SELECT CONTENT

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:47 pm

Aria wrote:@sosleepy There's dozens of us! Dozens! 

I will say that the Chris L and Roberto comparison KILLS me. I cannot imagine either of those guys ever pulling a "don't you know who I am?", telling a sexual joke about a girl's choker, trying to sabatoge other men who weren't in their clique, hooking up with a girl in the franchise and trying to keep it quiet, and working harder than any man  has worked before to become the Bach. Nah, this is Nick 2.0 in every way. Which is fine and maybe that will be an interesting season in its own, but man, oh man, he is not Roberto or Chris L. No way. That's Becca's final two guys, IMO. That's why I'd probably prefer a Blake season. He'd lose his mind, but I'd actually buy that he's looking for love and isn't trying to be someone he's not when the cameras are on. All IMO, as usual!

People are legit comparing Jason to Chris L. or Roberto?! Yeah, no. If anyone is a Chris or a Roberto from this bach, it’s Blake. I completely agree with you. Not like I love the guy, but Blake is the better candidate here. Far more genuine. Will be easily manipulated by producers. Will probably fall in love with 3-5 different women. And he is actually believable to me that he’s looking for a wife and has the biggest likilhood of pulling a Sean.

For me, Jason is Ben Flapjack 2.0. Or Nick. Another good comparison. He’s gonna pick some annoying model. There will be drama with the breakup, and lots of tea and BTS dirt. But Jason is basically in that Nick/Arie mold, and I’m so over that. It’s been entirely too played in the last few years.

Last edited by sosleepy on Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:48 pm

Sprite wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:A lot of good posts, but I love this one. I find him to be one of the most genuine contestants in all the years I've been watching, right up there with Roberto and ChrisL IMHO.

Chgohighlife wrote:snipped Unpolished is not a virtue. Articulate and in control is not a sin. 
snipped...JMO

I also love this qoute. It reminds me very much of this one:

The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.

Isaac Asimov

Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/isaac_asimov_802395?src=t_ignorance
@Sprite Asimov, but of course. This quote gives me life. Thank you!

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:52 pm

I also get the impression that Becca does not like this guy and sees through him. His hug and pushing himself on her for an “incredible friendship” was super awkward. You could tell she was side eyeing him. ***IMO***

He’s just not genuine at all. Slime in disguise. I do like his relationship with his brother, but that’s about it.

Last edited by albean99 on Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Please remember to state it's your opinion when making statements.)
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:20 pm

sosleepy wrote:I don’t like him. I think he’s thirsty AF and a low key player. Maybe he will prove me wrong, but I doubt it. Honestly, not that I love him, but I find Blake far more genuine. I remain unconvinced Jason will be able to let himself go and really fall for the process. Something about him is fake to me.

JMO. And I know it’s an unpopular one.

I agree with you. I don't think Jason is genuine at all. When he told Becca he was insanely, wildly in love with her, I had to roll my eyes. Rolling Eyes  That was just so unbelievable. I never got the impression that he was in love with Becca.  I just hope he is not the next Bachelor. Please, just no.  All jmo.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:46 pm

IMO Jasons the type of guy that we all like now (well general audience speaking) and that we will dislike by the end of the season if he does become the bach. He seems too smooth, almost a player type... that's just my two cents. I don't see him truly falling in love rather than just seeing it as an opportunity to hook up with hot girls. He knows when to say the right things.
In regards to him telling Becca he's in love with her.. well I think he knew he was behind the other guys and producers prob told him to step it up... I don't really care whether it was genuine on his part to be honest because many guys in the past have done the same thing and it's clear that Becca didn't feel that strong about him anyway. Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 1f605
With all that being said, if Jason becomes the Bach I'm rooting for him to find his person. I'm just not seeing it. It frustrates me because I think the last "genuine" Bachelor we had was Sean Lowe. I think Ben Higgins was too, but I think he chose the wrong girl IMO.
To me Blake would be another genuine Bachelor because I think he;s a little more romantic and sensitive. All I can say is that I've enjoyed watching Bachelorette way more than The Bachelor in recent seasons. IMO.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:13 am

He definitely gives me used car salesman teas. I want to like him, but the fan encounters + trying too hard to pitch himself for the gig is turning me off.

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:24 am

sosleepy wrote:
Aria wrote:@sosleepy There's dozens of us! Dozens! 

I will say that the Chris L and Roberto comparison KILLS me.
~SNIPPED
 All IMO, as usual!

People are legit comparing Jason to Chris L. or Roberto?! Yeah, no. 

~SNIPPED
I haven't seen the comparison that is referred to, but I was the first poster to mention "Chris" and Roberto as well as JP. In the interest of clarity, I was referring to Des's husband Chris S. although Chris L. is a good guy too.

If I were to look at commonalities among these men, a few are obvious: all had verifiable careers which they returned to after filming, even before the mandatory promo tours began with their lead IIRC. None had silly, gratuitous job titles in their Bachelorette bios as have other leads / contestants IIRC. All are still employed in those fields to this day and all had to deal with viewers who weren't fans. None had verifiable questionable treatment of others in the real world or questionable SM accounts, IIRC. All had family members and friends in the real world that loved them & fellow contestants that liked them. 

Well, I'll be :uptonogood. I guess they do share some of the same attributes as Jason after all! IMHO.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:30 am

Thank YOU @FLChica Good Post rock I was getting defeated again and you managed to lift my spirits. Well said and these are FACTS ... IMHO laugh out loud
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:55 am

I am torn on Jason. I really liked him to start the season but to hear about the several negative fan encounters, the "clique-ness" that Criston talked about and his constant IG posted and tagging the bachelorette. He just comes across as very "thirsty".

I think he would be able to carry a season for sure, he has a good job, is very charismatic, got a hair cut laugh out loud.... I just think he would be a lot like past bachelors, I am not sure we would see a fully all-in vulnerable/open guy. I think he will be the bachelor if I had to guess - which is fine because I likely won't get super invested

I personally think Blake would make for better TV - emotional/open/vulnerable to a fault. He would fall in love with at least 2 and be a roller coaster of emotions. I also just find Blake comes across more genuine, especially post show.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:46 am

Just wondering - why are you sick of Jason? IMO, he's been very authentic, genuine and 100% gorgeous. I guess we all have different opinions.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:30 am

What franchise girl has he supposedly hooked up with?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:06 pm

Taylor Nolan. There's a fan picture of them together and people have said that they've been seen walking around holding hands and kissing multiple times. 

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+89
Nibbles22
wishesfireworks
sosleepy
BachCanada1967
bleuberry