SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:43 pm

SarahD wrote:The sweet couple obviously playing up for the cameras. IMO I think Arie seems to have looked towards paps before canoodling for the cameras. Of course, someone had to tip off the paps where they will be. *IMO* I wonder who did that? Rolling Eyes They look so naturally in love.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/tvshowbiz/video-1650890/Video-Arie-Luyendyk-Jr-Lauren-Burnham-cuddle-kiss-Barcelona.html

sosleepy wrote:#liars is the perfect couple name for these two! Let’s make it happen, peeps! laugh out loud

IMO

#Liarie perfect hashtag

That video...seriously.  Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 22 1838857674  They see someone filming them, while they wait for someone else to come and film them. To me it all just looks like they are trying way too hard to convince everyone...including themselves. I wonder how long they will be able to keep it up before we hear rumors of fights and Lauren's jealousy towards Courtney?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by whit90 Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:03 pm

Do we know for a fact that they called the paps to follow them ?  Or is this just a opinion?
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:06 pm

whit90 wrote:Do we know for a fact that they called the paps to follow them ?  Or is this just a opinion?

I don't think we know that information unless we are Arie or Lauren. laugh out loud. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:21 pm

whit90 wrote:Do we know for a fact that they called the paps to follow them ?  Or is this just a opinion?
IMO they're just being nice. The paps have to make a living, and it's annoying when the paps have to stalk them all day just to get a good picture, everybody wins, especially the fans. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:23 pm

I think the role of paps are a bit more aggressive in Europe than in the states. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:25 pm

These pics are right outside the hotel they are staying in.  Someone on the hotel staff, travel agency, a guest staying there, anyone could have told Daily Mail paps.  DM is relentless, especially in Europe.  People love to get paid tipping off DM.

Arie and Lauren look to me, as if they realize at some point the paps are there and decide to have fun with it.  Why not?  

It’s possible they are outside waiting for a car or transportation somewhere.  It doesn’t look like a staged photo op to me.   If so, they’d probably have picked a more picturesque setting - Park Guell, the Ramblas, the Gothic Quarter, the beachfront.

All in all, to me, they are cute photos.  They look relaxed and happy.  What could be better than that? Smiley
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by tiger Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:34 pm

littlereddress wrote:I know it goes round and round that if Arie had just tried with Becca and put Lauren out of his mind they could have worked out. I don't think so.  Once your heart is no longer in it (if if ever really was), the checking out process begins.  Arie has said he would have broken up with Becca even if Lauren did not take him back and I believe him.  His heart was not in it.  They might have lasted until the AFTR and then the flame went completely out and he officially breaks up with her.  Then he is free to contact Lauren without all the backlash.  That actually might have been much more painful for Becca than Arie telling her he only had one foot in and she deserved better, watching the relationship slowly wither away, then realizing he was longing for Lauren all along (even if he never acted on it).  But I also understand those that feel cheating is the most painful thing in relationships not the actual feelings for the other person.  In other words secretly pine for Lauren but make it work with Becca and put Lauren out of his mind, do the right thing.

I always feel like it is 100 times lonlier to be in relationship where the other person doesn't feel it and trying to make it work than when they are completely in but that's me.  I think Becca seems happy to move on in this case and it is interesting that her fans friends and family are more angry than she is.  She said in one of her interviews after she watched she realized Arie's connection with Lauren and it made more sense to her.  JMO for the above.

I disagree. I've been in this situation, in my marriage. Being in a committed relationship is not always easy. That spark is not always there. I went through a period in my marriage where I really felt like I had made a mistake because my husband and I just didn't have the passion that I'd had in my previous relationship, but we got through it because I made the choice every single day to choose to love my husband and put our marriage first. I don't think it would have been impossible for Arie to get there with Becca. I think he just didn't want to make the effort. He took the easy way out, and IMO, he didn't do it in a particularly respectful or thoughtful way. I don't think Lauren is the "one" for him, but I do think they'll get married just to prove everyone wrong, because she seems desperate for a wedding and he seems desperate to prove that he didn't just get bored with Becca and cheat like he has in every other relationship. I think he'll be just as bored with Lauren as he was with Becca once the infatuation dies down in a few months (even more so if it's true that he "can't have conversations with her,") but he's backed himself into a corner with the way he rushed to propose to her and insisted that what they did to Becca was okay because they're meant to be. All just IMO.
tiger
tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:43 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think the role of paps are a bit more aggressive in Europe than in the states. JMO

I once stayed in a Paris hotel whose front entrance was directly across the street from the Hotel Ritz Paris' back entrance through which Princess Diana left on that fateful night in 1977. It was not unusual to see men with cameras and long telephoto lenses lurking on the street and in cars waiting - so it seemed to me - for someone to leave from that entrance. Though it never happened that I saw, in Europe they are very aggressive. IMO it's not a big stretch to think that paps would be similarly waiting outside a high profile hotel in Barcelona - especially since they could have known who was staying there from a simple IG post - to say nothing of the fact that it was announced on TV that they would be going to Iceland and Barcelona. Not hard IMO to imagine a few Euro could have been put in a doorman's hand to confirm who might be staying there.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:04 pm

tiger wrote:(even more so if it's true that he "can't have conversations with her,")
Arie said he and Lauren were spending 3 hours a day on the phone while waiting for the conclusion of the show. I think that explains why they are so ready, cause they simply can't get enough of each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:18 pm

I would love to know what kind of deep things these imo pretty little Liars discuss in their 3 hour phone calls. I imagine lots of silence, Starbucks orders in the background and vacant stares into their FaceTime cameras scratchquestion

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:20 pm

Alanna wrote:I would love to know what kind of deep things these imo pretty little Liars discuss in their 3 hour phone calls. I imagine lots of silence, Starbucks orders in the background and vacant stares into their FaceTime cameras scratchquestion
Throw a couple of wow's in there and I think you've pretty much got it nailed laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:21 pm

Maybe that's just how long it took for him to reassure her he wasn't creeping on anyone else's SM.  (while she signed into his SM to check behind him laugh out loud) Or maybe it took that long to have a 10 word conversation between them.  cheeky

JMSO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

+68
northernviewer
Newto
blueblues
Zaynab
lovebites8727