SELECT CONTENT

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Sat May 26, 2018 11:18 pm

Yes, steady progressive as the show airs but only IF they even show him. Apparently he got like 1 minute in the first Epi. And we saw the photos of them ( B and J) sitting and having a good connection. We’ll see...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Sat May 26, 2018 11:22 pm

I could see Caroline as an east coast Floridian appealing to a north eastern guy. If they like each other good for them. If not, hopefully Jason or Blake will be bachelor, so we don't have to deal with another dull pasts seasons recycle. Now if they want to bring back a grown up Jesse Palmer, maybe that could be okay, or another ridiculous train wreck. I can say that Jesse Palmer part one was not boring. All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 26, 2018 11:31 pm

I can't stand big mouth Caroline.

I'm glad he's out having a good time. I think he has a good shot of being the next bachelor. He's a nice guy from what I've seen!

I didn't detect a WNY accent? Maybe he lost it living in Seattle.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat May 26, 2018 11:54 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I can't stand big mouth Caroline.

I'm glad he's out having a good time. I think he has a good shot of being the next bachelor. He's a nice guy from what I've seen!

I didn't detect a WNY accent? Maybe he lost it living in Seattle.

I haven't seen enough of Jason to know what his type is, so maybe Caroline could be it.

I understand disliking a contestant enough that you can't imagine wanting someone you like with them. Lauren Burnham is like that for me. I see her pics and I can see that others see pretty etc. All I see when I look at her is smarmy and conceited. I am not the least bit of objective, every photo that is what I see. I think see is permanently with Arie, but if they ended no way would I want to see her with someone I like.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 27, 2018 12:20 am

I just want to give a shout out to Rob Banks from Mix 96 Buffalo! Smiley

I was looking for something, and came across this article where they quoted our tweet.

MIX 96 BUFFALO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun May 27, 2018 1:17 am

I’m still not sure about Caroline, I do not know her much, ( only looked at her bio today, she was a Miss Mass, ...) she seems close to Becca but is it for show purposes? I wonder who Becca’s friends from before the whole Bach show are and where they stand now...someone from outside the bubble would be really timely for Becca. I can see her already calling some producers ‘ friend’ that’s a scary thought...she needs input from loved ones outside that world. Hopefully she does with her sister and others. Praying
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon May 28, 2018 2:28 am

It appears Jason and Colton have spent the weekend playing golf and with colton's dog. I have to wonder if initially easier to hang out with contestants limiting the questions. Jason's financial expertise may also be useful for coltons charity org. From various media Jason was recruited by TPTB via a charity event. I'm looking forward to reading people's verdict on editing and TPTB TB prospects.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon May 28, 2018 1:11 pm

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 33858129_2039959366220648_5070835704750145536_n
jason_tartick So incredibly fortunate to be on this journey with the beautiful @bkoof, tonight! Let the damn thing begin! @abcnetwork @bacheloretteabc #bachelornation #thebachelorette #teamjason #thebuffalobachelor
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon May 28, 2018 2:52 pm

IMO, this guy is gonna make someone very happy.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon May 28, 2018 2:55 pm

He posted the video about night 1 drama on his ig story

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon May 28, 2018 8:40 pm

My intrigue for JT is about the only reason I will follow this season. I had to laugh at his dismay at the night one drama - obviously had not done his homework or watched an episode previously. I'm disappointed he didn't get an early 1-1 and wonder if this will effect his chances of being TB? My one hope is TPTB wanted him in the F4. I'm also dreading him being persuaded to do the BIP with Colton as would tarnish MY image of him.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue May 29, 2018 3:42 am

Is he gearing himself already for next TB?..i thought its kinda odd that he tagged Becca twice before the season has even started. And his IG story also is very telling IMO.

I am glad he seems very fond of the show though.Good for him.

and oh...i think just as some of us predicted, he indeed got the episode 3 date:(him and Becca walking plus them kissing in front of the big clock IMO). just saw RS spoiler..so..it was from epi 6 then.

1: 21: I also think this is when she sent Jason home (before FS). They frankendbited her voice over. Actually we only hear and see from her mouth "what Arie did just to me"... i believe she was saying : " i literally just did what Arie did to me" . But those sneaky editors replaced the "i" with "he". laugh out loud

JMHO. TWT

Last edited by Joy15 on Tue May 29, 2018 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+89
Nibbles22
wishesfireworks
sosleepy
BachCanada1967
bleuberry