SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by teambigrach Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:28 am

I feel like becca might be a mix of kaitlyn and rachel. On one side she's kind of a free spirit, easy going, chill. But then she's also really strong, can be sassy, a bit sporty and smart.
Can May please come any faster? Have a feeling that this season's gonna be fun laugh out loud

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Joy15 Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:39 am

stuckinsc wrote:Becca and Garrett are really cute. IMO. But then again, Andi and Marcus were smoking hot and he was gone at F4.

yeah..its like that you've read my mind. giggling . I would never forget how hot and heavy Marcus and MeAndi were in front of the crowd..laugh out loud. When the vids and pics first leaked i was so convinced Marcus would make it to either F1 or F2...laugh out loud.

Garrett and BK have the chemistry for sure. But i am more interested to know as to why, as FIR guy, he got this type of date (concert, public invitation date) . Wasn't it had never been done before for an FIR on Ette season? question . Conspiracy theorist in me would believe TPTB is trying hard to break the FIR pattern this season, assuming that the FIR given was 100% driven by BK's interest. (not producers driven).

Anyway, going by the most recent seasons with regard to Public Concerts, Marcus, Luke and Dead are all good looking guys. I wonder if TPTB "used" those guys as sort of "display" /men representative for respective seasons for media/public to see. Its interesting to think that they were all not the F1s, yet not the lext leads either (well, Luke was so "close" to be TB...but still... Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 2498057887 ).

Therefore, at current moment i'm having a hard time to imagine Garrett will be the F1. I'm guessing he will be the heartbroken F2.  He is the " in yo face" frontrunner " from the get go, only to be a dumpee in the end (recycled theme for this franchise, anyone? laugh out loud). Plus, i got Kyptin (Jilly's F2)'s vibe from him..giggling

But hey..Garrett may suprise me as the F1. Just maybe ,this season will be so strange, that TPTB will show us the F1 in the form of FIR guy who has been seen touchy feely on public, a.ka.a on a silver platter in full glory from the get go laugh out loud. TWT.

all IMO

ETA. and oh..also, what did she ever do wrong to Cary?  dizzy ....eversince MnG her outfit was so meh for my taste :crazed. Bring back Rachel Zoe!...laugh out loud Praying

Last edited by Joy15 on Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:46 am

I just want to know Becca’s leg workout routine. Spill your secrets girl.

Oh and her date and chemistry with Garrett looks cute.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 87b72b10 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 86669110 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:59 am

They seem to have had a great time! Super cute together. But why oh why put Becca in that color? It's all wrong for her imo. And even though her legs are gorgeous, it bugs me when they put a girl in a short short dress when she's up above the audience in such close quarters. jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:06 am

If they’re switching things up a bit this season, maybe he still has the chance to be F1. It certainly threw things off! Maybe he’ll get all the dates cantstopl I really like them together! They look cute!

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:39 am

Also just realised that Becca is gonna be the 3rd bachelorette in their history to have tattoos laugh out loud  We had Kaitlyn as the first? then Rach and finally becca

teambigrach

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:21 am

Did Becca develop an allergy to colour? Beige?? Who wears beige to a date? Cary needs to go!

Her legs are amazing though! I am jealous.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:28 am

Or she could just say no?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:04 pm

So clay's instagram is public now? is that a sure sign that he's been eliminated or are TPTB messing with us

teambigrach

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:26 pm

She seems very happy in those pictures! I just want her to be happy and it doesn’t matter to me who she picks.

It will be interesting, however, to compare her other 1-1 dates though.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:03 pm

teambigrach wrote:Also just realised that Becca is gonna be the 3rd bachelorette in their history to have tattoos laugh out loud  We had Kaitlyn as the first? then Rach and finally becca

I also think Ashley, Deanna, maybe Jillian? And possibly more had tattoos.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:18 pm

Moving this from the SM No Discussion thread:

Ok, can I just say I hate those boots she is wearing. WTH. As for the date, looks as awkward as pretty much any of those concert dates were they "dance" and stiffly make out with someone on stage because it is their job. I wish they would stop doing that.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+70
dee
Kindnesscounts
LadyisaDame
composer53
Al
officeRules
bachrp
BlackHalo
fangirlsamuri
Lawkid
mtnlvr55