SELECT CONTENT

Shannon Baff - First Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shannon Baff - First Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Empty Re: Shannon Baff - First Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 23, 2018 10:17 am

I was just excited to see another one sleuthed, I missed the "possibly first date girl" which she looks exactly like! yes

@Bobette Since there was only one post in the newly created Shannon thread, I brought this post over and will close that other thread. Easier to copy one post. TY!

Bobette wrote:Totally missed this post until now - Great job @Dirty Street Pie!

@GuardianAngel, we already have a thread for Shannon as "First Date Girl".  Shall I copy the posts from that thread over here, or is there an easier way to combine the threads?  TYIA

ETA:  Her Twitter https://twitter.com/shannon_baff and a blog https://shannonbaff.com Nothing much on either.  giggling

GuardianAngel wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:Shannon Baff - First Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 D7cc6c10
I’m on a roll! I present for your consideration Shannon Baff. A possible contender for the elusive first date girl perhaps?
Shannon Baff - First Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 C8ef6310

https://www.starnow.com.au/shannonbaff2
https://www.instagram.com/baffyyy/?hl=en

Interestingly, when I typed her name to Google her, Shannon Baff the bachelor popped up as a suggestion, so she’s either googling herself a lot, or someone else is onto her too giggling

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Shannon Baff - First Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Empty Re: Shannon Baff - First Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Bobette Wed May 23, 2018 10:48 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I was just excited to see another one sleuthed, I missed the "possibly first date girl" which she looks exactly like! yes

@Bobette Since there was only one post in the newly created Shannon thread, I brought this post over and will close that other thread. Easier to copy one post. TY!

Perfect - Thanks!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:47 am

Shannon an actress confirmed: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6081577/The-Bachelors-Shannon-Baff-secret-actress-recognise-blockbuster-movie.html
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:57 am

I can’t believe she was on wolf creek!! I thought she looked familiar
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:59 am

I think she's really cute. But hoping she was there for the "right reasons"
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:29 am

Billysmom wrote:I think she's really cute. But hoping she was there for the "right reasons"

I like Shannon waaayyyyy more than I expected to.  Her goofiness is adorable IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by chrisyy001 Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:44 am

In the recent article , someone reveal Shannon and one of the bachie girl are in a relationships and had a very close bond but are not shown in tv
Anyone want to guess who is it ?

chrisyy001

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:37 am

chrisyy001 wrote:In the recent article , someone reveal Shannon and one of the bachie girl are in a relationships and had a very close bond but are not shown in tv

I think it's Brooke and I'm all for it.  Hot couple IMO  :yes:  Makes sense to keep it quiet with Brooke currently an F1 contender - TPTB wouldn't want it coming out yet (no pun intended laugh out loud).

Whoever it is, I like the fact it's being kept private.  The last thing I want to see is another Megan and Tiffany performance.  Their relationshop was just a desperate attention grab, IMO.  

ETA:  Hand on leg in photo just sayin'.   Shannon Baff - First Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 2498057887   https://www.instagram.com/p/BmzduVBA_hN/?taken-by=shannon_baff
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:36 am

Bobette wrote:
chrisyy001 wrote:In the recent article , someone reveal Shannon and one of the bachie girl are in a relationships and had a very close bond but are not shown in tv

I think it's Brooke and I'm all for it.  Hot couple IMO  :yes:  Makes sense to keep it quiet with Brooke currently an F1 contender - TPTB wouldn't want it coming out yet (no pun intended laugh out loud).

Whoever it is, I like the fact it's being kept private.  The last thing I want to see is another Megan and Tiffany performance.  Their relationshop was just a desperate attention grab, IMO.  

ETA:  Hand on leg in photo just sayin'.   Shannon Baff - First Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 2498057887   https://www.instagram.com/p/BmzduVBA_hN/?taken-by=shannon_baff

now that would be a hot couple Shannon Baff - First Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 1105969562
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:43 am

I know right?  I think they'd be well suited personality-wise too.  Meanwhile I was just checking out Shannon's art.  It's basically abstract rainbow coloured vaginas.  Don't need a degree in art theory to interpret that, IMO. cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:47 am

uh? I do not see what you see here.

First shannon's hand is on her own knee and second when we take a picture don't we all lean on each other and third if someone is affectionate with someone same sex, does not mean she or he is gay or bisexual and they are both physically on the other side of Australia which imo is a bid difficult to have any relationship blossom after show ...

do we have back up that any of them are biexual?

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:07 am

HEA wrote:uh? I do not see what you see here.

First shannon's hand is on her own knee and second when we take a picture don't we all lean on each other and third if someone is affectionate with someone same sex, does not mean she or he is gay or bisexual and they are both physically on the other side of Australia which imo is a bid difficult to have any relationship blossom after show ...

do we have back up that any of them are biexual?

Sorry HEA we are just guessing who could be the rumored couple from nicks season - apparently it is Shannon and some other girl? but it's just rumors who knows if it's true or who it is until they make it official... no idea

https://www.marieclaire.com.au/bachelor-contestants-lesbian-relationship
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shannon Baff - First Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+5
chrisyy001
Billysmom
LeapofFaith
GuardianAngel
Bobette
9 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum