SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by Lucas15 Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:38 pm

North wrote:*** snip ***

I kid, I kid...but only just a little. This couple is so very different from the ones before, that it is fun and silly and only slightly ridiculous to entertain their warp speed desires. But hey -- it's Lauren and Arie's life together, let 'em start living it as quickly as passionately as they want.

All IMO.

I have to agree. It would be totally hypocritical to say I think they need to slow down because once my wife and I decided to get married it simply couldn't happen fast enough for us. We married about 4 weeks after we got engaged and the only reason it took that long was that she had a 10 day vacation trip planned and paid for months earlier - otherwise it would have been more like a two week engagement. That was 36 years ago and we still have "it". At our age (we're "old and gross" as Lauren once said) we realize that none of us knows how long we have but as long as we have our health and each other we're happy and simply don't want to waste time that we could enjoy passionately.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by sosleepy Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:08 pm

I’m mostly here for the dramz, so by all means. If they want to rush into a Bachelor quickie, go for it. Will give us lots to talk about, I’m sure. laugh out loud

JMO.

The more I see of them, the more I think they probably are pretty well suited and just may last. Seem like 2 peas in a pod to me. That doesn’t mean I think they are fabulous people and worth tons of adoration. IMO Just that they may just be desperate and dump enough to do this thing. IMO

Last edited by sosleepy on Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:11 pm

Amberish wrote:Where is the supposed horrendous video being discussed?
I think you need to be logged in on Instagram to see it. IMO the video is hilarious. Their commentary could have been funnier though.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:13 pm

sosleepy wrote:I’m mostly here for the dramz, so by all means. If they want to rush into a Bachelor quickie, go for it. Will give us lots to talk about, I’m sure. laugh out loud

JMO.

The more I see of them, the more I think they probably are pretty well suited and just may last. Seem like 2 peas in a pod to me.That doesn’t mean I think they are fabulous people and worth tons of adoration. IMO Just that they may just be desperate and dump enough to do this thing. IMO
Trash of a feather imo

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:15 pm

I didn't think it was so awful. They're having fun. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:16 pm

sosleepy wrote:
mindless wrote:
Linds911 wrote:JMO but wth does Lauren know about flipping houses? She probably saw JoJo doing it and was all "that looks so fun we should do it too!"

They need to slow down on all this baby and wedding talk until they settle down into real life. Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 45 2622943811 jmo.

Her mom actually has some kind of house staging business that Lauren is also involved in. They also seem to have completely renovated their current home.

As for Arie's latest IG story, what the heck was so funny? They just seem like total idiots laughing at random people for no reason (IMO), not to mention a-holes. These two are so terribly unlikeable to me. JMO.

That whole insta stream, from his making fun of the paps and “hiding out” from them and pretending he was like Leonardo DiCaprio or Jennifer Lawrence caliber or something, down to them making fun of “Spanish people” working out... yuck. They aren’t nice people, IMO. Seemed almost... boarderline racist or something imo. This truly personifies why the rest of the world hates Americans. JMO.

They are assuming the paparazzi are there for them? I'm sure Barcelona and a brand new hotel have other celebrities there not just some D list celebrities from an American reality show.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:18 pm

Making fun of people at the gym while they workout is not funny. It’s the reason many don’t go to the gym, they fear the ridicule. Not to mention this poor gentleman didn’t ask for his basic workout to be broadcast to hundreds of thousands of people without his knowledge and be made fun of for no reason.

All JMO

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 45 87b72b10 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 45 86669110 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 45 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:19 pm

I'm sure they were having fun, but were the people who were being mocked having fun? I can say that if it was me, I absolutely would not have been okay with it. It's actually become policy at most gyms now that you can't film someone without their permission. It's usually grounds for immediate suspension of gym membership.
It's just gross and there is zero excuse, especially from a 36-y/o man. Let's see a video of Arie working out and see how amazing he is at it. Given his body, I'm guessing it actually would be funny!

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:20 pm

Sprite wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
mindless wrote:

Her mom actually has some kind of house staging business that Lauren is also involved in. They also seem to have completely renovated their current home.

As for Arie's latest IG story, what the heck was so funny? They just seem like total idiots laughing at random people for no reason (IMO), not to mention a-holes. These two are so terribly unlikeable to me. JMO.

That whole insta stream, from his making fun of the paps and “hiding out” from them and pretending he was like Leonardo DiCaprio or Jennifer Lawrence caliber or something, down to them making fun of “Spanish people” working out... yuck. They aren’t nice people, IMO. Seemed almost... boarderline racist or something imo. This truly personifies why the rest of the world hates Americans. JMO.

They are assuming the paparazzi are there for them? I'm sure Barcelona and a brand new hotel have other celebrities there not just some D list celebrities from an American reality show.

Yeah. Super ridiculous. They are hiding out in their hotel mocking this pap guy for taking pictures of the pool for 30 minutes trying to find them. You can’t make this stuff up. laugh out loud 

I think it’s dispicable to mock anyone on social media for their shorts or exercises. Even worse given Arie has hundreds of thousands of followers and he was filming this person and mocking without consent. I would be mortified. It’s just not nice. It’s basically internet bullying.

JMO.

Last edited by sosleepy on Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:21 pm

When did they say the paps were looking for them? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:22 pm

If it was me I would not be happy either. 
However, I would bet many people do the same thing and don't think they are doing anything wrong except having 5 minutes of fun. They were goofing. It's not like they were hating on anyone, IMO.  
It's not like they commented on anyone's body physique or face from what I heard. Maybe I misheard, but the closest I could hear about anything negative was the comment about the shorts.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:23 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I didn't think it was so awful. They're having fun. JMO
Why does their having fun have to include embarrassing people on a public platform? Nothing else to do in spain besides mocking locals for the egregious sin of working out?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

+68
northernviewer
Newto
blueblues
Zaynab
lovebites8727