SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by happygolucky Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:47 am

well, now I'm thinking... Becca is going to be one "little" heartbreaker, I already feel sorry for the (F?) guy (just a little, for that one fella that "won't see it coming" ... and usually there's only 1, the rest are just "exaggerating" - IMO)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by LoveDovez Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:48 am

ReneeM wrote:Guess she's ok getting touchy with him laugh out loud. His hand placement though giggling

Beautiful legs!!!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:51 am

happygolucky wrote:well, now I'm thinking... Becca is going to be one "little" heartbreaker, I already feel sorry for the (F?) guy (just a little, for that one fella that "won't see it coming" ... and usually there's only 1, the rest are just "exaggerating" - IMO)
It be that way sometimes no idea. Can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs Hugesmile

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:52 am

@ReneeM awwww thanks for bringing all the vids over!!she looks gorgeous! and her legs!!! Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 1105969562
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:56 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:They seem at ease/comfortable with each other. I personally think Rachel/Dean had more chemistry last year comparing public concert dates. But I think Becca/Garrett seem more into it than Arie/Seinne and Nick/DLo ... although the latter were probably preoccupied with her wardrobe malfunction laugh out loud

ReneeM wrote:I saw a video of that Granger Smith guy performing and I gotta say, Becca's country singer > Rachel's country singer. I can't remember the name of Rachel's guy but I remember when videos from Dean's date came out and the singer was SUPER trash. Jmo.
I actually really like Russell Dickerson’s “Yours” laugh out loud

I listened to a couple of Granger Smith’s songs and couldn’t really get into them.
I was speaking in terms of live performance giggling . Rachel's guy couldn't sing, super pitchy and off key imo. From the videos I saw, at least granger can carry a tune.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:59 am

It’s so interesting seeing things unfold like this! My first season from the start ❤️ You detectives are top shelf!

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:10 am

From someone who was there about Becca & Garrett

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:53 am

ReneeM wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:They seem at ease/comfortable with each other. I personally think Rachel/Dean had more chemistry last year comparing public concert dates. But I think Becca/Garrett seem more into it than Arie/Seinne and Nick/DLo ... although the latter were probably preoccupied with her wardrobe malfunction laugh out loud

ReneeM wrote:I saw a video of that Granger Smith guy performing and I gotta say, Becca's country singer > Rachel's country singer. I can't remember the name of Rachel's guy but I remember when videos from Dean's date came out and the singer was SUPER trash. Jmo.
I actually really like Russell Dickerson’s “Yours” laugh out loud

I listened to a couple of Granger Smith’s songs and couldn’t really get into them.
I was speaking in terms of live performance giggling . Rachel's guy couldn't sing, super pitchy and off key imo. From the videos I saw, at least granger can carry a tune.
Ah, I see laugh out loud I guess I was too distracted by Rachel & Dean’s cuteness/giddiness to pay attention to the live performance - just heard and liked the general song Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:22 am

Becca and Garrett are really cute. IMO. But then again, Andi and Marcus were smoking hot and he was gone at F4.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:30 am

LoveDovez wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Guess she's ok getting touchy with him laugh out loud. His hand placement though giggling

Beautiful legs!!!

Looks like he’s laughing a bit in this picture. Probably hasn’t made out with someone with a few thousand people watching....poor guy. cantstopl They are adorable together.:inlove
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:41 am

Becca was engaged once before.....what was the guys name again!?!no idea
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:48 am

Becca is Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 1f4a5 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 1f64c these men are lucky dudes JMHO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+70
dee
Kindnesscounts
LadyisaDame
composer53
Al
officeRules
bachrp
BlackHalo
fangirlsamuri
Lawkid
mtnlvr55