SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Joy15 Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:32 am

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 Jordan10

sorry for the small size

but i can make that it is an INSIDE limo shot panning outside...you can see the steering wheel  and rearview mirror fairly clearly IMO.and then since its Vegas, on the left you can see the Hotels's /Street lighting on the front and left view. IMO . What do y'all think?

i wonder if the 3 scenes are not out of sequence, that means : Jordan sent home IMO. the real Q here is : should we pop some champagne or be sorry?... Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 3806527698

ETA. Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 Jordan11

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:37 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Al Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:38 am

It looks like a producer maybe doing test shots for ITMs, imo.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:05 am

bach3lornation has a behind the scenes pic on Instagram. Man looking at 3 pics on a screen. One pic of a guy with Becca. Could someone bring it over? I wish we could identify the guy. Looks like a private dinner..... maybe a 1:1?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:08 am

Joy15 wrote:Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 Jordan10

sorry for the small size

but i can make that it is an INSIDE limo shot panning outside...you can see the steering wheel  and rearview mirror fairly clearly IMO.and then since its Vegas, on the left you can see the Hotels's /Street lighting on the front and left view. IMO . What do y'all think?

i wonder if the 3 scenes are not out of sequence, that means : Jordan sent home IMO. the real Q here is : should we pop some champagne or be sorry?... Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 3806527698

ETA. Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 Jordan11
@joy15 way too quick.... thanks!
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:09 am

Rolly wrote:bach3lornation has a behind the scenes pic on Instagram. Man looking at 3 pics on a screen. One pic of a guy with Becca. Could someone bring it over? I wish we could identify the guy. Looks like a private dinner..... maybe a 1:1?

Posted here @Rolly yes

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4755p672-bachelorette-14-becca-kufrin-media-sm-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers-2#1309340
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:11 am

@joy15 so you think it’s Jordan? Why do you think he was sent home?
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:57 am

Rolly wrote:@joy15 so you think it’s Jordan? Why do you think he was sent home?

yep. just speaking for myself..from what i can decipher from the last pic..it looks like an inside shot on the limo panning to outside view (hotel's lighting, flowers etc in the vicinity of the hotel)  to me .When a contestant get booted there are always scenes of them looking outside etc as the limo drived away

assuming the scenes are in order of counterclockwise : 1. BK talking to Jordan , looks confused/concern/not happy  2. The shoot of them togeher 3. The limo exit

ETA
if you ask me why, its because the nature of the 2 on 1. The lead got to keep the one she has stronger connection with or,,,its producerdriven. As far as i know, the 2on1 actually full of drama, commonly involving 2 casts who don't get along each other. Who knows maybe Jordan get into some rivalries in the house with another guy, who, -of course- highly like being put in this very date by TPTB as his "competitor". Nothing new JMO. TWT

Just my take. JMHOAA

Last edited by Joy15 on Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:00 am

Lots of times TPTB will also show a photo of something looking serious and dire and it's just the opposite. Unless we can see who is in that limo, we can't be sure which one was released.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:18 am

To the super sleuthers   :detective  

Who could be the other guy on the 2:1 date?   What guys were missing from the Group Date with Wayne Newton to determine possible other guy for the 2:1 date?  Also, who could be on the 1:1?

From the behind the scenes photo of Jordon and Becca, the body language looks almost formal.  Neither one are leaning into each other, both sitting back in their chairs, IMO.  The second photo is probably Becca's PI and the last photo could be a crew member doing a sound check.    All JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:28 am

I think Jordan was cut during last nights 2 on 1. (JMO). For one Becca looks downright misterable next to him (jmho) and His IG is public now. It was private yesterday.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:29 am

Diana wrote:I think Jordan was cut during last nights 2 on 1. (JMO). For one Becca looks downright misterable next to him (jmho) and His IG is public now. It was private yesterday.

word I agree
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:37 am

Please do not copy and paste posts from other forums!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+70
dee
Kindnesscounts
LadyisaDame
composer53
Al
officeRules
bachrp
BlackHalo
fangirlsamuri
Lawkid
mtnlvr55