SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by pavalygurl Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:50 am

mindless wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@Kashathediva I was going to say in my earlier post, even K's season going to Ireland at first was very nice but then they ended up staying for what seemed eternity. Wasn't it two weeks as well?

It was actually 3 episodes in Ireland. They first had two normal episodes there (with all the Kaitlyn and Nick sex drama) and then the FD's. I think some other location fell through so they got stuck there basically.

I can think of worse places to be stuck for an extra week...

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by pavalygurl Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:55 am

Aunties_Love wrote:Just trying to understand.....why is Becca more deserving of traveling to better places than any other lead??  Isn't any lead worthy of having great travelling experiences??  no idea

Speaking for myself only. Arie got some great trips and he basically treated her like dirt. Tptb could make up a bit by giving her at least as nice places this season.

Here's to a Happy Feb2019 BD for you in Oz. :yes:

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:02 am

Joy15 wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:They did Becca dirty smh. Have they ever had two public concerts in a season?
snipped

i coudn't recall any Ette season (especially in the past 5 seasons)  with more than one public concert ? anyone? question

the more i think of it..the more the big picture clearer to me. IA with Kasha, that this season is more of auditioning for next TB, rather than about BK . SMH.no no

whoever gets that concert date on epis 6 is Garrett's competitor for the next gig. I'm guessing its maybe Christon (Chris Staples) who gets to be their next public display.

all JMO
From my notes and I can be wrong, but think the seasons lined up like this:

season 6-Ali had 1 private and 1 public, with musical acts
season 7-Ashley had 1 private, 1 public, and musical acts
season 8-Emily had 1 public, 2 private
season 9-Desiree had 1 pubic, 3 private
season 10-Andi had 1 public, 3 private
season 11-Kaitlyn had 2 private
season 12-Jojo had 1 public, 2 private
season 13-Rachel had 1 public, 1 private

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:12 am

pavalygurl wrote:
mindless wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@Kashathediva I was going to say in my earlier post, even K's season going to Ireland at first was very nice but then they ended up staying for what seemed eternity. Wasn't it two weeks as well?

It was actually 3 episodes in Ireland. They first had two normal episodes there (with all the Kaitlyn and Nick sex drama) and then the FD's. I think some other location fell through so they got stuck there basically.

I can think of worse places to be stuck for an extra week...

From what I remember, they were supposed to go to Patagonia...so Argentina/Chile. I can't remember why I got cancelled.

I love the travel part of the show. It may be the best part for me. Unfortunately, they often disappoint by doing something stupid instead of showing off the country. I am still peeved about Emily's season when Croatia got stuck with the Brave promos and the Scottish Highland games!!!  no

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:19 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Joy15 wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:They did Becca dirty smh. Have they ever had two public concerts in a season?
snipped

i coudn't recall any Ette season (especially in the past 5 seasons)  with more than one public concert ? anyone? question

the more i think of it..the more the big picture clearer to me. IA with Kasha, that this season is more of auditioning for next TB, rather than about BK . SMH.no no

whoever gets that concert date on epis 6 is Garrett's competitor for the next gig. I'm guessing its maybe Christon (Chris Staples) who gets to be their next public display.

all JMO
From my notes and I can be wrong, but think the seasons lined up like this:

season 6-Ali had 1 private and 1 public, with musical acts
season 7-Ashley had 1 private, 1 public, and musical acts
season 8-Emily had 1 public, 2 private
season 9-Desiree had 1 pubic, 3 private
season 10-Andi had 1 public, 3 private
season 11-Kaitlyn had 2 private
season 12-Jojo had 1 public, 2 private
season 13-Rachel had 1 public, 1 private

thanks for the stat !!..i guess..2 public concerts this season would be a first, huh?....not really a fan hmmm

do you also happen to recall who got the public concert on Des season? and who got those private concerts on K, Jojo and Rach's season?..TIA. Praying
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:29 am

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 35 DZltPd1UQAAfgsy
https://twitter.com/fleissmeister

from Epis 4 RC i suppose?....she looks good in black ! yes

Last edited by Joy15 on Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:30 am

@Joy15 Hugesmile while I was cheking if somebody already posted it you did!!! Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 35 2498057887
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 35 DZltPd1UQAAfgsy?format=jpg&name=small
Mike Fleiss@fleissmeister
#TheBachelorette #Exclusive
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:34 am

I like the dress, but am not a fan of her hair like that. 

I hope they don't mess with her normal look. I hate it when they gob the Bettes with tons of makeup. Don't even get me started on the fake eyelashes.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:44 am

@Maddy...no prob..jinx! giggling bestbud!

@Sprite..IA..i've seen better for sure such as her MnG with Arie...(when she dressed and did make up by herself laugh out loud)
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bdagl7GhjXj/?taken-by=bkoof

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:49 am

She looks super pretty imo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:22 am

Emily had 2 public concerts the one with Chris Bukowski and the one with Ryan, One Private with Arie

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:40 am

Maddy wrote:@Joy15  Hugesmile while I was cheking if somebody already posted it you did!!!  Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 35 2498057887
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 35 DZltPd1UQAAfgsy?format=jpg&name=small
Mike Fleiss@fleissmeister
#TheBachelorette #Exclusive
Love love love the dress! Finally!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+70
dee
Kindnesscounts
LadyisaDame
composer53
Al
officeRules
bachrp
BlackHalo
fangirlsamuri
Lawkid
mtnlvr55