SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 41 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 34 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Mon May 07, 2018 3:54 pm

From what I can see, this season so far is starting to turn into a culmination of all seasons therefore on it's own is breaking all previous records...LOL

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Loulou Tue May 08, 2018 12:18 am

I dont usually follow during filming but have found it addictive this season and would like to share some of my thoughts for discussion, especially as feels like forever until they arrive back in USA and on SM. IMO i would not be surprised if Jason is F1 which is going against common thought here. From what I have seen on the forum Blake appears to be a more mature Dean (ready to have a girlfriend/fiance for more than 5 minutes), who will be extremely popular with viewers hence tb would love him as a possible next lead. He also got a good reception on the televised mini M&G with B. Garrett has too many question marks. I acknowledge the chemistry during the concert, the late night swim but felt B may have been a little uneasy at the public event at HT. IMHO G enjoyed the moment alot more and tugged B along for the ride? I also remember that Peter and Rachel had a spa during a group date so IMO some of the activities are set up or encouraged by TB to mislead. For me personally Im extremely anti guns so I maybe bias when it comes to G and dont want B to have to deal with any question marks from viewers about her F1. As for J, IMO he is not the 'normal' F1. I speculated early that he got the F2 or F3 1on1 due to an observer comment 'hardcore makeout'(twitter posted on reality steve). Didnt feel this would happen if only several hours into 1st 1on1. If on the 2nd 1on1 date Jason's friends were invited feel this was very personal. In the photos of HTD when sitting in the stands noticed B had legs over J and the film camera was behind them? IMO in the video/photos taken at "Wing" by a guest (appeared to be done in secret) J & B had good chemistry and looked v comfortable with each other. When waiting on the street near Js "parents house" the video by a neighbour showed B pulled J to her for a kiss. As for 1st FSD it had been 11days since she had seen J which is a lot of time if he is your F1 and if it was me I would want to reassure the guy not leave him guessing for 15days. IMHO the thought of J being F1 is especially good as they can escape the bach network/entanglement to live in Seattle. I love reading others sleuthing and options - so thanks. Hoping for F1 Jason, F2 Garrett, F3 Blake (but unfortunately Im not choosing)

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue May 08, 2018 12:37 am

Well Hello @Loulou! I read your post with my eyes growing bigger at each sentence... did you just read my mind? So, NO, you are not alone in thinking and writing your observations and thoughts regarding Becca and JT here. I could have ( actually already wrote) many of the same... I do see a very intimate level of connection between them and it’s confirmed by my research done on their Astro profiles. I’m still nervous about the outcome given all we do not know yet... so let’s keep our hopes and see how I think develops.
Stay tuned!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Tue May 08, 2018 12:56 am

Loulou wrote:I dont usually follow during filming but have found it addictive this season and would like to share some of my thoughts for discussion, especially as feels like forever until they arrive back in USA and on SM. IMO i would not be surprised if Jason is F1 which is going against common thought here.  From what I have seen on the forum Blake appears to be a more mature Dean (ready to have a girlfriend/fiance for more than 5 minutes), who will be extremely popular with viewers hence tb would love him as a possible next lead. He also got a good reception on the televised mini M&G with B.  Garrett has too many question marks.  I acknowledge the chemistry during the concert, the late night swim but felt B may have been a little uneasy at the public event at HT.  IMHO G enjoyed the moment alot more and tugged B along for the ride? I also remember that Peter and Rachel had a spa during a group date so IMO some of the activities are set up or encouraged by TB to mislead. For me personally Im extremely anti guns so I maybe bias when it comes to G and dont want B to have to deal with any question marks from viewers about her F1.  As for J, IMO he is not the 'normal' F1.  I speculated early that he got the F2 or F3 1on1 due to an observer comment 'hardcore makeout'(twitter posted on reality steve).  Didnt feel this would happen if only several hours into 1st 1on1.  If on the 2nd 1on1 date Jason's friends were invited feel this was very personal. In the photos of HTD when sitting in the stands noticed B had legs over J and the film camera was behind them? IMO in the video/photos taken at "Wing" by a guest (appeared to be done in secret) J & B had good chemistry and looked v comfortable with each other.  When waiting on the street near Js "parents house" the video by a neighbour showed B pulled J to her for a kiss. As for 1st FSD it had been 11days since she had seen J which is a lot of time if he is your F1 and if it was me I would want to reassure the guy not leave him guessing for 15days. IMHO the thought of J being F1 is especially good as they can escape the bach network/entanglement to live in Seattle.  I love reading others sleuthing and options - so thanks.  Hoping for F1 Jason, F2 Garrett, F3 Blake (but unfortunately Im not choosing)
Andi Garcia was always one of my favorite actors. Jason reminded me of him when I first saw him. We have seen less of him - he has been more hidden. Soon we should know the final 2.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue May 08, 2018 1:04 am

