SELECT CONTENT

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:43 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Why not believe it? IRL his wife let him go after 6 months! 
We don’t know the circumstances that led to his divorce. He could have divorced her. Whatever the reason I hope he’s ready to move on with the right person JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:00 pm

@jen689
We don't know the circumstances with any of these people for that matter. That's my point.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:45 pm

Al wrote:Couldn't someone have just reactivated their account that he follows? It seems to happen a lot.

This happens and has happened with the other guys as well during the course of filming. I wouldn't rule Garrett out just yet!

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:March 27 /18

GuardianAngel wrote:snipped

Facebook – Garrett Yrigoyen
Twitter @Garrett_Yrigs12
Instagram– garrett_yrigs12 (set to private)

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Captu177

April 25/18

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Captu291

That isn't enough for me to believe he is gone.

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Captu296

https://www.instagram.com/garrett_yrigs12/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:59 pm

Some other guys we thought getting increased followers because of reactivated account turns out being out though. Ryan and John are two I remembered. It’s quite possible it’s just people reactivating accounts but TWO within one day is a little bit concern to me. I guess we can only wait longer to know.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:04 pm

Usually when there is a change, it's a large difference. 20-30 and posts are usually deleted. These guys have been gone for 2 months, a lot has changed for them.

Deletion and cleaning up their IG's are one of the major differences as well as changes in the bio.

With a difference of 1 or 2 here and there, it's usually someone deactivating their account, someone else accepting his request from two months ago.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:10 pm

Yeah, the changes are too minor for me. Judging by those screenshots it looks like he’s been losing and gaining a couple of followers on and off while he’s been filming the season, so this IMO doesn’t really seem all that unusual necessarily.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:25 pm

jen689 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Why not believe it? IRL his wife let him go after 6 months! 
We don’t know the circumstances that led to his divorce. He could have divorced her. Whatever the reason I hope he’s ready to move on with the right person JMO
And Becca was engaged to another man just a few months ago and he dumped her after a few weeks. They actually have something in common!  Hugesmile

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:40 pm

star_D wrote:It’s 1530 for me.
The thing is I believe the one with 1529 that I posted is status around 1:40 am EST. I believe it’s already post RC. Before that he was at 1528

he is now at 1530 for me. I do think went up 2 over 1 night post RC is suspicious :yes: . When i stalked John there was only 1 glitch going up and thats it...turned out he was still on the show.

Im willing to wait longer to draw any conclusion.

Last edited by Joy15 on Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:14 am

Just a thought here about this slight fluctuation in SM. Is it possible that the F1- F4 are given access to a phone when on HTD? Looks like we saw a photo of Jason with his phone on his ear walking in the park. I know they are with handlers probably most of the time, but maybe for the sake of logistics with their families, they may have some access for short specific times and reasons...? And now right after Garrett’ s HTD there is a little activity...? I have to say I’m really impatiently waiting to know WHO is out now... question
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:16 am

I’d be shocked if he is out. That little fluctuation isn’t enough for me.

If by chance he is out, wouldn’t it be something if we have another Graham/Deanna situation. That would break my heart for Becca. So hoping that isn’t the case.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:19 am

SeekAny wrote:I’d be shocked if he is out. That little fluctuation isn’t enough for me.

If by chance he is out, wouldn’t it be something if we have another Graham/Deanna situation. That would break my heart for Becca. So hoping that isn’t the case.

Or, better case scenario and Des/Brooks situation. And let Blake be her Chris. laugh out loud 

It’s so hard for me to speculate before we really know these people or the dynamics.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+93
Imp
ishkabaha
Maya
Ayana
Cecilia