SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by stuckinsc Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:18 pm

When people go on reality tv, they open themselves up to scrutiny. Just like when you run for political office.

I personally fail to see why pointing out the past behavior of a person who is seeking fame makes the person pointing it out bad.

If Arie had not treated women in a way that IMO is bad, there would be no stories to tell. If he dated monogamously even serially there would be nothing much to tell, IMO. We have these stories because of Arie's actions and no one else is bad or wrong to point it out, IMO.

IMO, a woman shouldn't have to file a background check or internet stalk a person to date. IMO, you should be able to rely on the person you are dating to be honest and show common decency. IMO, the person who is failing to show honest or just a bit of concern or decency for other people is the problem.

IMO, blaming a person for opening their heart and trying to love is kind of sad. IMO, I would be ashamed if Arie was my son, just like I would be ashamed of many other men and some of the women of this franchise is they were my child. IMO, blaming the people who have been used makes me personally sad that society is embracing victim blaming as a whole.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by sanlee088 Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:26 pm

Sprite wrote:
Joy15 wrote:All male leads tend to sleep with the F3s in the FS IMO. I am willing to bet Arie did the deeds with all of the F3, including Kendall. Hence we saw her strong reactions (crying hard) when she first saw Arie at ATFR. BK also implied the deeds by saying "sorry mom" on SM or something to the effect (IIRC) laugh out loud. and IA with posters saying Arie's loose ILYs to all his F3s on the FD were part of his suave move to get laid passionately on the FSs. He knows it too well, that women's "motions" comes from emotions... Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 77 3806527698 JMO .

Kendall reminds me of Kaitlyn when she got eliminated as F3 on Farmer season. Post season prior to her own season she spilled the bean on Seacrest interview that she had sex with CS on the FS, hence why she was so upset being eliminated right after.

Arie should be proud that he still couldn't beat Blob (Bob G) record, though... LOL laugh out loud. So..there's that. All IMO

Not all male leads sleep with F3's. Sean didn't sleep with anyone. Nick let it be known he only slept with Vanessa. Brad 1 didn't, Brad 2 with Emily. There are probably others, they just don't advertise it. As for Arie...I'd bet he went for the trifecta since he seems to double up in real life, no doubt in my mind he would go for it here.

Of course Sean didn’t have sex with his ladies. Wasn’t he “waiting”? Or am I remembering wrong?
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:29 pm

Sprite wrote:
Joy15 wrote:All male leads tend to sleep with the F3s in the FS IMO. I am willing to bet Arie did the deeds with all of the F3, including Kendall. Hence we saw her strong reactions (crying hard) when she first saw Arie at ATFR. BK also implied the deeds by saying "sorry mom" on SM or something to the effect (IIRC) laugh out loud. and IA with posters saying Arie's loose ILYs to all his F3s on the FD were part of his suave move to get laid passionately on the FSs. He knows it too well, that women's "motions" comes from emotions... Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 77 3806527698 JMO .

Kendall reminds me of Kaitlyn when she got eliminated as F3 on Farmer season. Post season prior to her own season she spilled the bean on Seacrest interview that she had sex with CS on the FS, hence why she was so upset being eliminated right after.

Arie should be proud that he still couldn't beat Blob (Bob G) record, though... LOL laugh out loud. So..there's that. All IMO

Not all male leads sleep with F3's. Sean didn't sleep with anyone. Nick let it be known he only slept with Vanessa. Brad 1 didn't, Brad 2 with Emily. There are probably others, they just don't advertise it. As for Arie...I'd bet he went for the trifecta since he seems to double up in real life, no doubt in my mind he would go for it here.
I always suspected Emily was going to pick Arie, but then she had one glass of wine too many and had sex with the skateboard guy in the FS, which sealed the deal. I don't think Arie ever made it into the FS with Emily. I don't remember what happened to Sean that season.

I think all three women hinted at just having spent the night talking. Then again, maybe Arie pulled an Emily, slept with Becca, which then led to him making the wrong choice. All speculation and all IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:32 pm

rosefever wrote:
Sprite wrote:

I always suspected Emily was going to pick Arie, but then she had one glass of wine too many and had sex with the skateboard guy in the FS, which sealed the deal. I don't think Arie ever made it into the FS with Emily. I don't remember what happened to Sean that season.

I think all three women hinted at just having spent the night talking. Then again, maybe Arie pulled an Emily, slept with Becca, which then led to him making the wrong choice. All speculation and all IMO.

It has been acknowledged that Emily in fact went to the FS with both Arie and Jef. We were shown Arie not making it, but this board sleuthed that Emily actually did end up in the FS with Arie.

IMO, I think Arie had sex with all three women. But that is just my opinion.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:35 pm

rosefever wrote:
Sprite wrote:

Emily actually went to the fantasy suite with all 3 guys. Sean left at like 1am but Jef and Arie both stayed the night. Emily had it in her contract it wouldn’t be shown.

And I’ll agree with others that Arie totally slept with all 3 women. JMO

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 77 87b72b10 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 77 86669110 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 77 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:37 pm

I think it has been mentioned, also, that Emily and Arie did the deed.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:39 pm

Even Sean said that Arie went into the fantasy suite with Emily. And Arie's "that's not what you told me in the fantasy suite!" joke when he did the kissing advice video was clearly, IMO, a slam at Emily. At this point, IMO, it's an open secret that Arie and Emily slept together. The girl was even sexting him after the breakup!

And, yeah....I feel pretty confident saying Arie went three for three. It's not even a question in my mind (Arie/Kendall were even joking about something physical/sex related during their morning after). But, that's just my opinion!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:59 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg-CCeSHv8b/

These comments about Lauren trying to be Becca are ridiculous. It's a disguise. laugh out loud People need to chill. Imo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:10 am

An oldie? What, from a month ago? #Ridiculous laugh out loud

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 77 87b72b10 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 77 86669110 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 77 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:11 am

People are insane! I can't imagine taking the time to write on someone's IG that I don't know more less something crazy. JMO  I guess if you're wishing someone good things that would be ok, but ill will? IDK. Crazy.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:13 am

I can’t believe she’s proud to post that. Tacky imo laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:16 am

Kashathediva wrote:People are insane! I can't imagine taking the time to write on someone's IG that I don't know more less something crazy. JMO  I guess if you're wishing someone good things that would be ok, but ill will? IDK. Crazy.

Just the alternate side of that, why the need to share so freaking much? I kind of feel like if you feel the need to publish your pictures for the world to see you are asking for comments. That means good and bad. JMO.

Then again, I made my husband quit tagging me every time time we ate out, because I was sick of my life being posted on FB. So I am not a big oversharer on SM.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

+68
northernviewer
Newto
blueblues
Zaynab
lovebites8727