SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by Rolly Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:36 pm

North wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:@North I don't remember that convo and I am actually shocked they aired it.  Maybe he is just getting his feet wet.  Maybe the seed has been planted, but hasn't grown yet.  I cannot judge where his heart is in his walk with God, but I can hope it is growing or will grow down the road.  Imo.  

@Mommyof2 Below is a link to EW's recap of Arie & Tia discussing God on their one-on-one. But still think something was discussed with Becca and her family...maybe on the hometown date. Could be wrong though...

http://ew.com/recap/the-bachelor-season-22-episode-5/3/
Arie had a discussion w/Becca’s uncle Gary the pastor about going to church w/Becca if she wanted to go. Arie said he would go with her but said Becca was further along the spiritual path (my words) than he was.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:37 pm

FLChica wrote:
bleuberry wrote:@sosleepy http://www.patheos.com/blogs/seanlowe/2014/08/arie-how-a-cracker-barrel-waitress-and-a-baptist-mechanic-opened-my-heart/

laugh out loud
This post on Seanie's blog was from August 2014 - yep, four years ago. This is the blog that Seanie has to keep himself relevant IMO and he evidently invited his "good friend Arie" who appeared with him on The Bachelorette to post. 

Never one to bite the hand that has fed them for over 6 years now, Seanie was only too happy IMO to appear on Arie's season of The Bachelor, with his two best assets - Cat and Samuel. 

Hopefully Arie and Lauren don't take Seanie's advice and appear on Dancing With the Stars, Celebrity Family Feud, Celebrity Wife Swap, Marriage Boot Camp, Who Wants to be a Millionaire and Worst Cooks in America. Hopefully, Arie and Lauren won't agree to televise their wedding like the Lowes, complete with tacky boudoir photo sessions, a grown-sexy theme and and a consummation countdown clock. Arie can afford to bite the hand that momentarily fed him and support his queen without all that mess IMO.

To quote Lauren, "Wow" laugh out loud , that is quite the long list of shows they have been on. I don't think we will see Lauren and Arie on any of those. Jmo. Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 12 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:39 pm

I could see them on Marriage Boot Camp laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 12 8367-910 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 12 I_got_13 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 12 E5kqdm15 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 12 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:42 pm

Arie has stated that he will not be doing any other reality shows. I think most couples do them for the money and Arie does not need that. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:57 pm

Linds911 wrote:I could see them on Marriage Boot Camp laugh out loud

I bet Sean would advise Arie against that one!

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:59 pm

grace8136 wrote:

I bet Sean would advice Arie against that one!

for sure! yes the $$ helps but the whole experience is not fun.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 12 8367-910 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 12 I_got_13 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 12 E5kqdm15 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 12 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:05 pm

As @whit90 posted, Arie doesn't need the money. He's been working since he was a teenager and has been quite successful without begging shilling, IMO. Heck, he's already been more successful on his own in real estate sales in one year than Seanie has been after many years with his "partner" Rogers Healy IMO. 

If Arie & Lauren follow in SeanCat's paw prints and appear on nasty Marriage Boot Camp, I would be disappointed. I wonder if Arie & Lauren would cuss at each other and fight like SeanCat? I also can't imagine Lauren swinging on a stripper pole and grinding her pelvis into another woman's face like Cat did on MBC. But I'm just a Bach viewer, so what do I know. IMHO, Arie and Lauren would do well to get advice from successful married couples like their parents.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:09 pm

sosleepy wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Actress Britt Robertson speaks about meeting Arie. Supports what a reddit poster who allegedly knows someone in production said about him. i.e. He's a douche. Starts at 33 seconds.

When people show you who they are, believe them. ; )

Agree. How many women need to tell us the guy is a creep before people start to believe it? Even Courtney, Arie’s biggest cheerleader to date, admits he has strung her along and burned her countless times. 

JMO

How did Arie burn Courtney? don't get that part.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:11 pm

Say what you will about Sean, and Lord knows I’ve never been a huge fan..For marriage and marriage material, I’d take Sean Lowe every day and twice on Sunday over Arie Luyendyk, but maybe that’s just me. 

Also... way too soon to say these bozos won’t show back up on reality tv somewhere. I mean, according to them 2 weeks ago they were taking a SM break, now they are plastered everywhere all over IG. They don’t need the money, but me thinks they like the notoriety and attention. Maybe we’ll get super duper lucky with HEA part II. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:15 pm

This is Arie and Lauren’s thread. Please keep the discussion on them.

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 12 Samuel10Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 12 Samuel10 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 12 Family10Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 12 Samuel15Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 12 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:16 pm

Amberish wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:

When people show you who they are, believe them. ; )

Agree. How many women need to tell us the guy is a creep before people start to believe it? Even Courtney, Arie’s biggest cheerleader to date, admits he has strung her along and burned her countless times. 

JMO

How did Arie burn Courtney? don't get that part.

Did you listen to RS’s podcast? Even Arie admitted to her that he hurt her and she’s given him more chances then he deserves. She wanted there to be more between them time and time again, and he dragged her along, burning her along the way. Most recently being when he notoriously took the Bach gig in September. Courtney says at the time, they were spending a ton of time together and she felt, they were really close to becoming a couple for real.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:19 pm

FLChica wrote:
bleuberry wrote:@sosleepy http://www.patheos.com/blogs/seanlowe/2014/08/arie-how-a-cracker-barrel-waitress-and-a-baptist-mechanic-opened-my-heart/

laugh out loud
This post on Seanie's blog was from August 2014 - yep, four years ago. This is the blog that Seanie has to keep himself relevant IMO and he evidently invited his "good friend Arie" who appeared with him on The Bachelorette to post. 

Never one to bite the hand that has fed them for over 6 years now, Seanie was only too happy IMO to appear on Arie's season of The Bachelor, with his two best assets - Cat and Samuel. 

Hopefully Arie and Lauren don't take Seanie's advice and appear on Dancing With the Stars, Celebrity Family Feud, Celebrity Wife Swap, Marriage Boot Camp, Who Wants to be a Millionaire and Worst Cooks in America. Hopefully, Arie and Lauren won't agree to televise their wedding like the Lowes, complete with tacky boudoir photo sessions, a grown-sexy theme and and a consummation countdown clock. Arie can afford to bite the hand that momentarily fed him and support his queen without all that mess IMO.

Well since Arie has already done Who Wants to be a Millionaire and has stated that he is open to a TV wedding I wouldn't necessarily count on that.

Also Arie has a rich daddy with lots of connections, so IMO it is much easier for him to thumb his nose at others.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

+68
northernviewer
Newto
blueblues
Zaynab
lovebites8727