SELECT CONTENT

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:49 pm

thankyou!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

8 - Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:21 am

@joy15
on the contrary, playing devil's advocate, i hope she DOES regard this relationship mindlessly :uptonogood . The amount of time they spent together is actually mindlessly nothing compared to a life time. (62 hrs while filming (source: Ali interview) + 72hrs SHV 1 + 72hrs SHV2 = 206 hrs, translate to only 8.5 days spent together). I would say, run fo yo life Becca!! :stirthepot

So, just to be clear, I may have missed something but I thought the Memorial Day Weekend was the 1st SHV . Was there one before that? Did we figure that out? I mean Becca was back on the 17-18? And then a whole bunch of press...thoughts... ?
so that would be a whopping 5 days together... way to go to get to REALLY know someone rotfl

Last edited by Astrobach on Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:29 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Wrong poster)
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:23 am

Astrobach wrote:
on the contrary, playing devil's advocate, i hope she DOES regard this relationship mindlessly :uptonogood . The amount of time they spent together is actually mindlessly nothing compared to a life time. (62 hrs while filming (source: Ali interview) + 72hrs SHV 1 + 72hrs SHV2 = 206 hrs, translate to only 8.5 days spent together). I would say, run fo yo life Becca!! :stirthepot

So, just to be clear, I may have missed something but I thought the Memorial Day Weekend was the 1st SHV . Was there one before that? Did we figure that out? I mean Becca was back on the 17-18? And then a whole bunch of press...thoughts...
so that would be a whopping 5 days together... way the go to get to REALLY know someone rotfl

@Astrobach
. Just to clarify my post, SHV1 refers to the max 3 days the couple spent after the FRC (in Maldives)  yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:29 am

Oh, got it, so since it’s not filmed it’s not accounted for? anyhow... big whoopee, right, maybe as much as  200 hours ..but they were lost in lust and honeymoon mode out on the island before coming back to reality and the Crap hit all the fans... cantstopl
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:33 am

Seriously, I’m wondering what kind of conversation her sister and mom had with her...and if that will affect her outlook and choice.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:40 am

Astrobach wrote:Oh, got it, so since it’s not filmed it’s not accounted for? anyhow... big whoopee, right, maybe as much as  200 hours ..but they were lost in lust and honeymoon mode out on the island before coming back to reality and the Crap hit all the fans... cantstopl

yep..as Trista, Ash, Jojo said...the real test of the 'wuv' is when they get back to their daily RL. Either they would fall more deeply in wuv or falling apart. TWT.

Interesting to note, those 3 Ettes were just disappeared from the limelight (well,except Trista who did DWTS shortly) and worked on their relationship far from LA. We'll see with Becca, as she did say she would consider to move to LA instead. Good luck with that, i guess? Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:28 am

Yeah, ITA , I’ve actually mentioned that same thing earlier... we think alike...( about moving to LA. ) So much for being ‘ the same ol Becca:hehehe: ’ cough** cough** .
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:32 am

The possible move to LA makes me question Becca and her long term goals. I feel she is continuously contradicting herself. Wants a quiet life and family (yep in LA as the perfect place to start a family), wants to return to her job that she loves (obv coworkers/friends are irrelevant, so will need to transfer if her company even has a business outlet in LA), has certain moral beliefs ( picks the polar opposite but it’s love at first sight and he’s such a nice guy), wants fans to be non judgemental ( just like her F1), the list goes on.... I’m wonder if some of the attraction to G is his flexibility to move to LA. IMO he appeared to love the attention of HTD and assuming they did talk about logistics (they must of talked about something in 200hrs??). IMO can not see Blake moving to LA and Jason has an establish career in Seattle. If Beccas aspirations r in LA and G made all the right noises, add to her dad reminders, Gs total focus on B as per CH, his appearance (scary similar to Ross) it does not surprise me given the limited time G is F1. Note to future contestants- do your research and know the leads weak spots and exploit them (IMO). If G is her Prince good luck to her, I hope she gets her fairytale which all woman are entitled to. However it will also confirm that I have misread her as an independent, feminist true to herself.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:04 am

