Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 4 Empty Re: About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

Post by Sprite on Sun May 19, 2019 5:16 pm

Was it just me or was the site down for part of this afternoon?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 4 Empty Re: About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

Post by whit90 on Sun May 19, 2019 7:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Was it just me or was the site down for part of this afternoon?

No it wasn’t just you it kept saying Safari can not connect on my end .
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Sun May 19, 2019 7:59 pm

It happens.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RIP my little one. I will miss you. 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33479

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sun May 19, 2019 9:00 pm

I retweeted this on our twitter account @bachspoilersfan when I noticed we were down. I'm not sure what the problem was but it seems to be corrected now.

ETA: Maybe  not, it's taking forever to send then takes me to maintenance again

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 53705

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 on Mon May 20, 2019 9:22 am

That's a good reminder for everyone to save the twitter page so you can check it if you can't get in. I was still following the old twitter account so am now following the correct one. Smiley

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 13464

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon May 20, 2019 9:27 am

That is the only means of communication I have because if we're down, so is the support site, I check for tweets. I admit this time they were very good about getting the message out quickly. (unlike other times)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon May 20, 2019 11:10 am

I've been told they are still working on whatever issue's they are having. You may experience strange things happening which has to do with their maintenance.

I can't host an image right now, but I could on the support forum.

I will post updates here as I get them.

Thanks for your patience.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:37 am

I am having issues logging into the Administration site. Just a heads up should we loose connection.

I am waiting for answers.

TYIA

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:35 pm

The issue's they've had yesterday are creeping up again today. Some may notice very slow loading or timing out.

I have been keeping in close contact with support since yesterday but as of right they are are working on it again.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum