SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:55 pm

Not to mention the SC from his IG story looks like the tires stick out a good 6-8" minimum from the body.  So it's wider than a normal 150 because of the tires.

Regardless, if he's blocking access to a handicap spot I don't care how big, small or normal sized the truck is, just that he stops.  It's not right.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:55 pm

mindless wrote:
BKay wrote:It may look big in the photos because of the angles and putting it against a small car, but trust me, the F150 (which is the Raptor that Arie owns) is not an oversize truck. My SUV actually stands a little taller and is the same body length, which I know because my husband's F150 sits in the drive beside my car. There are many truck models that are larger. An F150 is basically an average size truck. He has large tires on it, but not so large as to qualify it as a 'monster truck.'

You can get different sizes though. Knowing Arie, he probably got the biggest he could get just because. JMSO.

Yeah, just because he knew he could block the handicap stall Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:55 pm

Unless he's not. Were there photos? I'm sure those will be forth coming if it's habitual.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:04 pm

beader wrote:If driving a truck the size of an F150 means you have size insecurity, seemingly 1/4 the drivers in Texas, Colorado, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and probably some other states exhibit this same insecurity.  I'm referring to males and females!

I tend to think most people that drive these big trucks (without a need - as in they aren’t farmers or something similar)... you have some douche in you. laugh out loud 

Overgeneralization, maybe. But so many of these truck drivers are unnecessarily aggressive on the road. Just my observation.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:11 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Not to mention the SC from his IG story looks like the tires stick out a good 6-8" minimum from the body.  So it's wider than a normal 150 because of the tires.  

Regardless, if he's blocking access to a handicap spot I don't care how big, small or normal sized the truck is, just that he stops.  It's not right.

JMO

If he blocks a handicap space, then there is absolutely no excuse for it. Like Kasha, I think the poster should provide proof if she's going to throw accusations around on a public forum. That's just basic human decency.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:12 pm

sosleepy wrote:
beader wrote:If driving a truck the size of an F150 means you have size insecurity, seemingly 1/4 the drivers in Texas, Colorado, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and probably some other states exhibit this same insecurity.  I'm referring to males and females!

I tend to think most people that drive these big trucks (without a need - as in they aren’t farmers or something similar)... you have some douche in you. laugh out loud 

Overgeneralization, maybe. But so many of these truck drivers are unnecessarily aggressive on the road. Just my observation.

Really?? Wow.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:15 pm

BKay wrote:
sosleepy wrote:

Really?? Wow.

laugh out loud I’m joking. I said myself I was overgeneralizing. 

I do think a lot of these pick up drivers are unnecessarily aggressive on the road.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:17 pm

Minney wrote:I actually thought it was funnier that he jacked up his truck and it won’t fit in the garage.  Like what 37 year old does that? IMO Wonder if Lauren’s having buyers remorse? giggling

I was laughing too...the fact that he has a big truck and that he jacked it up. First thought that popped into my head....someone is overcompensating.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:18 pm

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 22 Giphy
Giphy

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:20 pm

@sosleepy I think people who drive small sports cars are the overly aggressive, dangerous drivers. We all have our own opinion, so we can agree to disagree about truck drivers.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:20 pm

All I know is that judging by Google Maps those three parking spaces with the handicapped one in the middle are right across the street from Arie's place and right next to the neighbour's condo (if she really took that pic of Arie with the dogs from her porch). So I can totally see why she'd be annoyed by seeing his truck there day after day. It makes sense to me. She also mentioned the parking issue a month ago already when she posted some other gossip about Arie, so I guess it's a running lie then, if it's a lie. I tend to believe her, but that's JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:25 pm

It would suk so badly to have a neighbor who thinks it's her duty to post gossip about you online. I think Arie needs to buy a house with a good sized garage where he can keep his toys where they belong, and not have miss nosey pants spying on him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

+68
MommaSez
tiger
gurlbrit
chelsiega
bluwavz