SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by ReneeM Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:53 pm

sosleepy wrote:I never found Arie sexy either! He has kind of flabby man boobs. Look for it. laugh out loud
I try not to focus on his looks too much, I mean he's horrible in so many other more substantial ways imo, but he is SO ugly. Like honestly I don't know how his exes do it. I mean, letting a man who's not even cute play me? How would I get over that? laugh out loud. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by sparkler Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:57 pm

This is an honest question....how would Arie and Lauren know who to call if they wanted to call "the paps?" Especially in Spain where they would have to speak Spanish, or more likely, Catalan, in that part of Spain? Spain is not very English friendly from my experience.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:01 pm

My question is how/why foreign paps even know or care about these American reality tv D-listers. I thought this stuff aired on delay overseas?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:06 pm

They’re publishing this for US clicks, not European ones, IMO.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:11 pm

Honestly all the pictures don't bother me in the least. I am happy to see them. And to see Arie and Lauren so happy. I can go way back to season one. TPTB makes sure things get out there to push ratings. I would say it is more TPTB getting the word out there and not Arie and Lauren. It isn't the first season and won't be the last. And I would say with MF reposting the article on them. There is some thing in the works for them. Wedding who knows. But they want this out there for a reason. Arie and Lauren enjoy I love seeing it all. Bring on the pictures I love seeing them.

Last edited by Iluvbachette on Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:12 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I never found Arie sexy either! He has kind of flabby man boobs. Look for it. laugh out loud

You know I had to do it. Show the evidence. laugh out loud while I agree that he isn’t fit and toned like your average 25 year old, he doesn’t look so bad for a 36? Year old. I know all people see differently though. He’s no Roberto, that’s for sure! Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 25 2498057887

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 25 71f8a610

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/viewimage.forum?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi1299.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fag66%2Fladybug82bbf%2FArie%2FPreviews%2FCount%2520down%2520to%2520Arie%2520-%2520Season%2520Preview%2Fimage_zps8h8d9tjs.jpeg

To make this post about Arie and Lauren, I’m so glad they are spending so much time together. Their time together during these vacay days remind me of dates on the show, but with one woman only. It will be interesting to see them back to real life doing day to day things. JMO

I agree. Sad to say as we age, we lose our toned body or we have to work very hard to keep that tone. He looks pretty good for a 36 year-old, imho. Now, his kissing style kind of drive me nuts. It's like he is kissing is slow mo. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:14 pm

Iluvbachette wrote:Honestly all the pictures don't bother me in the least. I am happy to see them. And to see Arie and Lauren so happy. I can go way back to season one. TPTB makes sure things get out there to push ratings. I would say it is more TPTB getting the word out there and not Arie and Lauren. It isn't the first season and won't be the last. Bring on the pictures I love seeing them.

Me too! Let’s hope Becca and her new guy get the same. I say the more the merrier. They look very happy. JMO of course.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:33 pm

littlereddress wrote:Can I ask this question.  What if Becca realized it was not going to work out with Arie and she wanted out.  She is out of the bubble and not feeling it anymore, realizes they are not compatible or whatever.  Maybe a scenario where someone very appealing slipped into her DMs and she wanted to pursue it and she was talking to him without Arie knowing waiting for the show to be over.  However, she tells Arie she is struggling with their relationship and not all in.  Would you feel the same way and feel she was cheating on Arie?

YES
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:45 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Amberish wrote:
sosleepy wrote:

Did you listen to RS’s podcast? Even Arie admitted to her that he hurt her and she’s given him more chances then he deserves. She wanted there to be more between them time and time again, and he dragged her along, burning her along the way. Most recently being when he notoriously took the Bach gig in September. Courtney says at the time, they were spending a ton of time together and she felt, they were really close to becoming a couple for real.

Of course, I did. But how did he burn her? She said what? No, she didn't.

She said he hurt her by not returning her at-the-moment affection, but it's not as if he ever led her on. Moreover, she said she's a big girl and she gets it. I hope we do, too.

Courtney even said what-her-name, that other girl he had dated last year, should have asked the right questions instead of assuming the relationship was more than it ever was. But, she is young and didn't know better.

Dating is dating.

Insofar as Arie and Becca, it appears that he is saying from the get-go he recognized he made a mistake --- by proposing to anyone given his state of confusion. His words. And now we know Becca is so broken that she's unable to travel the world in search of her own love story --- oh, wait a minute --- she is so must not be so broken up.

(In retrospect, had Melissa Rycroft not had her long-term love waiting in the wings after Jason, I expect she, too, might have done as Becca is.)

We know from every successful Bachelor show couple that it is only AFTER the season ends and the excitement fades do the couples actually fall in love. Sean and Cat, too!

Again, I'm hopeful for an Arie and Lauren bachelor wedding. Not an extravagant miniseries like Jason's, but something similar to Sean and Cat's. Perhaps in September? Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 25 4256136633

Alrighty. We are most definitely going to have to agree to disagree. Courtney said she cried and cried after Arie took the Bach gig. You could even tell in her voice how hurt she still was when talking to RS. She said herself that Arie told her she constantly gave more chances than she should. Sounds like a woman who was hurt by the careless actions of this man to me.

