SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:06 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Linds911 wrote:@Alanna Home Depot cantstopl where do you come up with this stuff!?

I don't have an issue with pap photos but when they look like that seems fishy. dizzy
JMO but if I thought I was going to be photographed, especially if I was calling the paps, I would be wearing a bit more trendy, cute clothes. JMO 
They are dressed pretty chill for those Barcelona photos, even for me.

Better than those sweats they were sporting in Scottsdale...you know, the first time they called the paps. :gotcha: laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:07 pm

LOL yeah.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:08 pm

Alanna wrote:IMO Arie is a tool, a very sexy tool of course, but the likes of which Home Depot specializes in nonetheless. So you know, I 1000% believe an articulate wordsmith like Lauren would be right up his alley. Imo.

I beg to differ. I don't even find him sexy. A simple...basic...tool.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:09 pm

Alanna wrote:IMO Arie is a tool, a very sexy tool of course, but the likes of which Home Depot specializes in nonetheless. So you know, I 1000% believe an articulate wordsmith like Lauren would be right up his alley. Imo.
Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 24 Tumblr10
(Source)

JMSO laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:12 pm

Shoot guys I think he is!! I talk a big game but gawd dang it if he was to slide into my dm’s asking adidas v Nike’s underneath my sneakers (kinky huh??), I’d probs fall all over myself too!! 

Seriously, imo he probably really knows what to do with a woman to get her in the sack and out of it, if he wants, which is why he had hordes of them it seems. I am amazed he knows enough excel to keep a spreadsheet, are we sure it’s not a coloring book???

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:13 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Linds911 wrote:@Alanna Home Depot cantstopl where do you come up with this stuff!?

I don't have an issue with pap photos but when they look like that seems fishy. dizzy
JMO but if I thought I was going to be photographed, especially if I was calling the paps, I would be wearing a bit more trendy, cute clothes. JMO 
They are dressed pretty chill for those Barcelona photos, even for me.

Better than those sweats they were sporting in Scottsdale...you know, the first time they called the paps.  :gotcha: laugh out loud

But they were waiting for that photographer to come out of the building??? So they knew they were having their pictures taken ... one way or another. The paps may have been across the street filming or just some fan of the show...but at the end of the video a photographer is coming out of the hotel carrying his gear and they say something to him and gesture. So apparently they thought what they were wearing was appropriate.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:19 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@I'm glad they are having fun with it, rather than being ticked off and storming off to get away. laugh out loud IMO they don't need to call the paps, they are being followed everywhere. I'm sure Arie and Lauren can spot them as well.

All of the DM pics I've seen have the sort of compression you get when you shoot with a telephoto lens - IMO the pap taking the image was a fairly long distance away - across the street / something like 50 - 100 yards (or more) away. I do think that they noticed the photographer but IMO it's a little like tinkling your wine glass at a wedding to get the bride and groom to kiss and "make nice" - they just decided to have some fun with it and put on a show to give the photographer what he came for. And as @Kashathediva pointed out - IMO if they planned it to be a photo shoot, they would have worn something classier than what they were wearing.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:30 pm

I never found Arie sexy either! He has kind of flabby man boobs. Look for it. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:32 pm

sosleepy wrote:I never found Arie sexy either! He has kind of flabby man boobs. Look for it. laugh out loud
Way to ruin it, gf Rolling Eyes laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:34 pm

sosleepy wrote:I never found Arie sexy either! He has kind of flabby man boobs. Look for it. laugh out loud

:yes:   That's why we barely got any shirtless pics compared to your standard bachelor. Something I am very grateful for.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:38 pm

Not gonna lie, Arie circa-2012 could totally slide into my DMs and I would be right there with Lauren going "omg, shut up everyone! He's the best person I've ever met!". 2018 Arie has ruined that for me. Like even pre-switch, I just don't find him sexy or charismatic anymore. Even his kissing style grossed me out! Maybe it was just Emily that made all these IMO douches seem like mega catches, IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:49 pm

You know I had to do it. Show the evidence. laugh out loud while I agree that he isn’t fit and toned like your average 25 year old, he doesn’t look so bad for a 36? Year old. I know all people see differently though. He’s no Roberto, that’s for sure! Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 24 2498057887

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 24 71f8a610

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/viewimage.forum?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi1299.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fag66%2Fladybug82bbf%2FArie%2FPreviews%2FCount%2520down%2520to%2520Arie%2520-%2520Season%2520Preview%2Fimage_zps8h8d9tjs.jpeg

To make this post about Arie and Lauren, I’m so glad they are spending so much time together. Their time together during these vacay days remind me of dates on the show, but with one woman only. It will be interesting to see them back to real life doing day to day things. JMO
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

+68
northernviewer
Newto
blueblues
Zaynab
lovebites8727