So true... I thought of a young Milo Ventimiglia too, so kind of a mix of these very handsome men. giggling
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by that1girlpls Tue May 08, 2018 1:50 am

@Loulou I completely agree with the Blake comment! Granted my opinion might change once we see him, but I get Dean vibes! IMO

that1girlpls

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Tue May 08, 2018 4:56 am

Regarding the Dean/Blake comparison - I would just like for people to hesitate on that and encourage a possible Ben H/Blake comparison.

Dean ran away from his family situation and seems to not be ready for a committed relationship.

From what i've seen of Blake, his sister is one of his best friends, he loves his family, and seems to be charismatic and outgoing - just like Becca.

If you are making a Dean/Blake comparison not on his character but in the sense that the fans will love him while the season is airing, then yes. But not in the sense that they are similar people.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue May 08, 2018 11:00 am

1funnyfish wrote:Regarding the Dean/Blake comparison - I would just like for people to hesitate on that and encourage a possible Ben H/Blake comparison.

Dean ran away from his family situation and seems to not be ready for a committed relationship.

From what i've seen of Blake, his sister is one of his best friends, he loves his family, and seems to be charismatic and outgoing - just like Becca.

If you are making a Dean/Blake comparison not on his character but in the sense that the fans will love him while the season is airing, then yes. But not in the sense that they are similar people.

word exactly my sentiment and thought :Thanktwo

Although i am gonna go ahead and say, at 29, Blake seems to be more ready to settle down than Benji. JMO. I look forward to hearing his past love story first hand. Good thing that i shouldn't wait too long as he was sleuthed to get the first date of the season, which i am most excited to watch. Hugesmile

Last edited by Joy15 on Tue May 08, 2018 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue May 08, 2018 11:05 am

I am not sure I would want to be compared to Dean or Ben for that matter laugh out loud JMO

I am going to try to wait till I see them on TV to really base my opinion but I can see why people get Dean vibes from him. JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Tue May 08, 2018 2:49 pm

Maybe he's incomparable then!

Chris Siegfried? Like-able guy...

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 08, 2018 9:50 pm

I just don't have a good enough feel for any of these guys to have a strong opinion one way or the other. Even Colton, I think he likes fame, but I haven't seen enough of him to see if there is some loveable charm or something. JMO.

As for Dean, I never actually found him all that attractive and his actions on Rachel's season and his attitude toward Bryan were a total turn off to me. Nothing he has done since then improved him IMO.

Ben H is a the quintessential only child who seems to have become addicted to the fame and be doing what he can to stay relevant. I fail to see any sincerity in him anymore either. JMO.

I will be happy if none of Becca's men remind me of Ben or Dean JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Tue May 08, 2018 10:16 pm

So as of today my gut is telling me these two options:

F3 - Jason
F2 - Blake
F1 - Garrett

F3 - Blake
F2 - Garrett
F1 - Jason

Though I want her to pick Blake, I think she picked Garrett early-on per RS and probably didn't give him a fair shot of it.

Last edited by 1funnyfish on Wed May 09, 2018 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 41 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 34 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+63
mindless
Mikesgirl83
philphan
tigertiz
Teamee