SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by sanlee088 Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:08 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
BKay wrote:@stuckinsc Thanks for the info. I thought Lucas15 had read something different.

I think Arie is probably inconsiderate with the parking, but harassing Lauren at her new home is not okay. She should be able to walk around without being verbally harassed. I think the poster’s SO as described sounds as rude or ruder than Arie. JMO.

Mommyof2 wrote:Let me get this straight.  The neighbor takes pictures of Arie?  The neighbor's SO harrassed Lauren that Arie would cheat on her?  Oh, these neighbors sound like real stand up people.  Rolling Eyes dizzy  IMO.

These neighbors seem a little scary but they also seem very very classy. cantstopl
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:12 pm

@alwaystulips That doesn't look so big - I expected a monster truck based on the neighbor's comment! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:15 pm

sdmom wrote:I think my beef is more with HOA than Arie, because my HOA is ridiculous. They sent me a reminder because we park our car on the side, not directly in the middle, of our driveway! I am not following the rules in their eye, so I guess I am like Arie who does what he pleases?

Now I want to see a copy of Arie’s HOA parking rules.

Can you guys see how I feel about HOA?

I think there's a big difference between parking your car in the wrong place on your own driveway and consistently parking it in the few available visitor spots in the neighbourhood, let alone the only disabled spot. I looked at his neighbourhood on Google Maps (because I still had the Airbnb link in my browser history), and the neighbour wasn't lying about there being one single disabled spot. It's also between two normal parking spots parallel to the road, as in the cars are parked back to back. No matter which of those spots he uses, he's probably blocking the handicap spot, since his truck is way longer than a regular car. Long story short, he's a jerk IMHO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:26 pm

BKay wrote:@alwaystulips That doesn't look so big - I expected a monster truck based on the neighbor's comment! giggling

Here's the truck next to people:
https://s1.cdn.autoevolution.com/images/news/gallery/2017-ford-f-150-svt-raptor-debuts-at-detroit-swaps-s-c-v8-for-v6-ecoboost-live-photos_22.jpg

And next to a regular car:
https://c.slashgear.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/2017-Ford-F-150-Raptor-review-photo-SlashGear00044.21-01-960x720.jpg
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:42 pm

Wow Arie has some size insecurities imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:57 pm

I mean the person on reddit was told to call him out on Twitter about this and Hasn't TBH this is a serious issue and I hope that whoemever this is post proof because this is a serious claim.

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:02 pm

It may look big in the photos because of the angles and putting it against a small car, but trust me, the F150 (which is the Raptor that Arie owns) is not an oversize truck. My SUV actually stands a little taller and is the same body length, which I know because my husband's F150 sits in the drive beside my car. There are many truck models that are larger. An F150 is basically an average size truck. He has large tires on it, but not so large as to qualify it as a 'monster truck.'

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:26 pm

Alanna wrote:Wow Arie has some size insecurities imo.

cantstopl
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:40 pm

If it’s not an oversized truck as stated above , then why block the handicap stall? Rolling Eyes
I drive a F-150 too.

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:41 pm

If driving a truck the size of an F150 means you have size insecurity, seemingly 1/4 the drivers in Texas, Colorado, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and probably some other states exhibit this same insecurity. I'm referring to males and females!

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:42 pm

Sorry, but to me there is no excuse to block the use of the handicapped space ever. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:49 pm

BKay wrote:It may look big in the photos because of the angles and putting it against a small car, but trust me, the F150 (which is the Raptor that Arie owns) is not an oversize truck. My SUV actually stands a little taller and is the same body length, which I know because my husband's F150 sits in the drive beside my car. There are many truck models that are larger. An F150 is basically an average size truck. He has large tires on it, but not so large as to qualify it as a 'monster truck.'

You can get different sizes though. Knowing Arie, he probably got the biggest he could get just because. JMSO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

+68
MommaSez
tiger
gurlbrit
chelsiega
bluwavz