SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by kmick0890 Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:18 pm

IMO, I think most people just have other guys they like besides Garrett. I think if there was any drama with him , we would know by now.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Maya Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:20 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
Maya wrote:His information is very general. Nothing that we didn’t know so far. No details on who got what dates etc. He didn’t even mention that Tia and Colton spent the weekend together. Just the tweets and that they saw each other during mani pedi date.

If RS knew they spent the weekend together he would have already said so IMO. Too juicy for him to throw shade at a semi famous jock!!!

That’s why I think he doesn’t have much information in general. Nothing he said is a revelation we didn’t already know.

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:25 pm

kmick0890 wrote:IMO, I  think most people just have other guys they like besides Garrett. I think if there was any drama with him , we would know by now.
Becca and Garrett look so cute together and like they are really enjoying each other  in those pictures and video.   Becca said she really did not have a physical type- except that they be taller than her.  I believe she did have a personality type though and he must fit this. In the video she kept having problems with her dress riding up and when she communicated this to him – he was concerned for her.  We will have to see if Garrett is her final choice but it is obvious she likes him. I never believed she would pick a guy who was a model, professional fitness trainer or professional athlete. I think Becca is looking for a permanent guy who becomes her husband.   Wanting someone royal and honest were two of her statements.
What do we know about Garrett’s profession?
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:55 pm

The concert date this coming Monday in Virginia is going to be an interesting comparison to Garrett's date. Not sure who the guy Becca is going to take on this date but it has to be some she is somewhat comfortable with. I say that because the singer Morgan Evan's current single is titled "Kiss Somebody" and he hasn't had any other hits. So bad news for anyone who dislikes the awkward kissing and dancing dates.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:23 pm

kmick0890 wrote:IMO, I  think most people just have other guys they like besides Garrett. I think if there was any drama with him , we would know by now.

I need to see him in action. I don't "not" like him, I'm just kind of meh right now. Hopefully I'll see more of him and realize his charms as Becca may have.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:44 pm

MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:55 pm

Steve just confirmed on Twitter that the stuff regarding Colton and Tia is true. He did fly her out to meet him and they hooked up. After the Becca was announced as Bachelorette, he ghosted her. What a douche bag. no no no

Last edited by flojo031 on Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:04 pm

Wow I hope Tia's done with Colton after he did that. Hopefully she's not desperate enough to have a hookup on BIP.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:04 pm

Crap, I hope that TPTB are not going to force Becca to bring him to F4. I really DO NOT want to see that douchenozzle as the next lead.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:06 pm

Maya wrote:His information is very general. Nothing that we didn’t know so far. No details on who got what dates etc. He didn’t even mention that Tia and Colton spent the weekend together. Just the tweets and that they saw each other during mani pedi date.
Agree. It's easy to make a spoiler when the basic info is already out there in several places. 
Agree with those that have said Garrett appears to be a nice guy. There are still several there. Hopefully one of the nice guys finish first! 
RS, IMO gets it wrong more often coming out of the gate than right--Becca and Peter anyone? Brooks, Chantal? Pass the cranberries please.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:07 pm

someone should ask rs on twitter if colton were on either 1-on-1 or 2-on-1 and see if he will answer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:08 pm

rs via twitter said ryan is eliminated. nooooooo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+70
dee
Kindnesscounts
LadyisaDame
composer53
Al
officeRules
bachrp
BlackHalo
fangirlsamuri
Lawkid
mtnlvr55