SELECT CONTENT

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Billysmom Sun May 06, 2018 1:48 pm

Hopefully she has gotten wind of this...or her family has...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by itsamanda Sun May 06, 2018 2:01 pm

Maybe she knows and it's not a deal breaker for her?

itsamanda

Female Posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun May 06, 2018 2:04 pm

I just hope Becca does her due diligence to make sure they are compatitble and this isn't just the lust factor. He wouldn't be my choice but it's not up to me.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun May 06, 2018 3:08 pm

I’m interested to see their compatability. I think Garrett is more like Becca’s father, an outdoorsman. Likes to fish and hunt. He grew up around a farm. Her dad was a duck hunter and fisherman, and her future brother in law posts pictures hunting. So despite her liberal political beliefs I think she’s very familiar with the outdoor sporting lifestyle. So IMO, this side of Garrett wouldn’t be a deal breaker.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun May 06, 2018 3:52 pm

itsamanda wrote:That’s interesting because Becca seems liberal based off of past Instagram posts.

She is very liberal. It will be interesting to see if Garrett’s employment comes up. I can’t imagine Becca’s mom and sister don’t know what’s on the last three guy’s SM.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun May 06, 2018 4:16 pm

It depends if its a deal breaker for her. It would be for me, but that's me... and that's not everyone.

I don't know how much they can really talk about this stuff on camera. Its a shame, cause this is real life stuff. Maybe it will come up in the fantasy suite and she can quick pick the other guy. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 06, 2018 4:26 pm

Off camera, however they can talk about real issues such as politics, religion, spirituality, sex, finances etc If they are smart. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun May 06, 2018 4:31 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Off camera, however they can talk about real issues such as politics, religion, spirituality, sex, finances etc If they are smart. JMO

Here is hoping. I mean, it goes both ways. A huge NRA supporter might not be happy with a liberal snowflake either. laugh out loud Big picture here and just saying.

I half suspect that's why it works better with Arie and Lauren... I think they are both conservative. Becca... if her social media is to be an indicator, is most definitely not. She and Peter actually have a lot in common in that regard, and its a huge reason that I personally kind of like the both of them (separately, not together, obviously).

Anywhoo... I know, we can't and shouldn't talk about politics here. Just seems noteworthy, as it's definitely a huge factor in compatibility. Especially now. I've seen a lot of articles about millennial dating and how politics, especially in this climate, is a huge deal breaker and a lot of people look at that first on dating sites, apps, etc.

sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 06, 2018 4:40 pm

I think there could be a lot of deal breakers depending on the couple. Finances and debt are very big deal issues with anyone. 
In Garret's case, what happened his first marriage, hopefully will be discussed. That could be nothing.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun May 06, 2018 4:54 pm

Following some family members, I don’t think Garrett is as conservative as we may think and other than the link (which I’m very interested to see why he has posted, it’s local to Reno) I just think Garrett likes to hunt and fish and ocassionaly shoot guns at a shooting range.

I’m in a relationship where we have different polictical beliefs, are millennials if you will, but neither of us pushes anything on each other, we’re respectful about it and not over the top.

It’s important that life goals and values are shared though, so hopefully she’s taking the time to learn these things about each of the guys. I feel like Becca’s sister would be great asking the final two questions. She doesn’t seem to pull any punches which will make for great TV and good intel for Becca.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sun May 06, 2018 5:38 pm

I'm hoping Garret accepts my friend request so we can learn more about him laugh out loud. The screenshot below is the purpose of Sword International. It was created by a veteran(s) that had firsthand experience with the weapons used in combat and it appears he wanted to manufacture more durable weapons. I do wonder if he has ties to the military or has a good friend serving or maybe his friend created this company. We're obviously here to speculate but IMO I'm not automatically going to say "Becca RUN!" When I don't know Garrett's intentions or beliefs.
Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 14l6er4
https://sword-int.com/the-sword-story/

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun May 06, 2018 5:46 pm

I don't think there are really any deal breakers within the bubble. I think any issues that might arise from personal beliefs would happen in the real world, not the show. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+93
Imp
ishkabaha
Maya
Ayana
Cecilia