SELECT CONTENT

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Thu May 31, 2018 7:21 pm

Has this been posted anywhere? Garrett posted on IG.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjdcfwrBS5g/?taken-by=gy_yrigoyen

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu May 31, 2018 7:52 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : corrected link)
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Thu May 31, 2018 7:22 pm

I am on vacation and my WiFi is spotty. I saw a new post from him to apologize but then the post disappeared right away?
Anyone saw that?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu May 31, 2018 7:26 pm

No its still there..

Good for him to step up and let his fiancee off from the hook. I smelled ABC's PR behind this, though...."I never realized the power behind a mindless tap on instagram and how it bears so much weight on people's lives"...this is in line with "double tap" Becca has been saying in her recent interviews. laugh out loud

Last edited by Joy15 on Thu May 31, 2018 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu May 31, 2018 7:27 pm

thanks for posting @diana i can't seem to see it? but about time we heard from the man himself - jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu May 31, 2018 7:30 pm

It’s still there for me. I took some screenshots. I can only pray he learns and educates himself. Imo

Garrett posted
Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 01a09910
Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 69479a10
Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 E85b6f10
Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 24d31d10

https://instagram.com/p/BjdcfwrBS5g/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Thu May 31, 2018 7:30 pm

ishkabaha wrote:
This post from the4thamerican he liked, posted Mar. 6, the day of The Bachelor finale, https://instagram.com/p/Bf-yU8hns1h/ and this one, posted Dec. 9,
https://instagram.com/p/BcefcGDA0iz/ have me wondering how open-minded HE is. He did like 5 posts from biblequotes365 since filming ended, May 17 to 24, so he's not one-dimensional.   Becca got what she wanted, a guy with faith, who likes to fish and hunt.  Probably a great guy to his acquaintances, but IMO there is a LOT more to him than that for her to learn about.

It really makes me wonder what she said about her beliefs on their dates or if she avoided mentioning politics.
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Thu May 31, 2018 7:31 pm

Honestly I’m glad he said something, I chose to give him a chance. If he really means it he’ll have to show to all those who matter, but this was a good start.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu May 31, 2018 7:33 pm

Good that he finally apologized. I am still going to give him a chance and hope he treats Becca right.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 1f49c

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 8367-910 Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 I_got_13 Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 E5kqdm15 Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu May 31, 2018 7:39 pm

Me too! Obviously I don’t know him irl but I hope he means it sincerely and grows form this, and his relationship with Becca will become stronger.
Always hope for the best!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Thu May 31, 2018 7:41 pm

Joy15 wrote:No its still there..

Good for him to step up and let his fiancee off from the hook. I smelled ABC's PR behind this, though...."I never realized the power behind a mindless tap on instagram and how it bears so much weight on people's lives"...this is in line with "double tap" Becca has been saying in her recent interviews.  laugh out loud

...I sense a good butt chewing from his parents and a serious talk with Becca behind his statement.  I have no doubt he "gets it" and his words are sincere.  I don't think Becca would be with him still if she had any doubts.

G owned his "likes" and didn't try to make any excuses for them...Now he has to walk the walk!
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu May 31, 2018 7:52 pm

XQZME wrote:
Joy15 wrote:No its still there..

Good for him to step up and let his fiancee off from the hook. I smelled ABC's PR behind this, though...."I never realized the power behind a mindless tap on instagram and how it bears so much weight on people's lives"...this is in line with "double tap" Becca has been saying in her recent interviews.  laugh out loud

...I sense a good butt chewing from his parents and a serious talk with Becca behind his statement.  I have no doubt he "gets it" and his words are sincere.  I don't think Becca would be with him still if she had any doubts.

G owned his "likes" and didn't try to make any excuses for them...Now he has to walk the walk!

I don't necessarily agree with the bolded. This is the girl who can survived Ross's cheating and manipulating for 7 yrs, so i really can't see the same girl would left her fresh fiancee over some IG likes anytime soon.

i can see her willing to do anything to make this relationship work. Her burden is huge since people are rooting for her HEA, and the FIR streak (former couples staying together) hasn't been broken yet. I have said it, she wouldn't want to be the first one to break the streak, since she has kept mentioning it in a lot of her interviews. TWT if the odds are on their side to make it work. I wish them the best.

IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Thu May 31, 2018 7:54 pm

I'm glad he finally addressed it and hope it was an eye-opening experience and a moment for self growth and improvement. Always better to have one less bigot in the world. IMO.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+93
Imp
ishkabaha
Maya
Ayana
Cecilia