I for one feel these contestants shdnt b put on pedestals with labels projected on to them. On one hand some here believe she’s a strong feminist and the others feel she  needs to be ‘saved’ from the clutches of Garrett. IMO she knows what she wants and it’s obvious that she took the time to get to know these guys and as she said ‘exhaust’ the relationships that did not work for her. 
As for Garrett exploring her weak spots... I’m not sure how one wld reach that conclusion. He is obviously into fishing and hunting which was very evident from his IG. It’s funny as prior to episode 1 there was so much debate abt B’s reaction to his hunting pics and In her ITM it was the very reason why her family wld love Garrett. The fact that his IG was so unfiltered and public leads me to believe that this was in fact all new to him. There was also no evidence of him following any Bach related contestanst prior to filming. And as CH mentioned he was slow moving (I wld assume to profess love after 2nd date etc) Def doesn’t show someone out to ‘exploit’ Becca. Personally I agree that we shd get to know each and every one of these guys. Pretty sure we will feel differently abt some of them by season end. Post show is what matters most IMO.

Also all the ettes were accused of being in lust with their F1 after only spending xxx hrs etc etc - Jojo, Kaitlyn and Rachel. It’s obviously worked for them. They’re all still going strong.

Last edited by Teamee on Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:58 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : telling members what to post)
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:56 am

Loulou wrote:The possible move to LA makes me question Becca and her long term goals. I feel she is continuously contradicting herself. Wants a quiet life and family (yep in LA as the perfect place to start a family), wants to return to her job that she loves (obv coworkers/friends are irrelevant, so will need to transfer if her company even has a business outlet in LA), has certain moral beliefs ( picks the polar opposite but it’s love at first sight and he’s such a nice guy), wants fans to be non judgemental ( just like her F1), the list goes on....  I’m wonder if some of the attraction to G is his flexibility to move to LA. IMO he appeared to love the attention of HTD and assuming they did talk about logistics (they must of talked about something in 200hrs??). IMO can not see Blake moving to LA and Jason has an establish career in Seattle. If Beccas aspirations r in LA and G made all the right noises, add to her dad reminders, Gs total focus on B as per CH, his appearance (scary similar to Ross) it does not surprise me given the limited time G is F1.  Note to future contestants- do your research and know the leads weak spots and exploit them (IMO). If G is her Prince good luck to her, I hope she gets her fairytale which all woman are entitled to.  However it will also confirm that I have misread her as an independent, feminist true to herself.  

Well said  word

IMO, I believe Becca has been assigning her Dad's traits and beliefs to Garrett based off of the minivan, fishing gig in the pool and the flying fish keepsake right off the bat. Its like she was/is smitten or  in love with the idea of Garrett and and the love itself. For her sake, i do hope the idea of him and loving him is equal/transcend with what he really is IRL, outside of the bubble.

Its also amusing to me to think that being a daddy's girl, both MeAndi and Becca went with their typical past guys, their "type". On the no-spoiler thread it was mentioned that actually Ross was into fishing and hunting as well, which is very surprising to me if thats true.  OTOH we have had an Ette with "daddy issue" Ashley who eventually went with her non-type and found her forever. Go figure LOL

As for the 3 FIR Ettes remain to be seen whether they all will end up in a marriage, the real outcome one can ask for IMO. Recent Ette and Bach who got married less than 2yrs after engaged were Des-Chris and Sean-Cat, whom i would lump into best friend kind of love category.  I would argue that for K and Rach, they went with similar best friend-ish love, because, the edit of K-Nick pre FS sex sesh, and Rach-Peter steamy hot tub screamed "lusty" to me, backed up with Rach post-show confession that she was infatuated with Peter right up to Geneva. As for Jojo, let's be honest, all of her guys besides Jordan are losers and morons IMO (with a couple exceptions of maybe Derek and Wells) laugh out loud.

