SELECT CONTENT

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorABC - Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Rolly Thu May 31, 2018 10:19 pm

Ayana wrote:
ishkabaha wrote:
This post from the4thamerican he liked, posted Mar. 6, the day of The Bachelor finale, https://instagram.com/p/Bf-yU8hns1h/ and this one, posted Dec. 9,
https://instagram.com/p/BcefcGDA0iz/ have me wondering how open-minded HE is. He did like 5 posts from biblequotes365 since filming ended, May 17 to 24, so he's not one-dimensional.   Becca got what she wanted, a guy with faith, who likes to fish and hunt.  Probably a great guy to his acquaintances, but IMO there is a LOT more to him than that for her to learn about.

It really makes me wonder what she said about her beliefs on their dates or if she avoided mentioning politics.

He describes himself as open minded and non-judgemental (huh!?!) but his likes certainly don’t reflect that. It’s also so confusing to me with likes of March 6th and Dec 9th which are so insulting to everything Becca is if you look at all at her SM. I don’t understand why he would even be interested in pursuing a relationship with her? How can you be a person of faith and “like” posts that are so cruel, demeaning and dehumanizing? I want to believe him and see him as sincere but what I think right now is that he got caught.

At least this will take some of the heat off of Becca. I’m sure she is frustrated with having to answer questions that have to do with Garrett’s SM. At this point I’m mostly interested to see Blake and Jason to see who would make a better lead and that’s about it.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

BachelorABC - Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Thu May 31, 2018 10:20 pm

I liked his apology, and especially loved that he said this has been an eye opening experience and he’s going to try to become more educated and open minded. I hope Becca is helping him with that. Smiley

If he means it, I’m cool with that. People make mistakes, ignorance happens, but if he really is open to changing some things and becoming a better person, good on him. Maybe he will be the “Catherine” in this relationship and do a lot of the compromising and changing. One can only hope.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Thu May 31, 2018 10:34 pm

I don’t buy his apology. Most of it is Garrett saying how wonderful he is. No direct apology to minorities he offended. I also think people are more forgiving towards him only because he’s the F1. If he was one of the guys leaving episode 4 people wouldn’t be so accepting, including Becca.
There are too many posts to blame it on mindless double taps. Did he mindlessly followed those accounts as well?

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu May 31, 2018 10:43 pm

Pretty solid apology (way better than Becca's acknowledgement). Hopefully he means it.

BachelorABC - Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu May 31, 2018 10:51 pm

I'm glad he apologized. I hope it's sincere.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Thu May 31, 2018 11:44 pm

SeekAny wrote:He’s getting a ton of support from the guys on his season. Wills says he was his closest friend in the house and anything he needs he’s there. Colton said he’s the most genuine guy he knows and he’s proud to call him a friend. Clay said he loves him. It’s nice to see those who spent time with him speak out.  Chris Harrison also liked the photo.
Thank you so much for sharing this. This is from people who actually know him.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu May 31, 2018 11:50 pm

An old saying ran through my mind while/during/after reading his apology " Those who can't see, have to feel "

IMO Garrett was given the ability to see and couldn't/wouldn't/ didn't. Now maybe all he's left with is having to feel it/ is feeling it..

For all those that were involved in the hurt, be it the people on the other sides of the likes, Becca or the fans, I hope we all learned something from this. It don't cost one cent to be kind to each other. The world is in bad enough shape without the added pain we inflict on each other and what's the pay off in the end when we do??

I'm glad they finally let him say something/he apologized . I've felt really bad for Becca having to carry all the load by herself.

One last thought, I've never felt like you have to fight hate with hate because if we do, all we have in the end is hate. ; (  JMHO

Last edited by LoveDovez on Thu May 31, 2018 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Thu May 31, 2018 11:51 pm

just me wrote:
SeekAny wrote:He’s getting a ton of support from the guys on his season. Wills says he was his closest friend in the house and anything he needs he’s there. Colton said he’s the most genuine guy he knows and he’s proud to call him a friend. Clay said he loves him. It’s nice to see those who spent time with him speak out.  Chris Harrison also liked the photo.
 Thank you so much for sharing this. This is from people who actually know him.

John graham just commented and said he’s honest and most understanding guy on the block. So definitely a lot of support from the guys.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:30 am

I saw that also @SeekAny. I thought it was interesting that Adam Gottschalk posted support. Does he even know him?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:34 am

I can’t help remaining suspicious as it took practically a week for him to respond. Like it took him/the show almost a full week to formulate and strategize the response which to me makes it less sincere/credible and just a case of calculated damage control. For me it would have been more credible had he owned up to it immediately/didn’t try to hide it by deleting his page with all the controversial likes and making a new one. JMO I will be happy to be wrong should he prove himself sincere over time.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:47 am

bleuberry wrote:Pretty solid apology (way better than Becca's acknowledgement). Hopefully he means it.
She put her own twist on "if you're a bird, I'm a bird" and decided if her man's a dummy then she's gonna be a dummy too  BachelorABC - Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 1f636. Hopefully since Garrett's decided to go the contrition route, her morals and self respect will return from vacation. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:34 am

Wondering if TPTB and co are in damage control to ensure the season is not taken off air???

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+93
Imp
ishkabaha
Maya
Ayana
Cecilia