SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by mindless Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:17 am

umngirl wrote:An oldie? What, from a month ago? #Ridiculous  laugh out loud

She's talking like it's been years. I'm starting to think time really does pass by slower for Lauren than the rest of us. That's why she's planning a wedding for June. Must feel so far off for her! laugh out loud JMSO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by stuckinsc Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:20 am

mindless wrote:
umngirl wrote:An oldie? What, from a month ago? #Ridiculous  laugh out loud

She's talking like it's been years. I'm starting to think time really does pass by slower for Lauren than the rest of us. That's why she's planning a wedding for June. Must feel so far off for her! laugh out loud JMSO.

Honestly, it makes me think of a child. She reminds me of a middle school tween girl. I just don't see a mature woman in her posting about this relationship. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:24 am

Well, IMO he's not a mature adult either when it comes to dating and relationships, so maybe it's a match after all.  They can to grow up together, before they grow old together.  

JMSO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:38 am

She looks stunning trying to be Becca. laugh out loud :dripdrip

Honestly, I think they have been relatively quiet on SM, but to each their own. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:45 am

Ladybug82 wrote:Well, IMO he's not a mature adult either when it comes to dating and relationships, so maybe it's a match after all.  They can to grow up together, before they grow old together.  

JMSO

Scary to think that in this juvenile stage they’re in, they are also planning a family. Jmo :gotcha:

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:52 am

Wow, this thread is hopping! Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 78 1710264613 laugh out loud
Nice to see thread #3 on the horizon. Smiley
That’s a great wig Lauren got in the picture - very luscious long chocolate locks. No idea what Arie was going for but the dorkiness is strong as usual Lol.

I don’t remember seeing Jordan/JoJo’s disguise pics but I did see Jasmine/Kevin’s and this wig is much more flattering laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:00 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:Wow, this thread is hopping! Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 78 1710264613 laugh out loud
That’s a great wig Lauren got in the picture - very luscious long chocolate locks. No idea what Arie was going for but the dorkiness is strong as usual Lol.

I don’t remember seeing Jordan/JoJo’s disguise pics but I did see Jasmine/Kevin’s and this wig is much more flattering laugh out loud

Yeah. Arie's disguise needs a wig or a cardigan. laugh out loud

Btw, this was JoJo and Jordan's disguise back in the day when they were in Chico. Still makes me laugh! laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJt9q0wgHYB/
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:21 am

stuckinsc wrote:When people go on reality tv, they open themselves up to scrutiny. Just like when you run for political office.

I personally fail to see why pointing out the past behavior of a person who is seeking fame makes the person pointing it out bad.

If Arie had not treated women in a way that IMO is bad, there would be no stories to tell.  If he dated monogamously even serially there would be nothing much to tell, IMO. We have these stories because of Arie's actions and no one else is bad or wrong to point it out, IMO.

IMO, a woman shouldn't have to file a background check or internet stalk a person to date. IMO, you should be able to rely on the person you are dating to be honest and show common decency. IMO, the person who is failing to show honest or just a bit of concern or decency for other people is the problem.  

IMO, blaming a person for opening their heart and trying to love is kind of sad.  IMO, I would be ashamed if Arie was my son, just like I would be ashamed of many other men and some of the women of this franchise is they were my child.  IMO, blaming the people who have been used makes me personally sad that society is embracing victim blaming as a whole.

All JMO.

Sadly there is a long tradition of blaming the messenger when it is stuff people would rather not hear. The ex's are just another version of messengers/whistle blowers. Personally, I think the more information the better. I am not an ostrich.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:24 am

Imo, moving on wouldn't be posting pics that remind people of the breakup that happened shortly before it was taken.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:24 am

What is she talking about? Why would she and Arie need to dress up in disguise or have happy couple weekends? Every time she posts something like that it just makes the whole timeline speculative again. How much sneaking around were they doing and for just how long were they doing it?
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:37 am

albean99 wrote:Imo, moving on wouldn't be posting pics that remind people of the breakup that happened shortly before it was taken.

its just amazed me that they kept posting and shown me who they really are : 2 completely self-centered people living in a dreamland, with zero self and social awareness. JMSO
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:38 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:Wow, this thread is hopping! Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 78 1710264613 laugh out loud

Yeah.  Arie's disguise needs a wig or a cardigan.  laugh out loud

Btw, this was JoJo and Jordan's disguise back in the day when they were in Chico.  Still makes me laugh!   laugh out loud  

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJt9q0wgHYB/
Hilarious! laugh out loud I would think that would attract more attention but maybe they were trying to get people to look away from second hand embarrassment laugh out loud

Jasmine/Kevin’s:
https://instagram.com/p/BNx0mwrAbCn/

I guess Jasmine was the only one in disguise ... but it was effective.

I kind of want to put Lauren’s wig on myself - it’s a pretty one!

Re. the idea of a cardigan for Arie - wouldn’t that give away even more that it was him though? Lol

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

+68
northernviewer
Newto
blueblues
Zaynab
lovebites8727