Only time will tell with Becca, but i certainly already put her off my queen RJK pedestals. Not because of her final choice, but because she already contradict herself way too much (eloquently stated by Loulou above)  for my liking. All JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:39 pm

Joy15 wrote:
Loulou wrote:The possible move to LA makes me question Becca and her long term goals. I feel she is continuously contradicting herself. Wants a quiet life and family (yep in LA as the perfect place to start a family), wants to return to her job that she loves (obv coworkers/friends are irrelevant, so will need to transfer if her company even has a business outlet in LA), has certain moral beliefs ( picks the polar opposite but it’s love at first sight and he’s such a nice guy), wants fans to be non judgemental ( just like her F1), the list goes on....  I’m wonder if some of the attraction to G is his flexibility to move to LA. IMO he appeared to love the attention of HTD and assuming they did talk about logistics (they must of talked about something in 200hrs??). IMO can not see Blake moving to LA and Jason has an establish career in Seattle. If Beccas aspirations r in LA and G made all the right noises, add to her dad reminders, Gs total focus on B as per CH, his appearance (scary similar to Ross) it does not surprise me given the limited time G is F1.  Note to future contestants- do your research and know the leads weak spots and exploit them (IMO). If G is her Prince good luck to her, I hope she gets her fairytale which all woman are entitled to.  However it will also confirm that I have misread her as an independent, feminist true to herself.  

Well said  word

IMO, I believe Becca has been assigning her Dad's traits and beliefs to Garrett based off of the minivan, fishing gig in the pool and the flying fish keepsake right off the bat. Its like she was/is smitten or  in love with the idea of Garrett and and the love itself. For her sake, i do hope the idea of him and loving him is equal/transcend with what he really is IRL, outside of the bubble.

Its also amusing to me to think that being a daddy's girl, both MeAndi and Becca went with their typical past guys, their "type". On the no-spoiler thread it was mentioned that actually Ross was into fishing and hunting as well, which is very surprising to me if thats true.  OTOH we have had an Ette with "daddy issue" Ashley who eventually went with her non-type and found her forever. Go figure LOL

As for the 3 FIR Ettes remain to be seen whether they all will end up in a marriage, the real outcome one can ask for IMO. Recent Ette and Bach who got married less than 2yrs after engaged were Des-Chris and Sean-Cat, whom i would lump into best friend kind of love category.  I would argue that for K and Rach, they went with similar best friend-ish love, because, the edit of K-Nick pre FS sex sesh, and Rach-Peter steamy hot tub screamed "lusty" to me, backed up with Rach post-show confession that she was infatuated with Peter right up to Geneva. As for Jojo, let's be honest, all of her guys besides Jordan are losers and morons IMO (with a couple exceptions of maybe Derek and Wells) laugh out loud.

Only time will tell with Becca, but i certainly already put her off my queen RJK pedestals. Not because of her final choice, but because she already contradict herself way too much (eloquently stated by Loulou above)  for my liking. All JMO.

But does she really contradict herself or does she just contradict the assumptions made about her?

I don't personally know any of these people. I can try to deduce what they are like from snippets of them I have seen on a highly edited show, some interviews (again edited, but perhaps not as deceptively) and some of their SM. I can be ... and have been ... wrong. no idea

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:56 pm

^We are so here.

Maybe it's because I've never watched Arie's whole season (I only watched the final rose/engagement and then witnessed the whole breakup fiasco) but I don't see the Becca so many others see.

What I see is a midwestern girl from a very small town who has stars in her eyes every time she mentions the big city (Minneapolis). A girl who chose Public Relations, a media job, and a girl who kept taking back a flaky ex for 7 years.

Why she wouldn't want to move to an even bigger city (LA) where she'll get to work in her field in a way she simply can't in MN and marry a guy who she loves and believes will treat her better than both her exes would be beyond me. *edit*

Last edited by Kashathediva on Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No politics)

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+93
Imp
ishkabaha
Maya
Ayana
Cecilia