SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Diana Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:26 pm

Happy birthday to our gorgeous ette Becca heartbeat

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 50 2e5a9c10
https://instagram.com/p/BhHp7nwlSD_/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:26 pm

^ what @Maya said, basically (I just finished listening).
My guess is that Tia sees him when she joins the group date and tells Becca then :drama

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:28 pm

What a mess. It seems like Colton is still there too ugh Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 50 1f611

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:30 pm

That would be pretty wild if he’s still there after Tia tells Becca laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:30 pm

I will throw a curve ball, maybe it was Clay & that’s why he is out? imo. It’s probably Colton though and literally Becca sis, why is still there?
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:32 pm

Diana wrote:I will throw a curve ball, maybe it was Clay & that’s why he is out? imo. It’s probably Colton though and literally Becca sis, why is still there?
Maybe the producers made her keep him? Hopefully he is on the 2-on-1 today and gets kicked to the curb Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 50 270c

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:43 pm

Tia - Colton - that was speculated right here on our forum, since @cookielover12 noticed they were following each other well before he was cast.

Starting March 17th
cookielover12 wrote:Is it a coincidence that Tia is following him??

Opal wrote:A deep dive of his twitter account reveals that he was a big Tia fan all season. She followed him on Instagram before he was found to be a contestant.
https://twitter.com/Colt3FIVE/status/960738370988191744
https://twitter.com/Colt3FIVE/status/958165267762249733

GuardianAngel wrote:She follows him
He follows her
Both probably before he was cast
She might be at the mansion part of a group date
He's there
He also followed Dean

It's a big deal IMHO just proves how scripted and planned this show is.

I'm looking forward to his reaction when/if Tia arrives. Since Becca's ex already made an appearance, perhaps this is Plan B.

GuardianAngel wrote:Has the lead ever been interested in someone who is more interested in her friend? laugh out loud

I can take pretty much anything on this show, but one thing that annoys me is when the lead is interested in someone who isn't really interested in them. Ashley DeAnna etc. My first impression of Colton was hot shot, likes to be the centre of attention, so I expect him to be the big dog wanna be in the house.

According to RS one of them was recruited, I can totally see Colton being recruited as well for the Tia/Colton drama IMHO.

March 21st

GuardianAngel wrote:Looks like Tia maybe be on an epi. MF had tweeted Tia for bachelorette the night of the ATFR, and now knowing Colton seemed to be crushing on her during Arie's season, they have been following each other it looks like for awhile and he tweeted heart eyes during the epi's.

I say he pulls an Ames and runs after Tia when they leave the mansion and leaves Becca crushed especially if he got the FIR. Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 50 3806527698

Talk about scripted!! laugh out loud

March 24th
GuardianAngel wrote:March 15th he's following 7 more people and has 4 more posts. Maybe he's out? Maybe he did run off with Tia!!  Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 50 3806527698

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4731-colton-underwood-sleuthing-spoilers
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4717p36-bachelorette-14-becca-kufrin-snark-storyboard-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71490

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:47 pm

Is there any proof that Colton is still there?

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:51 pm

Are we 100% certain he's still there? Because if Becca knows all this info, there's not a single reason good enough for him to still be there imo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:58 pm

IA, unless the producers won't let her send him home yet and that's not a battle she wants to fight them on at the moment.

Will be interesting to confirm who it's actually about and if they're still there though, IMO.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:58 pm

Maybe he is out bc didn't he add Caroline soon after that group date where the girls were there?

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:01 pm

IIRC, Caroline started following him, not him start following her.  But someone CMIIW.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+70
dee
Kindnesscounts
LadyisaDame
composer53
Al
officeRules
bachrp
BlackHalo
fangirlsamuri
Lawkid
mtnlvr55