success in whatever their plans are.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed May 02, 2018 11:41 am

@aviej thanks for bringing that over because that was a cute interview.

I love how honest she always is about how they’re not in any rush because they’re just enjoying their life they built together, working on their careers together, etc. but she always makes it known that this is forever for them. With both of them under 30, I get it.

It’s also nice to hear that they do plan on taking a beach vacation together to celebrate their anniversary and to get some down time before football starts up again.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Wed May 02, 2018 3:50 pm

Jojo just posted IG story of her getting made up with Emma Willis and it looks like it maybe at their new place since it is sparsely furnished with open large suitcase on the floor. She’s probably getting ready for work, whatever that is.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Wed May 02, 2018 3:56 pm

Guys the link isnt working for me when I click on its blank, help me!
Also yeah it defo looks like their new place and Emma said its something verrry exciting Day 1. Whaaaat are they upto, this suspense is killing me laugh out loud

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed May 02, 2018 6:07 pm

Sorry, don't know how to post the video. It looks like Argy is babysitting Jackson. So either Jordan is on his way with JoJo for the special project, or Jordan had another engagement and couldn't' babysit.

ETA: The flooring looks the same as where JoJo was getting her makeup done, so who knows! Maybe the project is related to what she was doing with Argy?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed May 02, 2018 6:15 pm

I think the project is related to Argy and it’s probably the same one they were working on in NY/CT. It seems like she’s based out of NY and flew to LA yesterday for this. Emma was probably doing JoJo’s makeup at their place that they’re renting for the next couple of months and she was just hanging out with Jackson.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Wed May 02, 2018 6:27 pm

Agree with Ash...I think it might be a photo shoot for Jojo's fashion project. The NYC stylist Argy, one of the models and Rachel Turzer (fashion designer) are all in LA. Emma also said day 1 of the secret, exciting project so it may be over 2 days like the shoot in Connecticut.
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Thu May 03, 2018 12:25 am

Lovely picture of Jojo and Jordan in their balcony in Hermosa Beach after day 1 of what Jojo calls “Start of a very long summer vacation.” They look so happy in this new environment. One of Jordan’s childhood friend Lives in Hermosa Beach too. (sorry I can’t remember his name)

https://instagram.com/p/BiTIX-ghPn0/

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 71 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 52 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

+30
bluwavz
Lennoxcolinrolland
nikikass
vernie113
Norcalgal