SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 41 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by cookielover12 Tue May 08, 2018 11:35 pm

My gut is still telling me Blake is f1.
Im not sure who to expect for f3 and f2. Im thinking Garrett as F2 more.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Wed May 09, 2018 12:08 am

My gut says everything the TPTB have given Blake (aftr horse, special entrance night one, Betty who concert ) make me think he’s being set up for the next bachelor and won’t be f1. That is JMO

My gut says Garrett will be f1 again JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 09, 2018 12:09 am

Well, as long as guts are being discussed, my gut says Jason is most likely out, but he is IMO the best match.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Wed May 09, 2018 12:11 am

Agree on both Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 1f446

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Wed May 09, 2018 12:33 am

Kashathediva wrote:Well, as long as guts are being discussed, my gut says Jason is most likely out, but he is IMO the best match.
I agree about Jason. He has a great job that (I hope) would be hard for him to want to leave. So if Becca chooses him there could be some stability of going back to regular life if that is something she desires imo, although she'd have to move to Seattle.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 09, 2018 11:54 am

Al wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Well, as long as guts are being discussed, my gut says Jason is most likely out, but he is IMO the best match.
I agree about Jason. He has a great job that (I hope) would be hard for him to want to leave. So if Becca chooses him there could be some stability of going back to regular life if that is something she desires imo, although she'd have to move to Seattle.

My gut tells me to watch the season...or at least the first few episodes. Either way, it seems Becca did well with her picks so I hope it works out for her.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Wed May 09, 2018 3:23 pm

Diana wrote:My gut says everything the TPTB have given Blake (aftr horse, special entrance night one, Betty who concert ) make me think he’s being set up for the next bachelor and won’t be f1. That is JMO

My gut says Garrett will be f1 again JMO
I agree with you. From all we have seen in the spoilers I think they are totally smitten with each other. More than just boyfriend and girlfriend. The Bachelorettes seem to have the best record of lasting relationships. Most of the Bachelors have not been ready for a real commitment. The show opens doors to them for so many beautiful women. We have seen how previous Bachelors go to one after another of these women on their road to fame. I believe Becca is looking for a committed man not a boyfriend. Arie proved which he was and she had her fill of that. I believe Jason might also be ready for this commitment. Soon we should know. Blake reminds me of a really good fun loving guy but not ready for settling down.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by itsamanda Wed May 09, 2018 6:13 pm

I can't believe the FRC is already tomorrow. Feels like just yesterday the season started! I had fun speculating with you guys all these weeks Smiley My gut is telling me her F1 is Garrett and Blake will be the broken hearted F2 then next Bachelor. We'll see! I do hope she's glowing with happiness and finds the love of her life! I'm excited for her! I hope she picks the man who's the most sincere about her and genuinely in love with her. Someone who can give her back the same amount of love she gives them. And not just the guy she's the most attracted to. I think that's where leads have messed up in the past. They pick who they think is too good for them and not who's the most compatible.

itsamanda

Female Posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu May 10, 2018 12:53 am

itsamanda wrote:(snipped) I do hope she's glowing with happiness and finds the love of her life! I'm excited for her! I hope she picks the man who's the most sincere about her and genuinely in love with her. Someone who can give her back the same amount of love she gives them. And not just the guy she's the most attracted to. I think that's where leads have messed up in the past. They pick who they think is too good for them and not who's the most compatible.
I wish that would be enough. I can't speak for all the season having seen only Desiree's, Andi's, Kaitlyn's and Jojo's, but all 3 Bettes that have made it chose the guy they were attracted to.

Attraction that I don't link only to physical appeal, but to respect, admiration and being charmed by the guy's life, his interests, passions, attitude (towards others too).

Andi for example IMO wasn't really attracted to Nick, so no matter how much he was into her and may have been good for her, she made a right choice not choosing him. The compatibility at the end has shown (at least to me) to be lacking too, because at the very crucial issues of values they result to be too different.

So I hope for Becca that whoever she chooses is the match to her feelings. I've just lost interest after Ryan's kick off, so I haven't followed Blake, but what I remember of Garrett was impressive.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu May 10, 2018 12:54 am

I would likely put Jason as f3 but don't have a strong feeling about anyone as f1. I'm not used to being spoiled so I like seeing what the guys are like on the show before picking. Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15329

Back to top Go down

Post by that1girlpls Thu May 10, 2018 1:21 am

IMHO I think that since RS hasn’t reminded us of Garret as a frontrunner F1 is going to be a close call. I have no idea who though....
and @albean99 this is my first season going spoiled too! I’m 100% sure all my opinions on these guys will change

that1girlpls

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu May 10, 2018 3:27 am

My pick is Garret, mostly due to the chemistry I've seen between them during their dates in all the pictures and videos, and cause of the FIR trend. Though it has to end eventually so maybe it will Blake then laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 1f49c

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 8367-910 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 I_got_13 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 41 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+63
mindless
Mikesgirl83
philphan
tigertiz
Teamee