SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 41 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 37 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by tigertiz Sat May 12, 2018 1:50 pm

I still am scratching my head about Jason deactivating his FB ... what reason would you do that for? Eiither you are heartbroken and want some peace...or are making major changes that are private?
Maybe he finally was able to read the news and is pissed at Facebook/Cambridge Analytica. I have other friends who have deactivated FB.

tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Loulou Sun May 13, 2018 9:34 pm

I'm also confused by the limited SM activities. Blakes Instagram followers went up one at the time (2) after F3 RC then nothing. First time since initial intro. Both garret and Jason altered accounts after FRC. Do we know exact timing of the alterations? It appeared garret deleted gun link soon after RC but I might b wrong? I kept wondering why, if Becca knew about the gun company connection and was ok with it, why delete? Why try to hide? the only reason for it being on his account is for marketing and sales. His parents may have told him about the negative response on SM but if u are phoning your family with news of an engagement would u b discussing SM sleuthing sites and negative feedback? Unfortunately for me now I have seen the link I can not unseen it and overlook the implications. I so want to like Beccas F1 but won't watch if G. Then JT deleted this Facebook page - this I get as imo contains mostly personal information/photos of family and friends, imo the privacy on this sm is limited and ways around settings via other connections and the quickest fix. Anyway hoping we get answers soon. All IMO and I'm not SM savy so info might be ??? Keep up the good work aleuthers.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Sun May 13, 2018 10:59 pm

My gut is telling me Garrett is F1.
The only thing makes me think Jason may be F1 is that Becca also deactivated her fb account.
I am not surprised by Blake's lack of sm activity. It's not like Garrett and Jason are all over sm already. It probably only takes 10 secs to do what they did. Garrett's action is probably a necessary damage control no matter who told him to do that. I am just not sure why Jason deactivated his facebook. probably doesn't want people asked any questions? It's more difficult to ignore dm from your fb friends I guess.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sun May 13, 2018 11:02 pm

When did Becca deactivate her facebook? If she did over the past few days then whoa! Maybe Jason is her F1...

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2018 11:23 pm

Looking back at Becca's contestant thread for Arie's season, there is no FB account listed for her. Only twitter, IG and linkedin. RS also had no FB listed for her at that time.

There are several fan pages on FB for her though.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sun May 13, 2018 11:37 pm

There's just so much information to piece together. I think i'm going with this until we hear from Reality Steve:

F3 - Jason, F2 - Blake, F1 - Garrett

Because I can't shake Garrett's brother liking those pics of Becca shortly after FRC. It could be a coincidence, yes, but it also couldn't be. This is even though I personally think if Garrett had just gotten engaged to Becca, he wouldn't care about a random link on his Instagram. But I guess it is plausible however that his family could've prompted him to do it after the "we got engaged" phone call.

Blake is my F2 based on Blake's mom liking the RS tweets about the FRC + Maldives and Blake's dad liking RS's screenshots of Blake and Garrett in the promo --> which makes me think he is F2, so then makes Jason F3 by default.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Sun May 13, 2018 11:46 pm

havadrpepper wrote:Looking back at Becca's contestant thread for Arie's season, there is no FB account listed for her. Only twitter, IG and linkedin.  RS also had no FB listed for her at that time.

There are several fan pages on FB for her though.

She has a personal fb page.
I couldn't remember exact timeline. But she deactivated and activated her fb several times in the last few months.
She deactivated her fb before left for filming Arie's season. She reactivated it when the bachelor season started.
She deactivated it again around the time she and Arie broke up. Then reactivated again a few weeks later.
She then deactivated it again before she left for filming the bachelorette.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun May 13, 2018 11:49 pm

I really think Garrett is F1. I can’t shake that feeling especially with his brothers likes after the FRC. Jmo :rosiecolored
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Sun May 13, 2018 11:50 pm

Are we sure the pictures Garrett's brothers liked on IG were pics posted after ATFR?

Does anyone have a SC/timestamp of when the brother liked them as well?
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Sun May 13, 2018 11:57 pm

We don't know if FRC really happened at the date RS claimed and we don't know if they called their family right after FRC though.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sun May 13, 2018 11:59 pm

star_D wrote:We don't know if FRC really happened at the date RS claimed and we don't know if they called their family right after FRC though.

Very true. We're just assuming. Hadn't even taken that into consideration but there's a possibility there that these things occurred at a different time than what RS said.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Mon May 14, 2018 12:09 am

garretts’s Brothers last like of Becca was 2 days ago at the bachelor.bachelorettenation IG. So that would be Friday night /evening lMaldives time.

Just to qualify also that he has not liked any of the other pics since 2 days ago[/b].. so...

Last edited by Teamee on Mon May 14, 2018 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 41 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 37 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+63
mindless
Mikesgirl83
philphan
tigertiz
Teamee