SELECT CONTENT

Shannon Baff - First Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shannon Baff - First Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 5 Empty Re: Shannon Baff - First Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by chrisyy001 Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:47 pm

Shannon give a vibe that she is bisexual and seem not very interested in Nick. She probably coming to this show looking for a girlfriend then falling for the bachelor

chrisyy001

Back to top Go down

Shannon Baff - First Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 5 Empty Re: Shannon Baff - First Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:24 pm

I think she went like 99% of the contestants for fame (for her to promote her acting career) and as many followers on her Instagram to get paycash from ads... but to find a GF? They are all too jaded to think about it.

Can someone pinpoint where we can prove she is bi? Because so far, I feel as if we are gossiping like because she is blonde she is probably dumb... Even if she is... who cares? Bisexual means into guys and girls.... so I did not see, heard from any paps she is, only this forum.... I must miss an important info here. Rolling Eyes  scratch

The funny part here is that I do not like or dislike and care for her. Just bored. giggling I could SC all the girls kissing, holding hands, on to of each other on benches, playing with hair, holding shoulders or waist.. I mean the list is endless on this franchise how many times I saw it. Why Shannon? no idea

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by chrisyy001 Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:56 pm

It's because recent article's stated that in this season one girl is reportedly in relationships with another girl and they been getting very close during the show but off course tv decide not to air
And one of the girl reportedly to be Shannon so which girl you guys guess that have some type of relationships with Shannon?

chrisyy001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:04 pm

chrisyy001 wrote:It's because recent article's stated that in this season one girl is reportedly in relationships with another girl and they been getting very close during the show but off course tv decide not to air
And one of the girl reportedly to be Shannon so which girl you guys guess that have some type of relationships with Shannon?

But when do we take paps gossip seriously? I mean, paps said Sophie is engaged, cass is engaged... shall we then believe everything they say or what we want to believe?

So far Shannon is for me an affectionate girl and until I see her kissing on mouth or after show article confirming her supposed relationship... and even then I am enough jaded with this franchise to think it would be fake in order to extend their air time on mags Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by chrisyy001 Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:31 am

I'm curious to see what happen to them . To me seem like Shannon is more interested to girl then boy

chrisyy001

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:44 am

IMO I don’t see any sign of Shannon being attached to any other girls on the show beyond friendship that comes out of a shared experience, but who knows, I could be wrong.
As @HEA said, until I see some evidence it is nothing but idle spec.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:35 am

Unlike Brooke, Shannon did not disclose her sexual orientation so I rather not speculate until there’s more evidence.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:35 pm

Shannon was a sweetheart on last night's show IMO - the only girl who went after Tenille when she was upset and told the producers to back off.  She's become my favourite this season and seems very genuine IMO (especially compared to some).
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:30 pm

chrisyy001 wrote:I'm curious to see what happen to them . To me seem like Shannon is more interested to girl then boy

Does it matter? This is not something that needs to be speculated because even if that is her preference, there is no need to judge her, just like we don't judge heterosexual couples.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:53 pm

Shannon Baff - First Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 5 A9fea3D

Source

Shannon Baff - First Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 5 6txfXBy

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:28 pm

so she was in a relationship in march 2018...

Shannon Baff - First Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 5 4810
shannon instagram - source

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:15 am

Hmmm not convinced he's straight, jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shannon Baff - First Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+5
chrisyy001
Billysmom
LeapofFaith
GuardianAngel
Bobette
9 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum