SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 41 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:39 pm

The lab rats Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 1f602 Certainly seems that way! I know they would pick the places beforehand but it’s definitely interesting to me that they have a bigger part in who is picked for these dates and to ride along farther in the season than the general public is aware of! Personally I think that the speculated F4 above (Ryan, Garrett, Blake, and Colton) seems like a good line up. You’ve got the fan favorite, the one who many expect to win but probably won’t, a normal guy who got the first date, and the stud football player. All of them look good and the story lines would be good IMO. I’m curious to see what will happen.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:47 pm

It's produced, rather than "staged" IMO Hugesmile meaning the producers put in place all the possible "variables" and mix of picked contenders (profiled: personality, ticks, fears, etc.) ... and in the group of 30 people (like my highschool class) I assume the lead can pretty much zero at least 3 participants on the night 1 that she/he feels "most attracted" to. I presume girls are usually quite perceptive and "picky" that they have their F1 pegged out (even tho' it can change). Then I believe the group dates for the 2nd episode are done to "verify" if that "interest" is still there (same or has shifted ... that's why usually F1 doesn't have 1st 1on1 date) and to check the "attitude" of the "frontrunner-s" (actual, not the one "we" are told of) ... and then who goes on 1on1 dates is finally placed for the following "episodes". And so on ... all IMO.
I think it's no different than doing marketing, when you're given the "estimated" values and predictable "methods" to achive the desired result. There are "key words of persuasion" to learn&use, the right posture (conviction, assurance) and confident stance to present, the "right" questions to ask and be open to be led, without losing focus on the goal, steering the wheel when needed.
ETA: the dates are "staged" tho' to create the "playground" for "moving forward" the pawns ... like Kasha wrote, they are "designed" in advance.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:31 am

With the Mystery Asian Guy aka John  finally revealed..i guess my line up for F4 will be :

Ryan
Garrett
Colton
Blake/John

i think John would bring a rare diversity in the F4 and add some interesting values for HTD episode. I mean, we haven't had any Asian guy (or half Asian) in the F4, have we?.that would be a first.  

Although i'd bet Colton will make it to F3 and be TB contender, personality wise i'm still on the fence about him. I am already cringed imagining he will bring up his backstory with Ally multiple times on the show. (or is he not allowed to do that?)

JMO

Last edited by Joy15 on Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:33 am

Do we have a current list somewhere of who we are fairly sure is remaining? Is the filming schedule the best place to look?

I think Ryan, Garrett and Colton are in the F4 but unsure of who will be in the 4th spot.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:35 am

Ryan and Garrett in the F4
Not so sure about those 2 other spots

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:42 am

Rolly wrote:Do we have a current list somewhere of who we are fairly sure is remaining? Is the filming schedule the best place to look?

I think Ryan, Garrett and Colton are in the F4 but unsure of who will be in the 4th spot.

just speaking for myself.... the contestant chart by AL on the filming thread is the best reference IMO

To get current updates for me would be to look at 15 remaining guys there, and then substracted by Nick and Chris S who IMO has been confirmed to be out.

all JMO
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:58 am

Rolly wrote:Do we have a current list somewhere of who we are fairly sure is remaining? Is the filming schedule the best place to look?

Now that John has been found clapping! I’m going to add him.
Ryan
Garrett
Colton
John

I’m hoping in the end Colton isn’t still there. Not sure he’s there for Becca. If Garrett is as conservative as I think he is I think that will work against him.IMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:35 pm

Not in any order since I don't want to jinx it (with my track record of "wrong picks"): Ryan (he "stole" my heart on the 2nd beat lolpanda), Garrett (he is "rock solid" and a nature guy, which tops the list Hugesmile), John #4 (versatile, dimples and brains, but great humor wins Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 3806527698) and then I'm not sure who to place, but will go with Lincoln if Jean is already out, since I'm not interested in the pretty boy Colton ... because my choices are based solely whose HTD I'd like to see and who could be potential new Bach.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:29 pm

IMO, I think the filming schedule is the place to find it. I try to keep it completely up to date.

Blake, Chris R, Colton, David, Garrett, Jason, John, Jordan, Leo, Mike, Ryan, William

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:36 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:

IMO, I think the filming schedule is the place to find it.  I try to keep it completely up to date.

Blake, Chris R, Colton, David, Garrett, Jason, John, Jordan, Leo, Mike, Ryan, William
thumbsup for the info!
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:33 pm

Since it isn't 100% Lincoln is out, I feel like he has a good chance of getting to f4. He was an audience favorite at atfr and tptb seem like they might have a black bachelor next season.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:08 pm

Becca got a great cast of some men I find interesting. More than just one or two like the usual cast. I have no idea who the final four will be, I really need to see her in action with them first, but I am hopeful that she has a great match in the bunch.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 41 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+63
mindless
Mikesgirl83
philphan
tigertiz
Teamee