SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by grace8136 Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:13 pm

Aria wrote:@grace8136 He made fun of him when he and Whitney broke up and he posted an IG story making fun of him when Chris was arrested.

Holy cow, what was Chris arrested for? Making fun of their break-up how? Was it directed at the show or their relationship? Sorry, I don't know why I expect you to remember it verbatim. Maybe I could find it in a thread here somewhere.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by sosleepy Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:13 pm

Aria wrote:@grace8136 He made fun of him when he and Whitney broke up and he posted an IG story making fun of him when Chris was arrested.

Oh man! I forgot how much of an a$$hole Arie was with his social media postings towards Chris after that accident. As I recall, he ended up deleting everything, but it was overt shade to the extreme and highly uncalled for. Everyone else in Bach Nation was solemn and contemplative. Then here comes Arie, acting selfish and douchey just because producers happened to pick said person over himself. Dude Arie. Shut up. Someone died. This silly show isn’t that important.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:17 pm

LiboLRC wrote:He didn't made fun of him when he was arrested he posted a picture saying he hope Justice is made, which I agree on.

The difference is... had producers not picked Chris over Arie, bets are Arie wouldn’t have said anything at all. He didn’t know details about the situation. *IMO* Everyone else in Bachelor Nation managed to not make snap judgments and sound hateful. It was clearly a “I’m still pissed 3 years later that this guy got picked by producers over me, and I have displaced anger. *IMO* He killed someone and is in a mess. Hahahaha... jokes on him.” That’s the vibe I got from that nonsense. *IMO*
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:21 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:If he made fun of Chris when he was arrested for taking a life, then that would shock me, but if he said he hopes justice is served, then I can't fault him.  Jmo.  

@grace8136...at least he wasn't hitting on her!  laugh out loud
Imo Arie's shown to only be nice (besides the little issue of cheating ofc) to women he's currently effing or intends to eff in the near future and if you don't fall into either of those categories you're out of luck with him. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:24 pm

The post about Chris and justice is still up, and TBH other people also called him out. Killing someone while *IMO he was* drunk is not okay but I guess that's just me.

One thing that Arie did that bother me was when he use Sean's blog to tried to reach the Christian Audience of the show.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited per opinion and not fact)

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:24 pm

One last thing about Chris and I’m done... I don’t recall what Arie said about Chris and Whitney after their breakup... but it’s really too bad Chris went dark on social media. He’d be able to return the favor in 6-9 mos when Arie and Lauren go kaboom.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:31 pm

LiboLRC wrote:The post about Chris and justice is still up, and TBH other people also called him out. Killing someone while being drunk is not okay but I guess that's just me.

One thing that Arie did that bother me was when he use Sean's blog to tried to reach the Christian Audience of the show.

Chris wasn’t drunk though. So that’s inaccurate.

And yes, Arie pandering to Sean’s religious fan base for support was low.

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 9 87b72b10 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 9 86669110 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 9 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:33 pm

LiboLRC wrote:The post about Chris and justice is still up, and TBH other people also called him out. Killing someone while being drunk is not okay but I guess that's just me.

Okay, I don't want to get into this whole Chris thing because it's not his thread. But, when he was found he had a BAC of 0%. Based on normal metabolism, it is incredibly, incredibly unlikely that he had a BAC of .08 or over when he was driving. He certainly was lucid in his 911 call. Furthermore, the victim's truck had an issue with their headlights. We just don't know all the details of the case and it is incredibly insensitive to mock someone for being arrested when you don't know the details of the case. Someone died and he used it as an opportunity to get one over on the person who got the Bachelor over him. If Chris hadn't beaten him for the Bachelor, would he have posted that (along with mocking his and Whitney's break up)? My guess is of course not. He wouldn't have given a sh*t. Also, super hypocritical since the guy has a mug shot of his own. IMO.

Last edited by Aria on Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:33 pm

sosleepy wrote:One last thing about Chris and I’m done... I don’t recall what Arie said about Chris and Whitney after their breakup... but it’s really too bad Chris went dark on social media. He’d be able to return the favor in 6-9 mos when Arie and Lauren go kaboom.

Chris’s Instagram account is back so his social media is completely dark.

Here’s arie’s tweet in reply to MF about the breakup. There are likely additional comments elsewhere as well.

https://twitter.com/ariejr/status/603988752571183104?s=21

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 9 87b72b10 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 9 86669110 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 9 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:36 pm

Yes a mugshot from a suspended License is different from a mugshot for killing someone, and also Chris had been accused of drunk driving before I agree Arie may have been bitter to post about it but even Ashley I and Ben on his podcast said something related to that, If you make the same mistake a bunch of times you're not getting simpathy from me. JMO

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:37 pm

Yeah, he was throwing shade there, but honestly who didn't see that one coming. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:41 pm

Aria wrote:

Okay, I don't want to get into this whole Chris thing because it's not his thread. But, when he was found he had a BAC of 0%. Based on normal metabolism, it is incredibly, incredibly unlikely that he had a BAC of .08 or over when he was driving. He certainly was lucid in his 911 call. Furthermore, the victim's truck had an issue with their headlights. We just don't know all the details of the case and it is incredibly insensitive to mock someone for being arrested when you don't know the details of the case. Someone died and he used it as an opportunity to get one over on the person who got the Bachelor over him. If Chris hadn't beaten him for the Bachelor, would he have posted that (along with mocking his and Whitney's break up)? My guess is of course not. He wouldn't have given a sh*t. Also, super hypocritical since the guy has a mug shot of his own. IMO.

Oh my gosh, word to all of this. I remember there was an article somewhere recapping Bach nation responses. Literally everyone else (including Whitney, and Kaitlyn, and Andi and Becca) who all dated (or were engaged to him) were thoughtful and solemn. Wished the best for everyone and said they couldn’t comment on specifics cause they didn’t know details, just hoped for the best for Chris and sent thoughts and prayers to the family of the deseased. I remember Ben Higgins, and Sean also had nice things to say that didn’t come off judgemental or harshly (which, no small feat for those two. laugh out loud

Then ... here comes Are. Acting like a petty little 12 year old. If it hadn’t been for his slight at losing the Bach gig, he never would have posted any of that. As someone pointed out upthread, “best to keep quiet and not bully” in these kinds of situations. IMO 

My opinion and my take from that little spectacle.

Last edited by sosleepy on Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

+68
northernviewer
Newto
blueblues
Zaynab
lovebites8727