SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by Diana March 21st 2018, 8:50 pm

The more I think about it, the more pissed off I get. How is it OK to record people trying to better their lives and mock them to your 500k IG followers like it's some kind of joke? What a complete load of crap.

That is honestly so disgusting and the only joke about is Lauren & Arie.

all JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by stuckinsc March 21st 2018, 8:54 pm

I love Eddie from Ohio, but this song reminds me of #Liars and their behavior.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM March 21st 2018, 8:58 pm

There are people who really struggle with going to gym for fear of being mocked. That video isn't cute or funny at all. IMO Lauren and Arie just don't seem to be very nice people. All Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc March 21st 2018, 9:04 pm

ReneeM wrote:There are people who really struggle with going to gym for fear of being mocked. That video isn't cute or funny at all. IMO Lauren and Arie just don't seem to be very nice people. All Jmo.

#Liars continue to show how mean spirited they are. And while Lauren has a rockin body, Arie is just a few big meals from a dad bod. Perhaps Arie should try going in the gym instead of mocking those who are in the gym? IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria March 21st 2018, 9:04 pm

Diana wrote:The more I think about it, the more pissed off I get. How is it OK to record people trying to better their lives and mock them to your 500k IG followers like it's some kind of joke? What a complete load of crap.

That is honestly so disgusting and the only joke about is Lauren & Arie.

all JMO

It makes me angrier the more I think about it too.

I think people assume that Lauren is a nice girl, because she's so quiet and shy, but this, IMO, proves that she's a straight up mean girl. It makes me so angry on behalf of these people who didn't do anything to A/L and are just trying to have a private workout and are being pointed at and laughed at and broadcast to their combined 1 million followers. Nothing they are doing or wearing is weird or funny, in the first place, but what if it was? Does that give them the right to do this? There have been couples I've disliked before, but never a couple who was so lacking in even the tiniest bit of kindness or empathy for others. Ugh. All, IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry March 21st 2018, 9:07 pm

The most idiotic pairing in Bachelor history IMO. Lauren cackling ‘I can’t!’ at people working out. Arie filming it like it’s hilarious or something. Idk what to say except so, so dumb. duh JMO

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 44 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish March 21st 2018, 9:08 pm

Where is the supposed horrendous video being discussed?
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith March 21st 2018, 9:10 pm

ReneeM wrote:There are people who really struggle with going to gym for fear of being mocked. That video isn't cute or funny at all. IMO Lauren and Arie just don't seem to be very nice people. All Jmo.

:tissuebox yep thats me...i don't like going on arie and libbys IG but i had to see what the fuss was about and wow thats next level immaturity from them no no no no they're meanies and that's being nice :angryemotion they really have no empathy for anyone and only care for themselves. no
jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish March 21st 2018, 9:13 pm

Can someone please link the video?
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy March 21st 2018, 9:14 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I love Eddie from Ohio, but this song reminds me of #Liars and their behavior.

laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

Totally. Nailed it.

I can’t get over “look at how these Spanish people work out!!!” Like, wtf? So condescending. I guess better than being a fat/lazy American. My gawd. 

JMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl March 21st 2018, 9:26 pm

Maybe if Arie went to the gym more he’d know the name of the exercise that gentleman was doing.

It’s called a plank jack you douchebag.

All JMO

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 44 87b72b10 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 44 86669110 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 44 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl March 21st 2018, 9:34 pm

Amberish wrote:Where is the supposed horrendous video being discussed?

Arie’s Instagram story.

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 44 87b72b10 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 44 86669110 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 44 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

+68
northernviewer
Newto
blueblues
Zaynab
lovebites8727