SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by just me Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:50 pm

CamiLane 11 wrote:SPOILER: Reality Steve Via Twitter. Confirms that Garrett is the front runner and that Becca is more then likely going to choose him in the end.

Last edited by just me on Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by kmick0890 Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:53 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:He does get most of the bachelorette seasons f1 wrong so I'm going to wait until hometowns or for someone to come out and spill the tea laugh out loud

Yep. I think the last season he got 100% correct for the Bachelorette was Andi's season 4 years ago. For Kaitlyn's season he claimed she picked no one, for JoJo's season it was that she picked Jordan but they broke up prior to ATFR, and for Rachel's it was that she picked Peter. Time will tell if he's right about Becca's. We still have at least a month left of filming, things could change between now and then.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:54 pm

Zaynab wrote:I don't know because I haven't sluethed reality Steve's info before a season finishes filming, but has he been correct before about the front runner and possible winner during the filming of the show?

The way I look at it 2cents , Reality Steve :uptonogood is just giving his own opinion Garrett is probably the final one because realistically at this point he knows he got 1St impression rose, has had an individual date, & he saw pics like we did and maybe heard from someone in the audience how they were acting together, so it's not a long stretch to say is The Frontrunner. I am not ready to count out Ryan ( eyedrool my preference) or any other guy, including Colton, until after they get an individual date, we hear the circumstances of dates, if date is public or private and we possibly see pics or hear from others who were there how Becca acts with them!!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:54 pm

*shrugs* RS also said that Peter was F1 so... i'm gonna watch and see what happens.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:02 pm

Did I miss Garrett drama? I thought he seemed nice.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 72 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:04 pm

Yeah, thanks a heap, RS.  And, Brooks was F1, right up until 10:50 EST of the FRC.  :koolaid
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:07 pm

His information is very general. Nothing that we didn’t know so far. No details on who got what dates etc. He didn’t even mention that Tia and Colton spent the weekend together. Just the tweets and that they saw each other during mani pedi date.

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:09 pm

When RS does mid season predictions they've been right though. Ben's Lauren B., Jordan, and Vanessa.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:09 pm

bleuberry wrote:Did I miss Garrett drama? I thought he seemed nice.

IA that he seeems nice. From what I have read here, seems most are rooting for someone else as F1. If Garrett is F1, then the trend continues when the fan fave is not the F1....time will tell...jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:11 pm

Al wrote:When RS does mid season predictions they've been right though. Ben's Lauren B., Jordan, and Vanessa.
Do you know at what point in the filming did he make these predictions? later on then now or before episode 6?

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:14 pm

Maya wrote:His information is very general. Nothing that we didn’t know so far. No details on who got what dates etc. He didn’t even mention that Tia and Colton spent the weekend together. Just the tweets and that they saw each other during mani pedi date.

If RS knew they spent the weekend together he would have already said so IMO. Too juicy for him to throw shade at a semi famous jock!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:16 pm

bleuberry wrote:Did I miss Garrett drama? I thought he seemed nice.
There's no Garrett drama. He's a cutie, they were cute together, no one's come forward (yet) about him leaving his gf to go on the show or trying to sleep with any other women from a previous season so no idea . He seemed super into her on their date. I like him and wouldn't have any problems with him being her F1.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+70
dee
Kindnesscounts
LadyisaDame
composer53
Al
officeRules
bachrp
BlackHalo
fangirlsamuri
Lawkid
mtnlvr55