SELECT CONTENT

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:42 pm

No. That’s a fan account.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

8 - Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by just me Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:28 pm

Teamee wrote:@just me agreed . At the end it’s whats best for them. In answer to yr question IMO the minute people saw his gun posts he was a sitting duck. Thus began the deep dive into his IG. He’s oblivious to the way Bach fans sleuth I suppose. Il be interested to find out how he got on the show. In the latest clips of episode 2 he doesn’t seem to know who Tia is. Lol.
I won’t even get into his ‘Likes’ as it’s never ending and frankly quite tiring to read abt opinions stated 50 different ways but all adds up to the same. Just to be clear he was WRONG! What’s important is that he has apologised and I always believe in 2nd chances. Also the fact that he has given up all his followers (it actually doubled to 8k after his apology) speaks a lot of his true intentions. He might reactivate in later but I hope not. So yeah I believe he’s done all he can to show that he cares abt Becca. IMO loyalty is top most priority to her and she gives what she receives . As CH said beneath that soft demeanour she takes care of her own. At the end we’re not here to change someone we hardly know or get him to prove to us he means his apology. That’s between Becca and him. The whole purpose of the show is entertainment and hopefully a love story! Lol! If these two can weather this poop storm to the end in spite of the obstacles and vitriol thrown their way I say we got what we tuned in for. No more no less. More power to them. JMHO
Very kindly stated. Your " hopefully a love story" is why I will watch also. I view enough drama in life - I am not watching for that. I am grateful if they let us share in viewing a little of their love story. This is what I believe we will see if we watch - looking for it and wanting it for them. All of us have something we need to work on so I tend to look for the good in a person and realize anything not that way can be worked on together, as they support and lean on each other. Having each others backs is a good start. To have a man who will protect you and stand by you and who's humor you enjoy is a rare find.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:48 pm

Just checked and his Facebook and Twitter also no longer exist. No idea when they could have been deleted. Either he's only texting/calling people or he's made secret username accounts so the general public can't find them.
I sure hope he's got all of his pictures saved elsewhere because his original account had many family pictures that would be a shame to have lost.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:02 pm

I hope Garrett didn't feel bad for loosing 8000+ followers by deleting his IG since IMO that's the least of his worries.

I also don't think he gave up those followers for Becca, or I certainly hope he doesn't think that way.

I'm thinking there is something we don't know, because the original IG was deleted, a new one created, which I think he was told to do. He followed a ton of people that a lot were private, I checked myself. He was responding to many of them, thanking them, posting smilie faces, and interacting with many of the positive posts. He was deleting negative posts daily, and was clearly trying to control the appearance. Was he told to do that, IDK.

One bio pic posted, followed by an apology. I saw a lot of words of encouragement but I also saw some pretty nasty ones. I had not checked for a day until last night. I wonder if he finally realized he could not control it and was told to delete it because the comments were uncontrollable. By creating the new one with the intent of starting over to improve his character I think backfired, especially after the apology was posted. He may have cracked as I imagine that couldn't be easy reading all that crap.

He should have turned off the comments on the new one and just post show related pics, and get involved in charity events and post those types of pics.

I find it strange that a contestant doesn't have an IG to promote the show. I can't see yet another IG being created.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:29 pm

I don't find it that strange that he doesn't have an IG. I haven't followed the whole situation thoroughly but I'd rather deactivate my SM account than to filter through comments. Definitely wouldn't keep it for the sake of the show, especially if I'm F1 hehe. IMO
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:31 pm

It’s just interesting that of the last F 1-3, maybe 4 ( can’t remember Colton account was probably more active) Garrett was by far the more active on SM and to have this hit him like this is surely an unexpected blow that is way beyond what he is/ was used to. His world was relatively contained with family members and friends and then POOOF! ( emoji volcano erupting). He had no idea how his SM history could have such an impact in the public arena at large and thus in turn affecting his private life as well. Completely disconnecting is not a bad idea but will not fix his image or alleviate the perception out there. Only time will tell how he is coping with this as a mega teaching time. I do hope he does not crack completely...still do not wish him any harm, no matter how much I disagree with his past actions or his character. 8 - Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 1646190589
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:32 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I hope Garrett didn't feel bad for loosing 8000+ followers by deleting his IG since IMO that's the least of his worries.

I also don't think he gave up those followers for Becca, or I certainly hope he doesn't think that way.

I'm thinking there is something we don't know, because the original IG was deleted, a new one created, which I think he was told to do. He followed a ton of people that a lot were private, I checked myself. He was responding to many of them, thanking them, posting smilie faces, and interacting with many of the positive posts. He was deleting negative posts daily, and was clearly trying to control the appearance. Was he told to do that, IDK.

One bio pic posted, followed by an apology. I saw a lot of words of encouragement but I also saw some pretty nasty ones. I had not checked for a day until last night. I wonder if he finally realized he could not control it and was told to delete it because the comments were uncontrollable. By creating the new one with the intent of starting over to improve his character I think backfired, especially after the apology was posted. He may have cracked as I imagine that couldn't be easy reading all that crap.

He should have turned off the comments on the new one and just post show related pics, and get involved in charity events and post those types of pics.

I find it strange that a contestant doesn't have an IG to promote the show. I can't see yet another IG being created.

It is unusual that a contestant doesn’t have an IG to promote the show. I’m guessing he probably just had enough and was advised to stay off social media. The season would have been dominated by the likes he did rather than Becca, the other guys and the story. Perhaps he will get back on once the show ends. Maybe, just a guess, he and Becca feel this is the best approach. Stay quiet, let the season air and then talk to the public. What gives me hope that he isn’t a bad guy is the amount of support he received from the other contestants.

Some of the comments were really nasty; I have to imagine it hasn’t been easy for his family either.

RS hasn’t addressed this; the last tweet was in regards to Leo’s past.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:38 pm

This is how I see it. He has a job thank goodness, so does not need his SM. The show has their own SM and does not need him. Garrett went on the show hopefully for Becca. He got that. So everything else is gravy. I’m sure his inner circle knows how to connect with him, when they choose. Sacrificing a freaking IG account— really?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:02 pm

@kashathediva your puppy is so adorable!   8 - Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 1f49e

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:32 pm

I hope this isn't some sort of special segment discussing the situation.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:34 pm

Has RS's spoilers been released yet?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:46 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:Has RS's spoilers been released yet?

Not yet. He is releasing them Monday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+93
Imp
ishkabaha
Maya
Ayana
Cecilia