As for your other points, no doubt these couples fall in love (if the fall in love) after filming. And I feel like a broken record, but i don’t think anyone is angry at Arie for changing his mind or being confused in a confusing situation. It’s not what happened. It’s how it happened. It’s his emotional cheating, his changing stories, his vague timelines, his bs excuses (ie: he filmed the breakup for Becca so she could get the Ette gig, give me a break. What a martyr. Rolling Eyes). It’s the gross socks IG pics while he was engaged to someone else, the fact he chose New Years to contact Lauren (traditionally a “couples” holiday) while he was engaged. The fact that he told Becca he was only contacting her for closure. I could go on and on.

I could give a crap that he decided Becca wasn’t the one for him and he thought he made a mistake. Good for him for being with the person he wants to be with (for now). It’s everytjing else. He’s just... not my cup of tea and I find him gross.

Let me tell you why I'm right. *IMO*

Courtney said, she cried because Arie was no longer available. Not that she was in love with him. Not that she was in a committed relationship with him. But because the two --- both single, both in their 30s and both wanting to marry and have children --- were getting along so well working on a flip together, that in the course of spending ALL that time together working on the flip, discussed the POSSIBILITY of trying to be a couple. They didn't become the couple, Instead, they talked about the possibility. There is a difference.

Then, Arie became the bachelor, fell in love with Lauren. Courtney, knowing Arie was no longer a possibility, cried, because she's alone and the option of trying to be a couple with Arie was gone. She then begins helping her friend, Arie, by counseling him about what to do next. She tells him to get the Neil Lane ring and propose to the Lauren, which he did.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by BohemianNika Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:52 pm

IMO, if I were to be mildly famous and wanted to avoid the paps, I wouldn't tag the hotel I was staying at in instastories. Pretty sure paps in Europe know how to check SM. But what do I know no idea

MeAndI fan
BohemianNika
BohemianNika

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:00 pm

Amberish wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
Amberish wrote:

Of course, I did. But how did he burn her? She said what? No, she didn't.

She said he hurt her by not returning her at-the-moment affection, but it's not as if he ever led her on. Moreover, she said she's a big girl and she gets it. I hope we do, too.

Courtney even said what-her-name, that other girl he had dated last year, should have asked the right questions instead of assuming the relationship was more than it ever was. But, she is young and didn't know better.

Dating is dating.

Insofar as Arie and Becca, it appears that he is saying from the get-go he recognized he made a mistake --- by proposing to anyone given his state of confusion. His words. And now we know Becca is so broken that she's unable to travel the world in search of her own love story --- oh, wait a minute --- she is so must not be so broken up.

(In retrospect, had Melissa Rycroft not had her long-term love waiting in the wings after Jason, I expect she, too, might have done as Becca is.)

We know from every successful Bachelor show couple that it is only AFTER the season ends and the excitement fades do the couples actually fall in love. Sean and Cat, too!

Again, I'm hopeful for an Arie and Lauren bachelor wedding. Not an extravagant miniseries like Jason's, but something similar to Sean and Cat's. Perhaps in September? Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 25 4256136633

Alrighty. We are most definitely going to have to agree to disagree. Courtney said she cried and cried after Arie took the Bach gig. You could even tell in her voice how hurt she still was when talking to RS. She said herself that Arie told her she constantly gave more chances than she should. Sounds like a woman who was hurt by the careless actions of this man to me.

As for your other points, no doubt these couples fall in love (if the fall in love) after filming. And I feel like a broken record, but i don’t think anyone is angry at Arie for changing his mind or being confused in a confusing situation. It’s not what happened. It’s how it happened. It’s his emotional cheating, his changing stories, his vague timelines, his bs excuses (ie: he filmed the breakup for Becca so she could get the Ette gig, give me a break. What a martyr. Rolling Eyes). It’s the gross socks IG pics while he was engaged to someone else, the fact he chose New Years to contact Lauren (traditionally a “couples” holiday) while he was engaged. The fact that he told Becca he was only contacting her for closure. I could go on and on.

I could give a crap that he decided Becca wasn’t the one for him and he thought he made a mistake. Good for him for being with the person he wants to be with (for now). It’s everytjing else. He’s just... not my cup of tea and I find him gross.

Let me tell you why I'm right. *IMO*

Courtney said, she cried because Arie was no longer available. Not that she was in love with him. Not that she was in a committed relationship with him. But because the two --- both single, both in their 30s and both wanting to marry and have children --- were getting along so well working on a flip together, that in the course of spending ALL that time together working on the flip, discussed the POSSIBILITY of trying to be a couple. They didn't become the couple, Instead, they talked about the possibility. There is a difference.

Then, Arie became the bachelor, fell in love with Lauren. Courtney, knowing Arie was no longer a possibility, cried, because she's alone and the option of trying to be a couple with Arie was gone. She then begins helping her friend, Arie, by counseling him about what to do next. She tells him to get the Neil Lane ring and propose to the Lauren, which he did.
I agree.
It sounds very rational to me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:02 pm

LOL at Arie's latest IG post: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bge9lWXFeo-/?hl=en&taken-by=ariejr

Is there something beyond trying too hard? Because that's what Arie is doing, IMHO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

+68
northernviewer
Newto
blueblues
Zaynab
lovebites8727