SELECT CONTENT

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost - Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Mon May 21, 2018 8:57 pm

@GuardianAngel Thanks. I realize they all are back and potentially available for filming BIP. I was wondering how the first episode or so of BIP would be if F3 was still not eliminated from the season when that episode aired. I tried looking at Rachel's season timing, but they seem to have skipped a week (6/12) and doubled up (6/26 and 6/27). The FRC and ATFR aired on 8/7.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

repost - Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 21, 2018 9:02 pm

@pavalygurl they don't announce all the cast. They magically appear later on in the show several epi's in, walking down that beach and everyone gasps when they enter. repost - Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 2498057887

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon May 21, 2018 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon May 21, 2018 9:02 pm

I don't think they've ever had any F3 on BIP the same year they were on bachelor/ette.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 21, 2018 9:03 pm

Robby F2 was on BIP? or was that the season after? Too lazy to look it up.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon May 21, 2018 9:06 pm

Robby was on BiP last year, not the year JoJo's season aired.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon May 21, 2018 9:08 pm

@GuardianAngel @ReneeM @bluwavz Thanks all. I was trying to decide if it's just the "custom" which of course could be changed, or if there is some logistical reason for it.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Mon May 21, 2018 9:13 pm

I don't think Jason will go to BIP. First of all he is a corporate banker. Granted, he went on the Bachelorette, but I don't see it. I think the friends are just having fun with him for even going on the show in the first place. And despite his being pegged into the F3 spot, I don't see any indication of it. His last two instagram posts exhibit confiidence to me. I agree with all the previous posts saying (with good logic) that he maybe did jet in straight from the Maldives to surprise his mother. Maybe enthusiasm and confidence is his nature anyway- he likely didn't get where he is in his job without it, but I see shades of both Becca and Lauren B. early instagrams prior to the start of the season. Early on Becca showed a lot of her and Arie on instagram (before the switch then it was her and the girls only) , and Lauren, despite us knowing she was final 2 at the premiere, she was talking about her adventure with 20 something females vying for Arie as only a F1 (with confidence) does. Like Bryan did too. Only a real front runner does that. Where is JBF when we need him? (who saw Chris S. through all the Brooks hype). I am beginning to suspect that Jason may be F1- this is just based on what he is showing so far. At least there is no real reason not to see it. This is purely my opinion, my intuition (I am no sleuther but I do have good intuition) and my bias for the guy from Buffalo to be the F1,

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon May 21, 2018 9:17 pm

Well said and thanks for your input. thumbsup
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon May 21, 2018 10:01 pm

sparkler wrote:I don't think Jason will go to BIP. First of all he is a corporate banker. Granted, he went on the Bachelorette, but I don't see it. I think the friends are just having fun with him for even going on the show in the first place. And despite his being pegged into the F3 spot, I don't see any indication of it. His last two instagram posts exhibit confiidence to me. I agree with all the previous posts saying (with good logic)  that he maybe did jet in straight from the Maldives to surprise his mother. Maybe enthusiasm and confidence is his nature anyway- he likely didn't get where he is in his job without it, but I see shades of both Becca and Lauren B. early instagrams prior to the start of the season.  Early on Becca showed a lot of her and Arie on instagram (before the switch then it was her and the girls only) , and Lauren, despite us knowing she was final 2 at the premiere, she was talking about her adventure with 20 something females vying for Arie as only a F1 (with confidence) does. Like Bryan did too. Only a real front runner does that. Where is JBF when we need him? (who saw Chris S. through all the Brooks hype).  I am beginning to suspect that Jason may be F1- this is just based on what he is showing so far. At least there is no real reason not to see it. This is purely my opinion, my intuition (I am no sleuther but I do have good intuition) and my bias for the guy from Buffalo to be the F1,
To clarify, when I said F3, I meant any guy in the final 3. The cut off for same cycle BIP appearance seems to be at F4. Marcus from Andi's season, Jade from Chris Soules, Jared from Kaitlyn's, Amanda from Ben's, Corrine from Nick's, & Dean from Rachel's.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon May 21, 2018 10:12 pm

I'm not convinced about any of them for sure being the pick but for some reason I think I'd like to see Jason be f1.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 21, 2018 10:42 pm

@albean99
Me, too. Personally I think he is the best match. Not that that matters laugh out loud

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 21, 2018 10:57 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@albean99
Me, too. Personally I think he is the best match. Not that that matters laugh out loud

I think so too, but I am torn because so far he would also be my pick for the next Bachelor.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+89
Nibbles22
wishesfireworks
sosleepy
BachCanada1967
bleuberry