SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 41 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by flojo031 Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:34 pm

I think it's too early to tell who F1 is going to be, but Garrett and Ryan are obviously shoo-ins for Hometowns. I also think Lincoln might have a shot at making F4 as well, considering how Becca reacted towards him at AFTR. Let's just hope that they have fun together and awesome chemistry as well! Not too sure who the fourth dude will be. Maybe John Graham, David Ravitz or Blake H.? Hoping beyond belief for a diverse F4, 'cause I really want Lincoln to be the first Black male lead!!

:fingersarecrossed

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by flojo031 Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:42 pm

Also forgot to mention that I DO NOT want to see Colton in F4, because he'll take the Bachelor away from Lincoln and John G.! no :angryemotion

flojo031

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:53 pm

flojo031 wrote:I think it's too early to tell who F1 is going to be, but Garrett and Ryan are obviously shoo-ins for Hometowns. I also think Lincoln might have a shot at making F4 as well, considering how Becca reacted towards him at AFTR. Let's just hope that they have fun together and awesome chemistry as well! Not too sure who the fourth dude will be. Maybe John Graham, David Ravitz or Blake H.? Hoping beyond belief for a diverse F4, 'cause I really want Lincoln to be the first Black male lead!!

I agree! I think atleast Garrett is IMO confirmed and Ryan is up there with him! I'm also really hoping for diversity till at least F3/4 this season, that would be so amazing! Fingers crossed Lincoln is as nice as he came across in the AFTR meeting and has a chance at giving us a black male bachelor!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:04 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:
flojo031 wrote:I think it's too early to tell who F1 is going to be, but Garrett and Ryan are obviously shoo-ins for Hometowns. I also think Lincoln might have a shot at making F4 as well, considering how Becca reacted towards him at AFTR. Let's just hope that they have fun together and awesome chemistry as well! Not too sure who the fourth dude will be. Maybe John Graham, David Ravitz or Blake H.? Hoping beyond belief for a diverse F4, 'cause I really want Lincoln to be the first Black male lead!!

I agree! I think atleast Garrett is IMO confirmed and Ryan is up there with him! I'm also really hoping for diversity till at least F3/4 this season, that would be so amazing! Fingers crossed Lincoln is as nice as he came across in the AFTR meeting and has a chance at giving us a black male bachelor!

thumbsup

flojo031

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:29 am

IMO the F4 will be Ryan, Garrett, Blake, and Colton. If Ryan, Garret or Colton aren't the F1, I think that any of those 3 will be offered the next gig.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:01 am

Just realized how big of impact the tomorrow's 1on1 seem to be, since it is  the coveted epis 5 ID date  AND on Becca's Bday. Now.. that would be a super special date to Becca, IMO and i'm going to guess its gonna be given to Becca's frontrunner (if not the F1).

Do we have any insight from past seasons as to whether past leads have spent their Bdays with their frontrunners? Did they turn to be the F1s?

Just asking those in the know. Praying .TIA
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:55 am

I thought I’d gusss. I haven’t been right with guessing all the final four  since I believe Ben’s season so it’s probably a moot point laugh out loud jmo I say Blake, Garrett, Ryan, and probably Colton. 

I would love for John to be there instead of Colton. Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 3552228123  hehehe
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:57 am

Diana wrote:I thought I’d gusss. I haven’t been right with guessing all the final four  since I believe Ben’s season so it’s probably a moot point laugh out loud jmo I say Blake, Garrett, Ryan, and probably Colton. 

I would love for John to be there instead of Colton. Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 3552228123  hehehe

yep..same here...exactly my thought. :yes: . I wonder if Colton ever enrolled in acting class?...was Aly really smitten with him?..i am curious giggling
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by composer53 Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:33 pm

Blake, Garrett, Ryan and John for no apparent reason.
composer53
composer53

Female Posts : 424

http://www.artisticadvocatesforhealing.org

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:26 pm

I think it'll be Garrett, Blake, Jason, and Lincoln.

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:53 pm

poohbear wrote:I think it'll be Garrett, Blake, Jason, and Lincoln.

Sounds good to me! Jason is probably the dark horse and will go home at F4. Lincoln will get eliminated at F3, and Garrett/Blake will duke it out in the end.

If Lincoln's made it this far, he has a pretty damn good shot at making it to F4!  Hugesmile

flojo031

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm

I don't get Blake's appeal??? Hopefully I'm pleasantly surprised, same with Jason who I don't find attractive in pictures. That can change. I sound so superficial, and lovely posters have mentioned what a great guy/how handsome Jason is so I guess we'll see. Still hoping John hangs in.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 41 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+63
mindless
Mikesgirl83
philphan
tigertiz
Teamee