SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:36 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Maybe they will be doing 2 weeks in Virginia. LOL

They can spend a week in Virginia Beach

cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Rolly Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:37 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Maybe they will be doing 2 weeks in Virginia. LOL
Maybe stop by to see Lauren’s parents while they’re in the neighborhood. wow What is in Virginia besides this concert? If they’re trying to impress the guys so they want the next lead I’m not sure this is doing it.

Last edited by Rolly on Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:41 pm

@GuardianAngel 
It was 2 weeks. It could have been done cool. Maybe a week in Ireland and a week in Scotland or Wales even. 
2 weeks anywhere is too long for this show IMO.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:41 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:They did Becca dirty smh. Have they ever had two public concerts in a season?
snipped

i coudn't recall any Ette season (especially in the past 5 seasons) with more than one public concert ? anyone? question

the more i think of it..the more the big picture clearer to me. IA with Kasha, that this season is more of auditioning for next TB, rather than about BK . SMH.no no

whoever gets that concert date on epis 6 is Garrett's competitor for the next gig. I'm guessing its maybe Christon (Chris Staples) who gets to be their next public display.

all JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:43 pm

I don't think TPTB have to impress the guys with wanting to be the next TB. Whoever gets the lead, gets a lot of "fans" and promos coming their way. I could be very wrong, but it appears this pool of guys would lap that up.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Kashathediva I was going to say in my earlier post, even K's season going to Ireland at first was very nice but then they ended up staying for what seemed eternity. Wasn't it two weeks as well?

It was actually 3 episodes in Ireland. They first had two normal episodes there (with all the Kaitlyn and Nick sex drama) and then the FD's. I think some other location fell through so they got stuck there basically.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:49 pm

Joy15 wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:They did Becca dirty smh. Have they ever had two public concerts in a season?
snipped

i coudn't recall any Ette season (especially in the past 5 seasons)  with more than one public concert ? anyone? question

the more i think of it..the more the big picture clearer to me. IA with Kasha, that this season is more of auditioning for next TB, rather than about BK . SMH.no no

whoever gets that concert date on epis 6 is Garrett's competitor for the next gig. I'm guessing its maybe Christon (Chris Staples) who gets to be their next public display.

all JMO

If that’s the case i find it unfair cos Becca deserves the best truly
My bets are on Christon, Ryan or Lincoln for the Epi 6 concert.
Maybe BK requested to stay in the Us, I mean Traveling overseas does drain you physically and emotionally . Former ettes stated that they were exhausted by all the traveling. Maybe BK didn’t want that
All Jmo

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:54 pm

mindless wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@Kashathediva I was going to say in my earlier post, even K's season going to Ireland at first was very nice but then they ended up staying for what seemed eternity. Wasn't it two weeks as well?

It was actually 3 episodes in Ireland. They first had two normal episodes there (with all the Kaitlyn and Nick sex drama) and then the FD's. I think some other location fell through so they got stuck there basically.

Thanks for the refresher! and I know why it fell through, because someone told me but I forget. laugh out loud Doesn't matter. It was just so long and tiring. Which reminds me, they better not have TBC, that is so annoying.

I just hope she ends up with beautiful FRC location at the very least.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:57 pm

@Nillay
i would do anything for TPTB to grant what BK requested... giggling . But i really doubt they would have a listen, let alone act on whatever the Lead wants/needs...who am i kidding?..laugh out loud..JMO.

IMO Clearly they are only going wherever the freebies may have them.  no no

i too hope that at the very least the FD and FRC would be at somewhere exotic.. Praying
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:24 am

Kashathediva wrote:@Aunties_Love
During Jason's season, they were to go to Australia and had to spend back to back episodes in NZ as the weather in Australia went sour. So it was supposed to happen. I know this for sure.
OK, thanks @Kashathediva. I would love to see Aussie. Never been but that is one place on my lengthy bucket list...LOL. Know it's not going to be a great thought, but personally my bucket list includes Las Vegas. Never been, hoping to next Feb for my birthday if things work out right

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:32 am

Just trying to understand.....why is Becca more deserving of traveling to better places than any other lead?? Isn't any lead worthy of having great travelling experiences?? no idea

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:35 am

They are all deserving and so is their audience!!

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+70
dee
Kindnesscounts
LadyisaDame
composer53
Al
officeRules
bachrp
BlackHalo
fangirlsamuri
Lawkid
mtnlvr55