SELECT CONTENT

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorABC - Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose Thu May 31, 2018 9:01 pm

Call me jaded, it sounds contrite and he seems to be saying the right things but I'm skeptical of his sincerity. You know, a leopard doesn't change his spots, a zebra it's stripes, etc. etc., plus I don't have to live with him. Time will tell if his words are genuine.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

BachelorABC - Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 31, 2018 9:01 pm

Good for him putting out a statement. I'm sure he feels better.

Mindlessly doubletapping? He's suddenly realized that those likes really mean something and that he's going to support all walks of life? I mindlessly like tweets with dogs and angels and funny quotes. He mindlessly doubletaps on digusting SM, not once, but many times over. Ashley Spivey posted another one.

That statement had to be prepared for him, because there's no way he would be able to do that on his own. IMHO there's no way that he has suddenly seen the light. He needs to go to Africa live in the jungle with no water, and build a school in 120 degree weather, or live on the streets with the homeless in -20 degree weather IMHO to really understand how to be grateful and accept all walks of life.

I will enjoy sleuthing and watching the love story but that's about it. It will take time for me to warm up to him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Thu May 31, 2018 9:21 pm

He’s getting a ton of support from the guys on his season. Wills says he was his closest friend in the house and anything he needs he’s there. Colton said he’s the most genuine guy he knows and he’s proud to call him a friend. Clay said he loves him. It’s nice to see those who spent time with him speak out. Chris Harrison also liked the photo.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu May 31, 2018 9:29 pm

Thank you, @GuardianAngel Those are my sentiments.

Mindlessly double tapping are three of the most ridiculous words I’ve ever heard.  My father, also a fly fisherman, would call it poppycock.

I wish Becca and Garrett well, the same as I do all couples from this show.  I hope they have found or will find the love that sustains them through good times and bad.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 31, 2018 9:40 pm

@alwaystulips agree w u both.
I am, also glad a statement was made.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu May 31, 2018 9:53 pm

Not to be harsh but I still feel like Garrett is a big faker and I'm not at all swayed by what some guys in the house say either. Those instagram likes speak volumes and by far outweigh the claims of him being a "sincere, family oriented" guy. I'm not convinced one bit that is who Garrett truly is underneath the surface. JMO.

Good on ABC though, they are certainly accomplishing what they sat out to do.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu May 31, 2018 9:56 pm

FWIW. Full text of the post:

"To those who I have hurt and offended:

This is all new to me. I went on the Bachelorette for the adventure and possibility of falling in love, not fame. I did not know what to expect once the show aired.

I am sorry to those who I offended, and I also take full responsibility for my "likes" on Instagram that were hurtful and offensive. garrett_yrigoyen12 was my former Instagram handle and I decided to take it down and start fresh because I have learned an extremely valuable lesson and am taking steps to grow, become more educated, and be a better version of myself. I am not perfect, and I will never be anywhere close, but now I will always be more informed and aware of what I am liking and supporting, not just on Instagram, but in life.

I never realized the power behind a mindless double tap on Instagram and how it bears so much weight on people's lives. I did not mean any harm by any of it. My Instagram "likes" were not a true reflection of me and my morals.

I am not the negative labels people are associating me with. For those who do know me, I am a sincere, genuine, loving, light-hearted, open-minded and non-judgemental individual. I like to make new friends with anyone I meet and want everyone to find their happiness. I love to laugh often and enjoy seeing others do the same. I hope that some day you can get to know the real me and the man that I am.

Let my mistakes be a lesson for those who mindlessly double tap images, memes, and videos on any social media content that could be many things including hurtful, degrading, and dehumanizing. I do not want my social media to define who I am, and I will take better care moving forward to support all walks of life. Again, I sincerely apologize and am sorry for any hurt, damage, or offense I may have caused.

-Garrett Yrigoyen

credit: reddit

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjdcfwrBS5g/?taken-by=gy_yrigoyen

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 31, 2018 9:59 pm

@BlackHalo IA I had a quick look at the comments. There are some pretty nasty ones.

Millsy was quoted in a tabloid saying Garrett didn't actually post the post, but liked them, so that's what they are checking into. That's IMo what they came up with, an apology letter.

Now they can carry on with their love at first sight script CH mentioned during the ATFR! laugh out loud :dripdrip

The only thing I'm cringing at is the "unedited film" that I'm sure will be coming.

ETA: the more I read it the more it annoys me. I shouldn't read it anymore.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu May 31, 2018 10:05 pm

I'm glad that Garrett pulled on his big boy pants and issued a statement. Maybe this will open his mind and horizons so that he's not just following 1 side of things. It's enough for me to give him the benefit of doubt because I'm not going to be with him but I'm sure Becca has and will be wanting more from him.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu May 31, 2018 10:11 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:snipped
Now they can carry on with their love at first sight script CH mentioned during the ATFR! laugh out loud :dripdrip

The only thing I'm cringing at is the "unedited film" that I'm sure will be coming.

BachelorABC - Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 3806527698
Just had to bring my post from media thread. Apparently this girl was a goner for the season the moment the minivan arrived. LOL

3:00 she was quick to response : I DO (being asked if she believes in love at first sight) . Back then ATFR CH asked her and she was not this sure if she believes in LAFS.  Apparently this silly show and G have successfully turned her to be a believer. (I should put sprinklehearts emoji, but i refrain LOL)

Gee..why not sending all the rest of 27 guys home on night 1 then  laugh out loud ?...Such a waste of time for Blake (and Jason).IMO

For the life of me, i can't see G's appeals scratch ...but maybe they will show us the wuv story? so perhaps some will still be able to enjoy the LAFS storyline .

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu May 31, 2018 10:15 pm

Okay, he issued a statement.  Now let's see what action he puts behind it.  Interesting to see some of the guys are behind him.  I am guessing Becca will gut it out with him.  IMO forgiveness and redemption is earned.  I still feel kind of sick about the whole thing.  God bless Becca. What a way to start an engagement. How sad.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu May 31, 2018 10:17 pm

I genuinely hope he means it. Not in the sense that from now on he'll just be more careful about the things he likes on SM, but in his heart and thoughts which is where it really matters. He used the word dehumanizing in his apology and that's sums up what the problem was. At the end of the day, regardless of politics, people should be treated with respect and those memes weren't funny, it was making jokes about the reality of a lot of people's lives and the hardships they deal with on a daily basis. Change doesn't happen overnight but I hope being publicly shamed the way he has can be a wake up call for him. The apology, while well thought out and acknowledged why the likes were so inappropriate and wrong, is a start. The world could always use one less bigot.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+93
Imp
ishkabaha
Maya
Ayana
Cecilia