SELECT CONTENT

Cassandra Wood - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cassandra Wood - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Cassandra Wood - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri May 04, 2018 11:00 pm

Cassandra on segway date 04/05 (Probably Top 7 or 8)

Cassandra Wood - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 WZb3edU

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Cassandra Wood - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Cassandra Wood - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu May 17, 2018 4:06 am

LOL at Cassandra in this video managing to wedge a WETSUIT up her peachy cheeks.  Girl knows how to work her assets.  laugh out loud

Source

IG stats 17/05.  Interesting to see she's lost almost a THOUSAND followers since filming began.  

Cassandra Wood - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 PEuHfzo

Source

Backlash?   question Or do people just unfollow if someone doesn't post anything new for a few weeks?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri May 18, 2018 10:45 am

That has a strong whiff of fake Instagram followers imo. If Instagram did a purge of fake and bot followers, that would account for the huge loss.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed May 23, 2018 4:19 am

Cass has had a clean up of her posts - down to 717.  It's not time for FRC yet, is it?  Time is getting away from me.

And she is private now? scratch

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed May 23, 2018 7:01 am

Agent99 wrote:Cass has had a clean up of her posts - down to 717.  It's not time for FRC yet, is it?  Time is getting away from me.

And she is private now? scratch

Yes, you're right @Agent99!  That must have happened sometime today I think?  Pretty sure she was public when I checked earlier although I was probably logged in and I'm following her.  Definitely public earlier this week though as I usually browse incognito (not logged in).  

DM had a story about the final 4 just a few days ago so no way they could have filmed the FRC yet IMO.  So it seems either someone's cleaning up Cass' account on her behalf, or she's out, and with Brooke also active on SM, the Final 2 could actually be Sophie and Britt???  WOW!

Probably for the best if so - having another pre-planned F1 might have been the nail in the coffin for this show.  I'm surprised he kept her around to the final 3/4 if he wasn't planning to maker her F1 but maybe they had some kind of mates agreement so she could hang round and get max publicity.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed May 23, 2018 8:04 am

Very interesting. IMO it’s far too early for FRC yet, but maybe they are allowing to girls to have limited, or supervised access to their social media?

I know that the sleuthing population is very small, and of no consequence to the actions of TPTB, but I’m sure that the paps must monitor social media as welll so they know who to follow around, and surely it would throw them off a bit if the girls are allowed to fiddle with their social media during the season?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed May 23, 2018 8:17 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Very interesting. IMO it’s far too early for FRC yet, but maybe they are allowing to girls to have limited, or supervised access to their social media?

I know that the sleuthing population is very small, and of no consequence to the actions of TPTB, but I’m sure that the paps must monitor social media as welll so they know who to follow around, and surely it would throw them off a bit if the girls are allowed to fiddle with their social media during the season?

It's definitely possible @Dirty Street Pie however I just checked Sophie's stats and they haven't changed at all since I screen capped her IG a week ago and I'd think if Cass was allowed on SM, Sophie would also be allowed.  Definitely seems to point to Cass being out IMO.  If so, good!  Now we have a level playing field!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed May 23, 2018 8:29 am

@Bobette Do we have Britt’s instagram yet, or is she still unknown? That would give us more information if her numbers were changing as well.

Cass has been private for quite a while, I requested to follow her about a month ago and haven’t been accepted yet, unless she is sometimes private, and sometimes not? But that points to her either having access, or having someone managing it for her, like Dasha, who had posts throughout the season.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed May 23, 2018 8:58 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:@Bobette Do we have Britt’s instagram yet, or is she still unknown? That would give us more information if her numbers were changing as well.

Cass has been private for quite a while, I requested to follow her about a month ago and haven’t been accepted yet, unless she is sometimes private, and sometimes not? But that points to her either having access, or having someone managing it for her, like Dasha, who had posts throughout the season.

Thanks for the info on Cass, @Dirty Street Pie, I must have just not noticed her switching to private if it was a while ago. Curiouser and curiouser!

Re: Britt, she's still unknown - I've asked the mods to set up a page for Britt even though we don't know her last name as it will help to sleuth her identity if we have everything in one place IMO.  I've been flat out this week but when I get chance I'll have a trawl through IG to see if I can find her (unless you beat me to it!).  I figure by now a lot of the girls who've been voted out will be following each other even though they're probably told not to so I think we should be able to find her. Camels on her HTD date and zoo animals for her single date suggests to me she may work with animals....?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 23, 2018 10:41 am

IMO the first thing many contestants do when they are sent home is clean up IG if they feel it's warranted. They realize how public their lives will be and what other opportunities may come into play and don't want anything to interfere with that.

I think Cass is out based on the clean up of her posts and maybe be F3/F4?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed May 23, 2018 10:52 am

GuardianAngel wrote:IMO the first thing many contestants do when they are sent home is clean up IG if they feel it's warranted. They realize how public their lives will be and what other opportunities may come into play and don't want anything to interfere with that.

I think Cass is out based on the clean up of her posts and maybe be F3/F4?

Yes I think she must be F4 - If Sophie and Britt are still there, and Brooke was (conveniently) photographed with a rose at the F4 ceremony, that would make her F3, leaving Cass as F4.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat May 26, 2018 5:40 am

Bobette wrote:More pics from the F4 to F3 rose ceremony are now up on the Matrix website.  Cassandra looks upset - definitely seems like this is where she exits IMO.

Cassandra Wood - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 XzoUZlC
Cassandra Wood - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 V6A5bYI

Source

Pictured, Cassandra Wood. The Bachelor, Nick Cummins invites 4 final women to the new Mansion in Sydney, NSW . The Bachelorettes pictured are Cassandra Wood in Black dress, Brooke Blurton in dark blue dress, Brittany ? in red dress and unknown blonde in green dress . This event was a rose ceremony that left one contestant out, leaving three finalists. Host, Osher Gunsberg was also seen during the evening. Crew pictured directed the "talent" as the evenings temperature got cooler and lumber jackets were used to keep the girls warm offscreen.

LOL at the paparazzo throwing shade at the "talent"  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Cassandra Wood - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
spangler
catalyst
Sundy
Agent99
LeapofFaith