SELECT CONTENT

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MommabearC Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:16 pm

I am sorry @mprssdbyu I wasnt suggesting you were saying anything unkind...Not at all. So sorry, yes I am new to this forum. Just wanted to clear up that he is not dating anyone and has not for quite some time. Then yes, I did sound protective...Ha Ha. I just love Him. I know RS can be rough. I know the Pictures posted are from earlier posts, I just know those are so old and dont do him justice. XOXo Again, I apologize. Im just little ole" me handwave
MommabearC
MommabearC

Back to top Go down

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:41 pm

MommabearC wrote:I am sorry @mprssdbyu  I wasnt suggesting you were saying anything unkind...Not at all. So sorry, yes I am new to this forum. Just wanted to clear up that he is not dating anyone and has not for quite some time. Then yes, I did sound protective...Ha Ha. I just love Him. I know RS can be rough. I know the Pictures posted are from earlier posts, I just know those are so old and dont do him justice. XOXo Again, I apologize. Im just little ole" me handwave

@MommabearC   Thanks for the information.  I am sure he appreciates having a good supporter like you!  Smiley

Does he go by the name "Jason" or a different nickname?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by MommabearC Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:02 pm

@MiniDiva Thank you, Yes Im in his corner. Always a sucker for happy endings :sprinklehearts He has lots or Nicknames...JT, T-Bone, "J" He has the kindest heart.
MommabearC
MommabearC

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:09 pm

It's always great to hear good things about cast!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:12 pm

^^Yes, it is nice to hear good things about the guys for Becca.  Thanks.  Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:00 pm

MommabearC wrote:I am sorry @mprssdbyu  I wasnt suggesting you were saying anything unkind...Not at all. So sorry, yes I am new to this forum. Just wanted to clear up that he is not dating anyone and has not for quite some time. Then yes, I did sound protective...Ha Ha. I just love Him. I know RS can be rough. I know the Pictures posted are from earlier posts, I just know those are so old and dont do him justice. XOXo Again, I apologize. Im just little ole" me handwave
NO need to apologize. I had just seen my name highlighted twice and wanted to make sure you didn't feel I was zeroing in on Jason. I would have replied sooner than this morning but I've been wrapped up in watching "The Masters" so I haven't visited this thread in the last few days. I hope his journey is a positive one for him. The waters can get choppy so quickly with these producers if it fits the storyline they are editing to create drama.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:00 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:04 pm

Well if he has a kind heart I'll be happy to see becca with him! Hoping the date goes well!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:35 pm

@MommabearC I’d love to see a more recent picture especially one that you really like! :handwave:So nice to see your posts!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:17 pm

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:59 pm

Same person as before when we were trying to figure out who Jay was.  (Source) She said Jason this time.  Interesting....

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:08 pm

It was mentioned earlier by a poster that he does go by "J"... yup, interesting, jmo.

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+89
Nibbles22
wishesfireworks
sosleepy
BachCanada1967
bleuberry