SELECT CONTENT

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:53 pm

This is what I mean by comments that get overblown and microanalyzed about someone that is suddenly used to deprecate him. As far as we know, Jason is a free man, single and ready to find a partner as he said it multiple times. He is serious about it, the time is ripe for him and whatever he does now is his private life and he owes nothing to us or anyone. He can meet who he feels is right in whatever capacity and that does not take away from his qualities as a Bach potential lead. Does he have to be celibate now and refrain from seeing women ‘ just in case he become the Bach’???? That’s so ridiculous? Let the guy breathe a little. And remember that Taylor is part of this equation and we know nothing of her intentions. It takes two to tango, and if they want to get together to see if there is something more, so be it, and if not, fine, let it be. All I want is for him to find his equal and wherever that is found is his choice. Because we have seen him on our screen does not mean we have the right to judge everything he does now. JMOAA.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:19 pm

Friendly reminder that everyone is allowed their opinions on all these folks even if we find those opinions ridiculous. I understand negative opinions can be hard to read when you're a fan but it's best not to take it too personally.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:28 pm

I think microanalyzing and deprecating someone happens to more than Jason *edit*I personally like Jason over Blake for Bach but have now read the fan encounters etc. Not sure what to think of him now. I’m going by whatever happens , happens. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:30 pm

And, for the record, I never said he wasn't allowed to secretly date Taylor. Heck, a pre-season fling is basically tradition for Bachelors at this point (see Ben/Tenley, Nick/Jen, etc). It's just he was being compared to Chris L and, yes, it was very differently than how Chris handled dating Peyton when he was being asked to be the Bach IMO. 

I think that people need to remember that this is a discussion forum and all sorts of opinions are allowed. It's actually not imperative that people "let the guy breathe"! There are fan forums if it's hard to hear different opinions. And, as a warning, if Jason does become the Bach, it will get about 1000000000x worse. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:32 pm

Thanks @bluwavz My comments are actually valid for ANYONE not just Jason. I believe this intrusion ( with SM) on people’s lives is out of control. If Colton or Blake or Jordan is seeing someone, it is their business and until THEY choose to make some facts official, it’s a dangerous territory to draw conclusions from the outside. Again, JMO. It’s a fine line between keeping in touch and becoming intrusive and detrimental.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:44 pm

It’s already been addressed on multiple threads today and now in this thread twice in a few minutes:
this is a discussion thread. Per Discussion rules, cast can and will be discussed both negatively and positively.
Members and their posts or opinions can not be discussed and will not be tolerated. Continual issues will be followed up with short term forum provided vacations.
Thank you.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:42 pm

@stone_hedge There have been dozens and dozens of incredibly positive fan encounters with Jason. They are all well documented on Twitter and Instagram. There could be well over 40+ at this point, maybe more. People have said that he is so nice, so kind, just lovely things being said. I know of 2 negative encounters that were posted on reddit and yet those seem to be the only ones mentioned anymore — it’s become an all out sport among certain reddit users to see who can bring those 2 encounters up most frequently. I don’t dismiss anything, bad or good, which is why I like to have as complete a picture as possible. A complete picture of the known fan encounters with Jason is, to date, overwhelmingly positive.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:52 pm

Thank you @mbl ! :yes: That’s why I am puzzled by the stuff I read here. Anyhow, time will tell what the future holds for him and other candidates.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:01 pm

When this forum was started over 7 yrs ago, main intent was to have a place where people who liked sleuthing could freely sleuth and where people who liked discussing the show could freely discuss. . Fan threads were an afterthought.
Since then we have grown from a small group to thousands.
It is very important to mention this occasionally.
Let’s all try to enjoy the forum and still have decorum. Many of us here have interacted w each other far longer than we have w any of the cast. group hug

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:09 pm

:yes: @Kashathediva And I sure miss the sleuthing..this season is pretty much all sleuthed out.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:10 pm

Astrobach wrote:Thank you @mbl ! :yes: That’s why I am puzzled by the stuff I read here. Anyhow, time will tell what the future holds for him and other candidates.

I just watched the Ryan Seacrest vid where he’s trying to fix Jason up with his co-host, Tanya. She’s all about Jason. Whatever his future, it will be filled with adoring women from now on. I love how he looks like a young Al Pachino .

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:05 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
Astrobach wrote:Thank you @mbl ! :yes: That’s why I am puzzled by the stuff I read here. Anyhow, time will tell what the future holds for him and other candidates.

I just watched the Ryan Seacrest vid where he’s trying to fix Jason up with his co-host, Tanya. She’s all about Jason. Whatever his future, it will be filled with adoring women from now on. I love how he looks like a young Al Pachino .

Tanya brought up finally meeting Jason on Becca's podcast (it was recorded the same day) as something she wants to discuss next week. She said it was "So good!" and Mark the producer, who's also a producer for Ryan's show, was like "Is it though?". He was so clearly not a fan. laugh out loud I hope they elaborate more next week. He's very protective of Tanya, but also a gem of a man who I agree with pretty much 100% of the time, so I kind of trust his judgment on this. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+89
Nibbles22
wishesfireworks
sosleepy
BachCanada1967
bleuberry