SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Page 56 of 71 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 63 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 56 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Post by ReneeM Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:47 pm

Alanna wrote:Took me a minute to get this caption- I think he means he’ll be the one schlepping around Jo’s winnings all day laugh out loud He’s so sweet and so funny.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkhN-M0nrfL/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=13yml3vd4nd3z
I was more focused on his cute azz shopfletch s/o. We love a supportive fiancé!

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19 - Page 56 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:23 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Alanna wrote:Took me a minute to get this caption- I think he means he’ll be the one schlepping around Jo’s winnings all day laugh out loud He’s so sweet and so funny.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkhN-M0nrfL/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=13yml3vd4nd3z
I was more focused on his cute azz shopfletch s/o. We love a supportive fiancé!
I know! He’s so proud of her. Melt my haaaart why doncha? laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:57 pm

If jo was traveling, she’s back in LA because baddy just snapped from her Fletch launch party, just the decor. Looks beautiful and very fun and flirty ( basically Jo if she was an ambiance laugh out loud). Can’t wait to see her makeup/hair/outfit tonight with her man accessory laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:07 pm

Wow! Amazing! No wonder she's been a bit quiet. She's been super busy! These two are the most hardworking couple in Bach Nation I swear! I really do hope they'd get a chance to kick back and go on that beach vacation that they want before Jordan gets busy with football season.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:43 pm

I keep hoping that JoJo will get a house flipping show on HGTV or DIY network. Does anyone know if that is something she would be interested in doing or if there have been talks about the possibility of a show? I think she would be good at it and I think it would be popular. jmo
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:57 pm

She looks great in the picture Jordan posted. I’m laughing because people are asking if her outfit is part of her collection and Jordan is responding and giving the exact name of her jumpsuit on the website laugh out loud he’s too good.

@Stacia620 both JoJo and Jordan have been asked about a show in interviews. Per usual, they’re pretty private and don’t give out too much information, but they both have basically said that if it was strictly a house flipping show then they would potentially be up for it.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:09 pm

Jojo and Jordan at Fletch’s launch party in LA
https://www.instagram.com/p/BkjGt3AH4I5/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=o9xqiw7h2481

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:23 pm

Stacia620 wrote:I keep hoping that JoJo will get a house flipping show on HGTV or DIY network. Does anyone know if that is something she would be interested in doing or if there have been talks about the possibility of a show? I think she would be good at it and I think it would be popular. jmo
I won't be surprised if there was an offer on the table but they have to wait till their contract is up in August. But who knows. I believe HGTV contracted a couple celeb couples to host shows as well, but anything can happen!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:00 pm

Jojo with Emma at the launch party and 2nd post is Jordan with Emma. The place for the event has been beautifully and artistically decorated. Jojo really went out for the classy event. So happy for her and of course her inspiration Jordan.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BkjNuYVF2L1/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=s3j3w84xab18

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkjOOezFUI7/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1k1jc3v6f8304

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:17 am

Jojo with assistance from Jordan and Ben with the setup for the launch party . It is so nice to see Ben supporting Jojo in her new venture and of course her ever supportive fiancé Jordan . 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkjcePQlwXk/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=16n1f7q66rski

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bkjcm4flbLj/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=op2745a2iy47

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:17 am

Jordan wins BF of the year award for serving donuts to the guests at the party. What a keeper.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bkjk6KQldSj/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=lz6xfo4f3gwu

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:34 am

I have to say Jojo (and Jordan) put out a very classy official launch party in LA for Fletch clothing line. From the numerous pictures one can see the professionalism behind the event from the place, ambiance, decorations and glossy brochures. She had engaged one of the best in the PR industry and she did it properly and no shortcuts. I know there may have been ex-Bach alum who advertised their own clothing line but I am not sure if anyone went to great lengths to put out this kind of launch. Doing this thing in LA is by no means cheap. This just goes to show she did her homework. More power to Jojo and Jordan. Now I see why they had boxes of wine

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 71 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 63 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #19

+30
bluwavz
Lennoxcolinrolland
nikikass
vernie113
Norcalgal