SELECT CONTENT

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:24 am

Since RS sources have said Garrett will be F1 I’m not giving up on Garrett as F1 until proven otherwise JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:49 am

LOL, Since RS has been wrong many times on bachelorette I still take what he says with a grain of salt, but on the other hand, I don't think that there has been that much of a change to consider him gone yet, IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:07 am

From what I can recall RS has been right when he predicts the F1 this early in the season. There is a chance he’s wrong. Based on the video’s and photos that have been posted of them together along with what’s been uncovered about Garrett’s  personality and interests he’s my pick for F1 JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:55 am

RS was wrong on Brad 2, Ali, Des, Kaitlyn and Rachel early in the season.  There may be others but those I can remember.  Some, he’s  been wrong really late in the season, e.g. Brad 2, Des and Rachel (still posting Peter on May 13, 2017).

Garrett may be her F1, but I don’t have enough info yet to believe that’s the case.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:04 am

There's a difference between getting a spoiler wrong and a prediction made while filming is happening. He said he was hearing Jordan, OG Lauren B, Vanessa, and Nikki were frontrunners while their respective seasons were airing and they did all go to win. The one time he was wrong was for Sean's, when he said he heard Ashlee was the frontrunner, but given that Sean himself said he was considering getting rid of Cat or Des at F4, he was probably right at the time of the prediction. RS's prediction should never be taken 100%, of course, but he's pretty good at the "I'm hearing so-and-so is the frontrunner" game. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:13 am

Maybe at the time RS spoke to his sources, Garrett likely F1 was the case but the season is still filming. Nothing is set in stone until I see it on screen. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:20 am

Cute photo of Becca and Garrett . . .  good couple name "Beccett"?   :sprinklehearts

Credit: @BachelorNation
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:24 am

I notice that Becca wears short short skirts on her two dates with Garrett. I think she wants to be sexy when with Garrett, IMO, a good sign he’s her front runner.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:54 am

BlackHalo wrote:Maybe at the time RS spoke to his sources, Garrett likely F1 was the case but the season is still filming. Nothing is set in stone until I see it on screen. JMO.

And RS himself said that! He said "things could change", but this is what he's hearing currently. And, for the most part, leads don't change their minds. Sometimes their real F1 leaves (Frank, Brooks, Graham) and they're forced to pick their second favorite, but usually when a lead is dead set on someone, he/she sticks by that person until the end. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:59 am

MiniDiva wrote:Cute photo of Becca and Garrett . . .  good couple name "Beccett"?   :sprinklehearts

Credit: @BachelorNation

He likes to grab her neck giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:04 pm

sdmom wrote:I notice that Becca wears short short skirts on her two dates with Garrett. I think she wants to be sexy when with Garrett, IMO, a good sign he’s her front runner.

That’s a great point.  Of course, I would have been worried if she wore short skirts in Richmond and Buffalo with Jason.  laugh out loud

She needs some warmer temps. Smiley
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:42 pm

I still say Garrett at F2 until I watch. I base that on almost nothing of course.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+93
Imp
ishkabaha
Maya
Ayana
Cecilia